my joy and fun in totb

I actually dont know why but I dont like the game much maybe it is the story or the game where it is based on cuz I dont catch really up can you tell me the story so far?

Comments

• Oh. Uh. You want a summary of the entire story? Or the backstory? How many episodes have you played/watched?

• i've played all episodes availeble now and 1 thing I want to know why there so obsesed with the vault key and a little backstory

Piggs posted: »

Oh. Uh. You want a summary of the entire story? Or the backstory? How many episodes have you played/watched?

• In Borderlands, vaults are essentially hidden storage units which contain something from a previous, alien era, which can hold something that can be very powerful, very dangerous, or both. And you usually need a vault key to open them. In BL1, it is said that on Promethea, a vault found there helped give one company (Atlas I think) a massive wealth boost. In Borderlands 1, the vault turned out to be a prison housing a very deadly life form. In The Pre-Sequel's vault, the prize was very dangerous knowledge, and in Borderlands 2, the prize was an alien prisoner, who would be forced to obey who would awaken him first. In the BL2 DLC Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, a vault contains money and guns when the blood of the ultimate coward is spilled onto it.

What is made clear, is that vaults always have something special in them, and that something can give someone immense wealth and power.

dominickkr posted: »

i've played all episodes availeble now and 1 thing I want to know why there so obsesed with the vault key and a little backstory

• Vault keys open vaults, which have unthinkable 'fortune'.

There was a video, that would help, I'm looking for it now...

i've played all episodes availeble now and 1 thing I want to know why there so obsesed with the vault key and a little backstory

• Ahem, you called the right bored person with nothing to do!

Vaults were created by an ancient alien race to store monsters and valuable goods. Vault keys are excitingly rare as vaults are too, so when you find a vault key, you found your ticket to glory, fame, and riches...And a possible...Hell, guaranteed death. Vault Hunters are badass treasure hunters that hunt the Vaults and their contents. The Borderlands 1 Vault Hunters (Lillth, Brick, Roland, and Mordecai) came upon the planet to hunt the mystic vault...After some events, you may or may not want to be spoiled about...The 4 find the vault and it's contents inside which is a giant monster, which they kill.

In this time, Hyperion, a gun corporation which aren't mainly in guns...Find and take credit, mainly a man named Jack. Hyperion settles down to collect the riches the Vault created. When the Vault opened, a valuable mineral on Pandora called Eridium was opened and Hyperion was collecting it. Jack at this time, was low, and I shouldn't explain much about TPS except the six Vault Hunters (Athena, Timothy, Wilheilm, Nisha, Claptrap, and Aurelia) join Jack to free Helios and find another Vault on the moon. They do and collect the riches which is an artifact which can show the future. Jack starts to collect the knowledge but Lillth appears and smashes it into his face, scarring him and making him insane. Jack therefore has a face mask implaneted onto his face and and becomes Handsome Jack. The entire story of TPS was told by Athena which was captured and on Sanctuary post BL2.

Onto BL2... Handsome Jack and Hyperion have done a lot on Pandora and I won't spoil much for you but the main things. Handsome Jack tries to kill new Vault Hunters coming to Pandora but fail to kill six (Salvador, Maya, Axton, Zer0, Gaige, and Krieg) and they join the Resistance against Handsome Jack led by Roland and soon joined by the rest of the BL1 Vault Hunters. Stuff happens...The Vault Hunters kill Handsome Jack's daughter and Handsome Jack kills Roland and captures Lillth in order to open another Vault and awaken the Warrior to bring peace to Pandora. The Vault Hunters race over and kill The Warrior and Handsome Jack.

In TFTBL, it's after BL2 and...Well, you know what happened. However you should know what Holo Jack was created by Nakayama, a Hyperion scientist killed in BL2, who is obsessed with Handsome Jack.

Hope this helped, any questions?

• Vaults promise great riches, and power, but they always come a great personal cost. More tempting than an apple, but the results are about the same.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.