Vaughn and Cassius (and Dumpy)

Now that they were left behind at the Dome, do you think they will return in future episodes?

Comments

• Vaughn will at least

• Only Vaughn, and I don't think Dumpy is able to reach Rhys. Plus, Cassius has a very small chance of returning.

• I really hope Dumpy returns, I'm inexplicably intrigued by that broken pile of bolts...

Hopefully him and Vaughn have teamed up!

• if cassius arent going to return they would make him killable

Killah posted: »

Only Vaughn, and I don't think Dumpy is able to reach Rhys. Plus, Cassius has a very small chance of returning.

• I'm kind of imagining Vaughn going after Rhys and Vallory and Cassius, in hope to make ammends for his colleagues' sins, leaving the Dome to rescue Athena. After fixing his voice modulator, Vaughn instructs Dumpy to act as Cassius' bodyguard and somehow Cassius and Dumpy point the guy, who is going to rescue Athena, to her.

Can you imagine the amount of irony in that scenario? Athena, the Badass(assin) and sworn nemesis of ATLAS, being rescued by an ATLAS plantlife scientist and a malfunctioning miniature ATLAS drone. Hopefully they don't reveal themselves to her or else she's definitely going to have an existential crisis.

I really hope Dumpy returns, I'm inexplicably intrigued by that broken pile of bolts... Hopefully him and Vaughn have teamed up!

• edited July 2015

Vaughn will definitely appear.

Dumpy has to appear too. He hasn't done anything noteworthy and would be pretty pointless character otherwise.

I think Cassius will probably come back too. Why wouldn't Telltale let Athena kill him if he wasn't going to appear afterwards?

• Vaughn will come back, Dumpy is kill. (RIP Dumpy)

Cassius is probably the stranger considering hes a new character, and cant die despite the choice to have him killed

• You do realize Dumpy is a determinant character right? Telltale doesn't have a great track record with determinant characters lol

Pipas posted: »

Vaughn will definitely appear. Dumpy has to appear too. He hasn't done anything noteworthy and would be pretty pointless character otherw

• Brick and Mordecai bring Athena back to Sanctuary where she stays

I'm kind of imagining Vaughn going after Rhys and Vallory and Cassius, in hope to make ammends for his colleagues' sins, leaving the Dome to

• Heh I'm so used to believe that Vaughn is the stranger...now every other option feels wrong ;D

Yeah I think Dumpy was just used as a joke and nothing more. Poor Dumpy!

Poogers555 posted: »

Vaughn will come back, Dumpy is kill. (RIP Dumpy) Cassius is probably the stranger considering hes a new character, and cant die despite the choice to have him killed

• How do you know she stays there?

• She's in the claptastic voyage dlc

Greenzoid2 posted: »

How do you know she stays there?

• Yeah Dumpy is probably gone, I mean he disappears from the floor once he crashes

nohuhhuh posted: »

Heh I'm so used to believe that Vaughn is the stranger...now every other option feels wrong ;D Yeah I think Dumpy was just used as a joke and nothing more. Poor Dumpy!

• Yeah, I know. Dumpy was actually smashed by Loader Bit in my main playthrough. :D

You do realize Dumpy is a determinant character right? Telltale doesn't have a great track record with determinant characters lol

• I hope Dumpy comes back, and I hope Vaughn is alive.

• I hope Dumpy comes back too. He could go and live with Scooter if he's not staying on the team.

Happy endings for cute robots, c'mon Telltale! <3

I really hope Dumpy returns, I'm inexplicably intrigued by that broken pile of bolts... Hopefully him and Vaughn have teamed up!

• Alright Vaughn old buddy, it's time to be the underdog hero that you were meant to be and come to the rescue... or at the very least make a good distraction for a great escape.

• Yea, I've played that, but it doesn't necessarily mean that she stayed very long. She's telling them a story. A lot of people are saying Athena won't return to the story but with all the clues we have its still entirely possible.

She's in the claptastic voyage dlc

• Yea he was,but I want Dumpy to come back in episode 4 i like that little zappy robot and I know Vaughn is coming back too.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I know. Dumpy was actually smashed by Loader Bit in my main playthrough.

• No Dumpy isn't gone I think you will probably need Dumpy in episode 4 and episode 5.I mean why would they put in the game to just have gone in just one episode?That's why I think we are going to see Dumpy again and we will probably see more Rhysha Moments :D

Yeah Dumpy is probably gone, I mean he disappears from the floor once he crashes

• we will probably see more Rhysha Moments :D

Alt text

strwar3 posted: »

No Dumpy isn't gone I think you will probably need Dumpy in episode 4 and episode 5.I mean why would they put in the game to just have gone

• Dumpy is the stranger.

• edited July 2015

Oh boy

we will probably see more Rhysha Moments

• edited July 2015

Well, it's Telltale and their male protagonists are apparently total hunks in their universes. In TWD there were Lee/Carley, Lee/Lily and Lee/Molly moments and in TWAU there were Bigby/Snow, Bigby/Faith and Bigby/Narissa moments. So who knows, they're going to Helios, maybe we're going to have a Rhys/Yvette moment..? He still owes her lunch after all.

we will probably see more Rhysha Moments

• edited July 2015

If TftBL will have a second season, I hope you visit Scooter and find Dumpy and Scooter would be like: "Some weird old dude dropped this little guy off while passing through. I fixed his voice modulator and now he's helping me charge up engines etc."

HeartOfGold posted: »

I hope Dumpy comes back too. He could go and live with Scooter if he's not staying on the team. Happy endings for cute robots, c'mon Telltale!

• That would be adorable! And Scooter could probably use a friend. Guy's so lonely he's chattering to himself when Fiona shows up. :D

If TftBL will have a second season, I hope you visit Scooter and find Dumpy and Scooter would be like: "Some weird old dude dropped this little guy off while passing through. I fixed his voice modulator and now he's helping me charge up engines etc."

• And posing for apparently nonexistent people that might meet him for the first time...

HeartOfGold posted: »

That would be adorable! And Scooter could probably use a friend. Guy's so lonely he's chattering to himself when Fiona shows up.

• I need Dumpy to return! He is the best screaming robot ever <3 Also I am pretty sure Vaughn will return!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.