CLAPTRAP CONFIRMED AS THE STRANGER

Its obvious. He has to make an appearance so why not be this guy.

Comments

• No.

• He takes the mask off...and he's wearing another mask.

• Because he totally fits in that suit

/s

• Nah. Everybody knows that Kenny is the stranger.
    Alt text

• You have no clue how much I want this now.

Frozen posted: »

Nah. Everybody knows that Kenny is the stranger.

• Just when he was about to be overwhelmed by at the end of Season 1, the Vault of the Traveller suddenly appeared and teleported him into the Borderlands universe away from the walkers, saving his life in the nick of time. Out of all the places in all realities, it showed up next to Kenny in the alleyway/building.

Holy shit, guys, I think we just discovered what he meant when he said he got "Real lucky." And now he's kidnapped Rhys and Fiona so he can find the Vault again and be back to TWD in time for Season 2.

It's genius.

• No, its Bigby, and he will surprise announce Season 2 and then Tales will end and it was all just one big promo for Wolf Among Us Season 2

You have no clue how much I want this now.

• No way, it's going to be an early 20's Clem guys. That's why she has the mask on, there's no hiding that hat otherwise.

• I would love that.

Poogers555 posted: »

No, its Bigby, and he will surprise announce Season 2 and then Tales will end and it was all just one big promo for Wolf Among Us Season 2

• Holy fricking crap I think you've solved it. This wraps up all the loose ends.

GG guys, you can all go home. We don't even need the last two episodes anymore, we've solved it.

Rock114 posted: »

Just when he was about to be overwhelmed by at the end of Season 1, the Vault of the Traveller suddenly appeared and teleported him into the

• Since it's the same voice actor, a man can dream...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COH0uw7Ja08

A man can dream indeed.

• No he is not. Also screw, Claptrap.

• Why does Claptrap HAVE to make an appearance?

• Because in spite of common belief (as well as logic and reason) Claptrap is the one true hero of the Universe. The phrase Deus ex machina is actually an ancient reference to Claptrap. He's the hero we need, just not particularly the one we want right now. One realm, one god, one Claptrap.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Why does Claptrap HAVE to make an appearance?

• Do you really know what "confirmed" means?

• Why not?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Why does Claptrap HAVE to make an appearance?

• just.........no.

Alt text

• He's got no purpose in the story Claptrap is great but I don't want him in the story.

Why not?

• Go back to fighting Handsome Jack.

Axton posted: »

Do you really know what "confirmed" means?

• Jack is dead, baby, Jack is dead...

Go back to fighting Handsome Jack.

• Because the Stanger has FEET, and Clap Trap only has a WHEEL?!?

• Upgraded to H3R0-TP

Because in spite of common belief (as well as logic and reason) Claptrap is the one true hero of the Universe. The phrase Deus ex machina is

• Ha, that's real cute, Pumpkin...

Axton posted: »

Jack is dead, baby, Jack is dead...

• Well....the Stranger seems eager to find Gortys and Gortys is a she...so...maybe Claptrap is looking for a companion......

Alt text

• Alt text

No.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.