I hope Loaderbot gets Claptrap-ed

As in his entire "race" besides him becomes extinct. I liked Claptrap a lot better when this happened to him.

Comments

• I thought you meant Claptrap was gonna rekt Loader

• yeah, right as if claptrap could even make a scratch on him, lol xD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I thought you meant Claptrap was gonna rekt Loader

• pre sequel claptrap will shrekt loader bot

yeah, right as if claptrap could even make a scratch on him, lol xD

• All the loaders are awesome, though. They were the most entertaining out of all of the enemies in Borderlands 2, IMO.

And they aren't useless like the claptrap units; they're top of the line, militarized robots. There's no reason for them to suddenly be wiped out, considering how important they are as Hyperion military assets.

• edited July 2015

Yeah, as much as I liked the silly little claptrap units and our beloved/hated fyrestone claptrap, it wouldn't make much sense to wipe out all loader bots like it happened with the claptraps. Unless Hyperion gets better robots than the loader bots, that is.

Or, unless a certain someone manages to manipulate the production line.

Piggs posted: »

All the loaders are awesome, though. They were the most entertaining out of all of the enemies in Borderlands 2, IMO. And they aren't use

• Pre sequel claptrap MADE loader bot

clap-tp posted: »

pre sequel claptrap will shrekt loader bot

• It doesn't really have to make sense, the claptrap units were wiped out just because one asshole who hated them became top of hyperion

Piggs posted: »

All the loaders are awesome, though. They were the most entertaining out of all of the enemies in Borderlands 2, IMO. And they aren't use

Sign in to comment in this discussion.