Things you find weird?

2»

Comments

• He's been

dumped

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Okay those sounds good, but what about Dumpy? ;_; where's good old Dumpy?

• edited July 2015

Being in death-defying situations with each other as a team can help build trust. Episode 2's intro is a great demonstration of that; you can see how desperate they are to keep each other alive and from flying out of the caravan, while ironically enough, they were trying to chuck each other out of it a good while back.

I get what your saying, but it just seemed from such a fast switch from not trusting each other to being completely fine with each other. It

• "It doesn't matter where it started"

"It came out of nowhere"

Read that again. I'm guessing you just messed up the wording a little here, because it looks like a ridiculous contradiction.

Doesn't matter where it started, it still just came out of no where without it really making sense.

• Okay, but you need to get Metallica to play at our wedding.

Why did I just, know, somebody was going to post that? Marry me you fool!

• it's because his arm is his computer he just doesn't want to seorioulsy damage it.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Rhys doesn't use his robot arm to fight. I made a thread about it before and people said it's 'cause his robo-arm is fragile. But he uses it

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

So is your official shipping name MetallicBloom or LilacsRules?

Okay, but you need to get Metallica to play at our wedding.

• Good question, let's vote.

dojo32161 posted: »

So is your official shipping name MetallicBloom or LilacsRules?

• //files this information away in the back of my brain to use for ridiculous theories

That Rhys has literally no lip color. None at all. It just matches his skin tone. It looks weird, really. Grow some lip color, Rhys.

• How was Vaughn not dead from not eating or drinking while being paralyzed for so long?

Considering it was impossible for him to move most muscles in his body, he consumed less energy and therefore needed less vital nutrients than the average person to survive???

Sure, let's go with that.

Where's that glowing tiny shield thing Rhys has the option to pick up near the end of the Episode 1? How is that eye in Fiona's pocket no

• It's strong but delicate, it isn't fit for much but lifting things and using as a computer. Like Pyro-Toxin said, it's his computer. I could hit someone with my laptop and it'd hurt them but my laptop wouldn't fair so well. Plus he's left handed (as has already been said.)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Rhys doesn't use his robot arm to fight. I made a thread about it before and people said it's 'cause his robo-arm is fragile. But he uses it

• Not at all, actually. Unless you're reading it the wrong way.

Piggs posted: »

"It doesn't matter where it started" "It came out of nowhere" Read that again. I'm guessing you just messed up the wording a little here, because it looks like a ridiculous contradiction.

• If it was arguing, it'd be hostile. It was a debate/discussion.

JackMarco posted: »

your opinion, I won't argue. *starts arguing

• Well, at least it makes sense to some people.

J-Master posted: »

No, I saw sparks flying in Episode 1, from a gameplay perspective, it is forced but from a story perspective, it makes sense, to me.

• Not many other ways to interpret that.

It doesn't matter that they started warming up to each other and arguably flirting in the first and second episodes, even though you're asserting that this whole thing came out of left-field? It doesn't make sense to say that this came out of nowhere, because it definitely did come out of somewhere (You can see Rhys blatantly fantasize about stealing Sasha from August and getting the money in the first episode. That was a HUGE hint, and there were quite a few others).

If I remember correctly, you're a Rhyiona shipper, right? I'm not big on the shipping scene, but I'll say this; if Rhys had done anything with Fiona in this episode, that would've came out of nowhere in comparison to Sasha and Rhys. That would be forced.

I'm probably going a bit off-topic, but think about this, maybe; would you have enjoyed an option for Rhys and Fiona romance in this episode, despite there being very few interactions to suggest any interest between the two?

Not at all, actually. Unless you're reading it the wrong way.

• (You can see Rhys blatantly fantasize about stealing Sasha from August and getting the money in the first episode. That was a HUGE hint, and there were quite a few others).

I'm pretty sure that was overall a joke, not a reference to having feelings towards her.

If I remember correctly, you're a Rhyiona shipper, right?

No?

