Favorite bandit, psycho, nomad, goliath, etc lines.

In Borderlands, the bandits in the game have some pretty weird, but also down right hilarious, lines. Maybe it's the line itself, or maybe it's just the way it's said, but what are some of your favorite lines uttered by bandits from any Borderlands game. Some of mine would be:

1. "I can't wait, to take your picture."
  2. "I need another head for my marry go round, yours is perfect."
  3. "You idiots can't tell the difference between a person and a hologram."
  4. "If you can't take heat, make kitchen."
  5. "Will you marrow me."
  6. "Meat buddies riding the death train."
  7. "Smash finger sandwiches."

This one has to be my all time favorite

Hamlet

Comments

• When the Psycho sings a Christmas Carol in the Mercenary Day DLC.

Borderlands 2

• edited July 2015

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME, I'M ALREADY DEAD TOMORROW!"

"Death... is a soda"

"I LIKE MY VICTIMS LIKE I LIKE MY COFFEE; IN THE BUTT!"

"I HEAR THE SOY-SAUCE"

"TOO MUCH FRIENDSHIP"

Honestly I could list almost all of them, I find the psychos hilarious.
    Here's a compilation of all the quotes from the BL2 psychos, it always cheers me up:

• How could I forget that first one, that is definitely one of the best.

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME, I'M ALREADY DEAD TOMORROW!" "Death... is a soda" "I LIKE MY VICTIMS LIKE I LIKE MY COFFEE; IN THE BUTT!" "I HEA

• You gotta love that psycho logic. It makes me wonder how they come up with all of these, there are so many good ones ;)

How could I forget that first one, that is definitely one of the best.

• I'd imagine they have a bunch of random words written on a piece of paper and pull them out of a hat. For example, one person picks "victim," another "butt" and a third "coffee" and using those words, create "I LIKE MY VICTIMS LIKE I LIKE MY COFFEE; IN THE BUTT!"

You gotta love that psycho logic. It makes me wonder how they come up with all of these, there are so many good ones

• "Hey! my shiny crotch Manichean! My Insurance premiums! Exchange information!

• Upon killing a random bandit, another says:

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Most memorable would be that time I heard a psycho reciting fucking Shakespeare on the other side of a wall. I couldn't get to him but I could hear him. Never wanted to murder something so badly in my entire life.

• Well, gotta go with the traditional one here.

Alt text

• The Goliath's reaction to gunzerking. It slays me.

WHY SO MUCH GUN?

CAN I HAVE ONE?

• That was the hardest side mission in the game, I died so many times trying to do it.

armis37 posted: »

Well, gotta go with the traditional one here.

• "I'm gonna kill ya till you die from it!"

• This is my favorite too. I'm not sure what kind of crazy lines they have in the other games yet, but out of everything they said in Tales, this one has to be my favorite.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"I'm gonna kill ya till you die from it!"

• edited July 2015

"Kinda smells like butts... and dead people." Axton-Tiny Tina's Dragon Assault

EDIT: I consider Vault Hunters psychos.

• 'Pluto is not a planet!'

'But the cakes we were going to bake' or something like that.

'I wonder if I plant you in the ground, if you'll grow taller?'

And a Goliath screaming 'Unleash the orgasm!'

• edited July 2015

"Gunzerker man has double pleasuring." Goliath
    "Time for corpse cuddle."
    "How are you?"

• Some other good ones:

1. "You're worse than the midget."
    2. "Don't scavenge my stuff."
    3. "Pretend I'm a good person."
    4. "Only you can sate my lust for meat."
    5. "Look at me when I'm charging at you."
    6. "You sat in my swing, now I'm going to eat you."
    7. "I made finger pizzas, just for you."
    8. "No, you have a time out."
    9. "I plucked the hair from a dying baby, let me give it to you."
    10. "Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket."
  • But the reward is so satisfying tho...

That was the hardest side mission in the game, I died so many times trying to do it.

• "IT SMELLS LIKE HOME."

• Krieg.
    tyler8160 posted: »

"Kinda smells like butts... and dead people." Axton-Tiny Tina's Dragon Assault EDIT: I consider Vault Hunters psychos.

• "Life come... Life go... GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!"

• "Punch your skull into your tum-tum!" - Goliath

"I can hear with my teeth!" - psycho

• "YOU WOKE THE WRONG DOG!"

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited July 2015

Friendship is hate.

im gonna wear your face like a condom.

you cant kill me, im allready dead tommorow.

• "O, THAT THIS TOO TOO SOLID FLESH WOULD MELT, THAW AND RESOLVE ITSELF INTO A DEW! OR THAT THE EVERLASTING HAD NOT FIX'D HIS CANON AGAINST SELF-SLAUGHTER! O GOD! GOD! HOW WEARY, STALE, FLAT AND UNPROFITABLE, SEEM TO ME ALL THE USES OF THIS WORLD! FIE ON'T, AH FIE, 'TIS AN UNWEEDED GARDEN, THAT GROWS TO SEED; THINGS RANK AND GROSS IN NATURE POSSESS IT MERELY. THAT IT SHOULD COME TO THIS! BUT TWO MONTHS DEAD, NAY NOT SO MUCH, NOT TWO, SO EXCELLENT A KING, THAT WAS, TO THIS HYPERION TO A SATYR, SO LOVING TO MY MOTHER THAT HE MIGHT NOT BETEEM THE WINGS OF HEAVEN VISIT HER FACE TOO ROUGHLY. HEAVEN AND EARTH, MUST I REMEMBER? WHY, SHE WOULD HANG ON HIM, AS IF THE INCREASE OF APPETITE HAD GROWN BY WHAT IT FED ON; AND YET WITHIN A MONTH - LET ME THINK NOT ON'T; FRAILTY, THY NAME IS WOMAN - A LITTLE MONTH, OR ERE THESE SHOES WERE OLD WITH WHICH SHE FOLLOWED MY POOR FATHER'S BODY LIKE NIOBE, ALL TEARS, WHY SHE, EVEN SHE - O GOD, A BEAST THAT WANTS DISCOURSE OF REASON WOULD HAVE MOURNED LONGER - MARRIED WITH MY UNCLE, MY FATHER'S BROTHER, BUT NO MORE LIKE MY FATHER THAN I TO HERCULES. WITHIN A MONTH, ERE YET THE SALT OF MOST UNRIGHTEOUS TEARS HAD LEFT THE FLUSHING IN HER GALL'D EYES, SHE MARRIED. O, MOST WICKED SPEED, TO POST WITH SUCH DEXTERITY TO INCESTUOUS SHEETS! IT IS NOT, NOR IT CANNOT COME TO GOOD. BUT BREAK MY HEART, FOR I MUST HOLD MY TONGUE."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.