****** is the stranger!!! I think

Okay guys I think that Marcus is the stranger! First of all how does he know these stories? He must of been there right..Marcus cant be any other character and the only character without an identity yet is the stranger! Though if they made Marcus the stranger it could mess up Borderlands?

Comments

• Someone made a thread just like this a minute ago.

• oh

Someone made a thread just like this a minute ago.

• Why do I feel like im the only one who thinks Cassius is the stranger, I mean you get the choice to kill him but he cant be killed.

• edited July 2015

Doesn't he get blown up in the explosion when Vallory fires her rocket launcher? Atleast that's what I thought happens.

Poogers555 posted: »

Why do I feel like im the only one who thinks Cassius is the stranger, I mean you get the choice to kill him but he cant be killed.

• Nope, we never see where he went

armis37 posted: »

Doesn't he get blown up in the explosion when Vallory fires her rocket launcher? Atleast that's what I thought happens.

• Yeah, I think so too. But then again,it seems too obvious. :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Why do I feel like im the only one who thinks Cassius is the stranger, I mean you get the choice to kill him but he cant be killed.

• If he got blown up in the explosion anyway, why wouldn't Telltale let Athena kill him?

armis37 posted: »

• Because... morality!

Pipas posted: »

If he got blown up in the explosion anyway, why wouldn't Telltale let Athena kill him?

• I also thought Marcus. His bodytype would fit and this might also be why he speaks so slowly because he is hiding his accent. Then again the strangers personality doesn´t seem to match anyone we have met before.

• its loader bot dude. he is learning human behaver and just want his girlfrind back.

• Well Marcus is no saint and this kidnapping of our hero's has no direct effect on the current vault hunters so it's plausible. It's all one big friggin mystery, could be anyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.