Not many other ways to interpret that. It doesn't matter that they started warming up to each other and arguably flirting in the first an

• Aha! Mystery revealed! :D

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Probably because he's left handed

• He needs to upgrade to a Loader Bot arm!

Pyro-Toxin posted: »

it's because his arm is his computer he just doesn't want to seorioulsy damage it.

• We need Dr. Zed!

There is no Dr. Zed.

• edited July 2015

I'm pretty sure that was overall a joke, not a reference to having feelings towards her.

I'll just have to strongly disagree there.

No?

Alright, I just remembered you posting in that thread a lot.

I would've preferred if you had responded to the rest of what I wrote instead of picking a few things out, but okay.

(You can see Rhys blatantly fantasize about stealing Sasha from August and getting the money in the first episode. That was a HUGE hint, and

• Alright, I just remembered you posting in that thread a lot.

Yeah, I like to mess about with the people in the thread.

I would've preferred if you had responded to the rest of what I wrote instead of picking a few things out, but okay.

From the middle to the end was talking about Rhyiona, which I told you wasn't something I shipped. So I don't see how I could go on with that.

The beginning I just couldn't bother with, tbh. My mind's kinda blank today so I'm just sprouting out whatever's coming to my fingers.

I'm pretty sure that was overall a joke, not a reference to having feelings towards her. I'll just have to strongly disagree there.

• I didn't take any of the romantic options but even the friendly relationship between Sasha and Rhys is rather weird in my game... I didn't let her play with the stun baton, I kept saying Hyperion was the best thing to happen to Pandora since everyone who lives there is a savage anyway, and she heard me try to sell out Vaughn to Vasquez. I ignored her and Fiona and went straight to Old Haven. I didn't trust her sister's plan. I even kept the flower for myself. Yet she apparently still likes Rhys, wth.

armis37 posted: »

Because it totally didn't start in Episode 1, it just popped out of nowhere...

• How was Vaughn not dead from not eating or drinking while being paralyzed for so long?

Not eating for so long is not really a problem, especially if you can't even move. Not drinking tho... well, he was dehydrated but also not to the point of dying. It's not like they've been on the road for months. I mean that explanation is not that great but it's not some survival simulator where you have to eat every ... minutes either.

Where's that glowing tiny shield thing Rhys has the option to pick up near the end of the Episode 1? How is that eye in Fiona's pocket no

• Dr. zeds meds are seen in episode 3 (only the health syringe sadly)

There is no Dr. Zed.

• Actually Rhys asks where Vaughn is in a rather panicked tone.

buntingsir posted: »

It's not really weird, because it's justified given the crazy situation, but it bothers me too much. If I recall correctly, no one questions Vaughn's whereabouts at the end of Ep 3. I need to know for certain where is Vaughn!

• Oh, my bad, I totally forgot about it. Thanks for clarifying it.

Still I need to know that he's okay, like... right now.

Actually Rhys asks where Vaughn is in a rather panicked tone.

• Right? I really hope Vallory didn't kill him. I don't think my feels could handle that.

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, my bad, I totally forgot about it. Thanks for clarifying it. Still I need to know that he's okay, like... right now.

• Actually they were on the road for a month I think. Pandora days last much longer than Earth days and they were on the road for 9 Pandora days.

DeityD posted: »

How was Vaughn not dead from not eating or drinking while being paralyzed for so long? Not eating for so long is not really a proble

• Ugh, screw you internet, let us be LilacsRules so I feel awesome dammit!

Good question, let's vote.

• I'm not sure TT guys know that (after all,they make some minor 'mistakes' like almost everyone having lenedary weapons, even the lowest bandit in ep1 was wielding two unkempt harolds). But if they do... well.

Actually they were on the road for a month I think. Pandora days last much longer than Earth days and they were on the road for 9 Pandora days.

• I definitely didn't expect Fiona to pull out Pollack's eye in ep 3. I thought there would be love interest between Vaughn & Sasha rather than with Rhys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.