If you could choose the next song for the intro

personally I'm a huge my morning jacket fan and if they were to use "touch me I'm going to scream Pt 2" I feel it would be an amazing pair for the game and tone considering they tend to use music that has a solid beat and a funky vibe like the one in this song

Comments

• Well... maybe it's just me, but I'd like it if they picked something from Nickelback. Maybe a song to go along with how they've been taken prisoner by Vallory and they have to work on going up to Helios. But if not Ep. 4, then maybe for Ep. 5. But, like I said, that's just me.

• I think Too Afraid to Love You by The Black Keys would be kind of cool to have in the next intro, as it has the same spaced out/mellow feel as Kiss The Sky.

"Too Afraid to Love You" - Black Keys

• Not sure about Ep4 but for Ep5 they should do either "No Place for a Hero" or "Ain't no Rest for the Wicked" the original theme songs for the Borderlands games.

• Do you mean "Short Change Hero" by The Heavy?

It was the intro song for Borderlands 2.

Not sure about Ep4 but for Ep5 they should do either "No Place for a Hero" or "Ain't no Rest for the Wicked" the original theme songs for the Borderlands games.

• Yeah I didn't know the name of the song lol, thanks.

tyler8160 posted: »

Do you mean "Short Change Hero" by The Heavy? It was the intro song for Borderlands 2.

• No problem.

Yeah I didn't know the name of the song lol, thanks.

• I feel like this song would fit best in the outro with credits playing. In game I think this song style is a little too chill for most situations I can imagine coming across. I guess it could work given the right circumstances in game though. Personally I doubt it.

Aside from whether it fits in the game or not, I really enjoy the song and just downloaded it on itunes, so thanks haha

• I could totally picture this song being in the Tales From the Borderlands, I agree.

I think Too Afraid to Love You by The Black Keys would be kind of cool to have in the next intro, as it has the same spaced out/mellow feel as Kiss The Sky. "Too Afraid to Love You" - Black Keys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.