I Think You Will Have To Choose In Episode 4

You Know After Playing Tales From The Borderlands Episode 3 I think you going to have to choose to save in Episode 4 think about it in Episode 3 If You Trust Fiona Vaughn gets Zapped by the a robot(Dumpy who you get if you trust Jack) and During Rhys telling Loader Bot to move some stuff blocking the Atlas Gate loader Bot starts to ask about why Vaughn was zapped and if their was anything to do to stop that from happening to him I said to Loader Bot He Wasn't Punished and Rhys putting more to answering the question he said he had a chance to help the situation back at the Atlas Facility and then maybe Vaughn would have not get zapped by the robot,loader bot then says this conversation has been recorded and If You Trust Jack Vaughn doesn't get hit by Dumpy and You get a different scenario and talk and it's Vaughn and he starts telling Rhys About How Far Their Friendship goes and has been tested and Vaughn says to Rhys He always to be more like Rhys and tells him that he hopes that he doesn't get left on the curb again I said never again bro and when you talk to Sasha you start having moments with her(BTW I'm a Rhysha fan so happy)in episode 3 in the forest area with the plant scene right before you head to the Atlas Gate if you trusted Fiona you get a moment to where she asks about Helios and Does Pandora look pretty up there and I said sure it does and she seems interested about it and with the flower get more moments with her and I picked the flower and gave it to her and I believe these conversations with Vaughn and Moments With Sasha are pushing the fact that you ate going to have to choose who to save in Episode 4 if it came down it which I think it will.So Who Will You Choose To Save?I choose Sasha

Comments

• . <------- This is a period, use it wisely.

• edited July 2015

But seriously, your post has only one full stop.

Reliqum posted: »

. <------- This is a period, use it wisely.

• edited July 2015

You know, when you're reading something, you imagine yourself narrating what you're reading.

So here my brain almost die to the lack of oxygen.

You're a murderer, aren't you ?

• You guys dont breath when there are no periods in a post? I thought human instinct would have kicked and you would breath anyways, even though there is no rest in the sentence.

Majority of people will say they would do a playthrough for both, but the one they would be Sasha. I would save Vaughn no matter how many playthroughs i do.

• I couldn't read the original post because the lack of formatting was making my head hurt, but I'm gonna guess at its contents and say - I'd save Vaughn.

• tl;dr He talks a lot about what happened in episode 3 and believes in episode 4 there will be a choice between saving Vaughn or Sasha.

• Of course it does! you only gave him one. How could he have used more, you cheap bastard? :P

But seriously, your post has only one full stop.

• Alt text

My bad, here, I unloaded my period truck.

Of course it does! you only gave him one. How could he have used more, you cheap bastard? :P

• Whoa whoa, calm down now, this is SURELY a misunderstanding. I must have gotten the wrong shipment or something.

• I read it like the people that talk super fast without taking a break and seemingly not breathing. Such people are a mystery to me. But it also turned the post into gibberish to me so I had to scroll down to get what it was about |D

I think I'd save Vaughn, but I sitll feel like it would be cruel to make Sasha die since Rhys seems to be into her. But Vaughn is my best bro. Man, I'd cry.

You guys dont breath when there are no periods in a post? I thought human instinct would have kicked and you would breath anyways, even thou

• Saving Sasha would make a little more sense. Rhys would be a bit more devastated, but Fiona would still have her sister, and he would still have his love interest.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I read it like the people that talk super fast without taking a break and seemingly not breathing. Such people are a mystery to me. But it a

• edited July 2015

But I also really like Vaughn alot, even a little more than Sasha. A true bro doesn't leave a bro hangin' :(

Piggs posted: »

Saving Sasha would make a little more sense. Rhys would be a bit more devastated, but Fiona would still have her sister, and he would still have his love interest.

• edited July 2015

I have No Idea what the Heck You are Trying to Say Punctuation is an Amazing Thing Try to Use it Please Okay Thanks Why do You Type like This Its so Annoying And it Makes it Impossible to Read Kay? Thx Oh And I would Choose Sasha

• OK so crazy thought here..what if Vaughn betrays them all and sells them out for his own glory. He did, after all, make a deal with Vasquez, and come on, an exercise bike doesn't make you that ripped. I've got my eye on him, with an arched and suspicious brow.

• edited July 2015

OK sorry about that and I would definitely choose Sasha and also sooooo sorry for typing fast I had to go see a movie and didn't have time to use punctuations and commas and stuff,Okay,Sorry and Nice your a Rhysha fan too I like Vaughn, but I would hate to lose Sasha even more.

torkahn808 posted: »

I have No Idea what the Heck You are Trying to Say Punctuation is an Amazing Thing Try to Use it Please Okay Thanks Why do You Type like This Its so Annoying And it Makes it Impossible to Read Kay? Thx Oh And I would Choose Sasha

• Well could be it too,but still I can't help and notice the conversation Rhys and Vaughn had in episode 3 and it just makes wonder a little.I mean commerce onnn share and having these moments with Sasha and Vaughn has me thinking your to have to choose in the next episode.Although Vaughn betraying us would make all that "Your Going To Have To Choose Scenario"go away I hope that happens maybe,but if doesn't like I said your going to choose someone.

OK so crazy thought here..what if Vaughn betrays them all and sells them out for his own glory. He did, after all, make a deal with Vasquez,

• And your saying theirs going to be one?Seriously Telltale has always done that in their games.

tl;dr He talks a lot about what happened in episode 3 and believes in episode 4 there will be a choice between saving Vaughn or Sasha.

