An Ep 3 Review Primarily Regarding Jack and Fiona

2»

Comments

• DeityD posted: »

It's Anthony. I think he confirmed it somewhere - either on reddit or twitter. Plus, I think that counts as a proof. That's not to mentio

• Isn't it alluded to that Rhys/Jack can only hack Hyperion and Atlas tech?

Which, if that were the case, Jack would have been completely useless in that scenario?

The_Duck posted: »

There's no reason to believe he can't hack them, and again, it still makes no sense that he'd just leave.

• Making the Pre-Sequel was a sudden decision by 2K, so when they wrote B2 they didn't think about all of that stuff.

• You're a real hero Jack.

Yep, it was Anthony - as confirmed by Handsome Jack - I mean, Anthony - himself.

• I don't think that's ever actually alluded to, but I'm saying he would still stick around, even if there was nothing obvious he could do. His life is tied to Rhys', so it seems weird he would just leave like that. I mean, we see him stick around both times Rhys is being held up by Vasquez.

Isn't it alluded to that Rhys/Jack can only hack Hyperion and Atlas tech? Which, if that were the case, Jack would have been completely useless in that scenario?

• Yep, that's how I interpreted that part of that conversation too. :)

Rhys says sth along the lines of 'There's only room at the top for one, but you can still be my royal retainer', to which Vaughn responds 'Y

• "She's a woman, and she's right!" + "You trusted that floozy with a flash bang over me."+ Slapping Sasha's butt = A fairly sexist person in my eyes

As opposed to pre-TFTB Jack, who really did only have one sexist line in all his lines from Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel: "Whew! Got the Angel under control. Women, amiright?" Which made him seem just barely sexist in my eyes.

bit too sexist One line, literally one line. And it seemed more sarcastic than meaningful.

• I know, but they should have put in the effort to make The Pre- Sequel consistent with the Borderlands games that already existed. I know it's hard sometimes to make a prequel consistent with the original, but it can be done with enough effort.

TheJack posted: »

Making the Pre-Sequel was a sudden decision by 2K, so when they wrote B2 they didn't think about all of that stuff.

• Calling someone a floozy is not necessarily sexist, and I don't think slapping Sasha's butt was either. They're not NICE things, but not sexist.

TWDGFTW posted: »

"She's a woman, and she's right!" + "You trusted that floozy with a flash bang over me."+ Slapping Sasha's butt = A fairly sexist person in

• But you also have the option of playing Rhys as a guy who does remember who helped him and he says we are on the way to the top, and we deserve it. Rhys is as big of a jerk as you chose to play him.

Ah, right, that might be correct. But it still seems to me that Rhys is pretty serious, if oblivious, about his jerkassery, while Vaughn's r

• Ah, shit. I completely forgot about the floozie with a flashbang comment. But I'm sure that slapping Sasha's butt was to intentionally fuck up Rhys's chances for "teh lolz." I don't think he actually goes around slapping girls' asses.

TWDGFTW posted: »

"She's a woman, and she's right!" + "You trusted that floozy with a flash bang over me."+ Slapping Sasha's butt = A fairly sexist person in

• I doubt he was trying mess things up for Rhys. He was just being himself.

Ah, shit. I completely forgot about the floozie with a flashbang comment. But I'm sure that slapping Sasha's butt was to intentionally fuck up Rhys's chances for "teh lolz." I don't think he actually goes around slapping girls' asses.

• When in any other games have we seen Jack slap a girl's ass?

I doubt he was trying mess things up for Rhys. He was just being himself.

• Jack is very outgoing, so such things are not surprising coming from him.

When in any other games have we seen Jack slap a girl's ass?

• Slapping a girl's ass is surprising to me. If he's never showed signs of touching a girl consensually, then it's not something he'd do.

Jack is very outgoing, so such things are not surprising coming from him.

• I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I don't recall ever seeing Jack do most of the things he does. That's just him.

Slapping a girl's ass is surprising to me. If he's never showed signs of touching a girl consensually, then it's not something he'd do.

• Eh, whatever.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I don't recall ever seeing Jack do most of the things he does. That's just him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.