Why doesn't the story fallow Jurassic world?

edited July 2015 in Jurassic Park

The story would have been better, and would have made more sense. It would have made a lot more sense to have released it along with the movie. Sense the Jurassic world movie just came out not long ago. The movies press would have been good for the game. And they should take advantage of the movies release and release this game on PS4 and Xbox One. With new marketing and advertising.

P.S. And I hope there looking in to making a Jurassic World game in the near future.

P.S.S. I answered my own question. It came out back in 2010, five years ago. Of course it wouldn't fallow Jurassic world. Thou it would still be cool if season 2 would fallow Jurassic world.

Comments

• And I hope there looking in to making a Jurassic World game in the near future.

I would LOVE that, the only problem is that Telltale already has a lot on it's plate so it would probably be a while.

I answered my own question. It came out back in 2010, five years ago. Of course it wouldn't fallow Jurassic world. Thou it would still be cool if season 2 would fallow Jurassic world.

Yup, that's why it doesn't follow it , and personally I don't want a "Jurassic Park: Season 2" meaning that I don't want a game that follows the first, I want something separate.

• Waiting a while is still better then never. I'd take it.

Saltlick123 posted: »

And I hope there looking in to making a Jurassic World game in the near future. I would LOVE that, the only problem is that Telltale

• edited July 2015

Yep, but let's see if it will ever get confirmed like the Wolf Among Us Season 2

Also, if you saw Jurassic World, what did you think of it?

Supergirl66 posted: »

Waiting a while is still better then never. I'd take it.

• I thought it was pretty good. Except for the stupid people who ran the park.

Yep, but let's see if it will ever get confirmed like the Wolf Among Us Season 2 Also, if you saw Jurassic World, what did you think of it?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2015

If Telltale does ever negotiate the rights to make another season based on Jurassic Park, I don't think they could make it directly follow the first season anyway. There was an opening for a story in the first film with Nedry's stolen dinosaur embryos, but the game successfully closed that plot line.

And I hope there looking in to making a Jurassic World game in the near future. I would LOVE that, the only problem is that Telltale

• You never know, "Life finds a way" but you're right about them closing that plot line.

Jennifer posted: »

If Telltale does ever negotiate the rights to make another season based on Jurassic Park, I don't think they could make it directly follow t

• I'd rather they focus on a Jurassic World game. I think that there's more potential for a story there.

You never know, "Life finds a way" but you're right about them closing that plot line.

• How do you think they would do it? Would they focus on the main characters from the movie and stopping the I-Rex or would they be trying to contain the other Dinos that got out? They would have a lot of room for stuff

Supergirl66 posted: »

I'd rather they focus on a Jurassic World game. I think that there's more potential for a story there.

• There's still a chance that they lied about the mega Trex killing off it's sibling in Jurassic world. That mega Trex had rapter DNA in it, so they probably had to separate them to keep them from killing the feeders. And to keep them from trying to escape. Rapters are pack hunters after all.

Jennifer posted: »

If Telltale does ever negotiate the rights to make another season based on Jurassic Park, I don't think they could make it directly follow t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.