• In all honesty, I really don't think either of them will die, unless it happens in the 'modern' part of the story. Present Fiona is far too cheerful to have lost the most important person in her life, and back in ep.2 when she mocks the 'bro' scene Rhys says 'we don't talk like that', so it doesn't sound like Vaughn is history. Betrayals are possible though, since they're something of a theme in Borderlands.

Piggs posted: »

Saving Sasha would make a little more sense. Rhys would be a bit more devastated, but Fiona would still have her sister, and he would still have his love interest.

• I'd choose Sahsa. I'm a Rhysha fan, I just can't destroy it. I too don't Vaughn to die but c'mon

• The thing is about a Vaughn or Sasha choice is, if you were Fiona, why would she save Vaughn over Sasha? And if Rhys, why would he save Sasha over Vaughn?

• Well he doesn't know Sasha as well as he knows Vaughn. He has been friends with Vaughn for years, he has just met and has a bit of a crush on Sasha. Remember that he met Sasha because she was trying to screw him over. So there are a lot of reasons to choice Vaughn over Sasha. If I totally trusted Vaughn and had to choose it would be Vaughn, history or possibility.

Poogers555 posted: »

The thing is about a Vaughn or Sasha choice is, if you were Fiona, why would she save Vaughn over Sasha? And if Rhys, why would he save Sasha over Vaughn?

• The thing is about a Vaughn or Sasha choice is, if you were Fiona, why would she save Vaughn over Sasha?

She wouldn't, cause she has zero reasons. But that -

And if Rhys, why would he save Sasha over Vaughn?

we all know what TT is trying to do, so that kind of situation might be possible. Not very likely to happen, but still possible.

The thing is about a Vaughn or Sasha choice is, if you were Fiona, why would she save Vaughn over Sasha? And if Rhys, why would he save Sasha over Vaughn?

• if you were Fiona, why would she save Vaughn over Sasha?

She wouldn't unless the situation genuinely called for it. Like either Sasha's life, or all of theirs, or something really bad was going to happen.

Rhys, why would he save Sasha over Vaughn?

Jack would. Also, Vaughn could end up betraying them, Rhys could be hurt by that. Vaughn talks about not being wanting to not be left behind, the third wheel anymore.

• I agree that Fiona would have literally zero reason to choose Vaughn over Sasha, but I'm beginning to think the same choice with Rhys could be a possibility - especially if Vaughn betrays us once again.

In the past I never thought it would be an option, so I refused to even contemplate the idea, but ep 3 really did a lot to make it seem plausible (particularly the relationship building with Sasha and Vaughn's insecure rant about Rhys leaving him in the Jack playthrough).

I know a lot of people will wholeheartedly disagree (and not just the Rhysha shippers), but I think I'd have to go with Vaughn, even if he does do something really horrible and betrays us - my Rhys promised him he wouldn't leave him behind, and I'm determined not to make him go against his word. It's nothing against Sasha - I've grown to like her more and more as each episode comes, I just think my Rhys' knee-jerk reaction would be to save his BFF, they just have too much history together.

• Same, as much as I like the character, I don't trust him very much.

OK so crazy thought here..what if Vaughn betrays them all and sells them out for his own glory. He did, after all, make a deal with Vasquez,

• edited July 2015

Honestly if they do make it a choice, it's an easy one for me: Sasha.

1. If the choice is made as Fiona then she is your sister so it makes no sense to pick Vaughn.
    2. Sasha is very important to both characters (due to Rhysha slowly becoming canon).
    3. If the choice is made by Rhys and he chooses Vaughn, Fiona would never EVER forgive him.
    4. Rhys would probably be able to forgive Fiona for picking Sasha, since they are sisters, and he has a (currently determinant) crush on her.
    5. I'm fairly certain that Vaughn is a traitor.
    6. Vaughn doesn't add any (new) skills to the group. Sasha can fight and manipulate people, Vaughn is smart and can hack, but so can Rhys. You always have room for an extra fighter(this IS Pandora), but an extra brain can sometimes just be redundant. (not saying that Sasha isn't smart btw).

Ps. I actually really like Vaughn's character, this is just an objective list of why it makes no sense to save him.

• This would be such a hard choice for me (especially if it was from Rhys' perspective) but I think I'd have to save my bro.

• Alt text

. <------- This is a period, use it wisely.

• I really would like the 4th Vault Hunter to be August.

There's a high possibility that he is the Stranger, he seems to have interest towards Fiona, he's less brutal and not as idiotic as Assquez and his relationship with Vallory is pretty strained,

It wouldn't be too hard at all to turn him to Rhys's side.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Honestly if they do make it a choice, it's an easy one for me: Sasha. * If the choice is made as Fiona then she is your sister so it ma

• August is still in love with Sasha, that much is clear. It's why I chose to say Vasquez was to blame, August can be manipulated. Even in the Atlas facility he was saying when this is over he wanted to be with Sasha again. We have learned via Jack, Mortdecai, Brick and Lilith, it doesn't pay to have someone you love and be a vault hunter. It becomes a weakness that will be used against you.

LawmanZero posted: »

I really would like the 4th Vault Hunter to be August. There's a high possibility that he is the Stranger, he seems to have interest towa

• edited August 2015

you lost me dude. i cant keep up with your post. i'm outta breathe!!!

• i think from all recent TT games, thos series has mainly no deaths. by that i mean charachters we love! only felix that i think of.. but who else? vasquez? no big deal.. but nothing we actually loved so far has been dead? maybe we get to choose betweenn sasha and vaughn . who knows
Sign in to comment in this discussion.