Sasha or Vaughn.

Let's say if this was a choice ( presumably Rhys as sasha is Fiona's sister) who would you save?

Comments

• I'd save Sasha.

• Vaughn. My Rhys (like myself) doesn't particularly care for Sasha. I play him as an awkward introvert like myself, so he's silent or a prick to anyone that isn't Yvette, Vaughn, Jack, or Loader Bot.

• It would have to be a last-second decision, too tough. They both have different ways of helping the group. But, weighing towards Sasha because Fiona would really hate Rhys, and I don't mind Rhysha. Still a bit suspicious of Vaughn too

• I'd pick Sasha just because she has the closest relationship with both of the protagonists (at least for me.) I have a feeling Vaughn would throw me under the bus if it meant that he could gain something from it.

• Vaughn a true bro

• It would come down to who I'm playing as. If I'm playing as Fiona, no doubt I'm saving Sasha since she is my sister, but if I'm playing as Rhys (and even though I support Rhysha) I'd have to go with Vaughn, considering their long friendship, the fact that he's helped me both before and during the events of this game, and, of course, bros before hoes. However, if it was revealed that Vaughn were to go through with his plan to help Vasquez or he does something else, then I'd pick Sasha over him.

• I'd pick Sasha, I mean what's stopping Vaugh from betraying Rhys again? I forgived in my play-through but In my mind its still there, I really wish I could trust him, but I cant, bro, plus, I feel like Rhys and Sasha bonded well in my play through so I think it'll work out in the end for them.

• Mr. Universe

• It's a bit too early to make decisions like these. Something in the next two episodes could easily change our opinion of them.

As of now, though, I'd save Sasha. Vaughn made a deal with Vasquez, and that freaked me out.

• Sasha, because Rhysha, plus Vaughn's abs can save him.

• I would save Vaughn because he's my bro! I am not really a fan of Sasha...

• You're all cruel. The obvious solution is let the timer run out!

• I pray that choice doesn't come up but if I had to... it's gonna be Sasha. I like her too much and now that her and Rhys could be a thing it would break my heart to not pick her. Vaughn is my bro but... he'd understand right? Besides he kinda owes me since he accepted Vasquez's offer...

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Sasha is someone proven to be able to take care of herself, as a general rule I don't worry about her. Vaughn, however, is a hothouse flower who is constantly in danger. #GodSaveThatLittleNerd

• Spoilerz

kenjisalk posted: »

Sasha is someone proven to be able to take care of herself, as a general rule I don't worry about her. Vaughn, however, is a hothouse flower who is constantly in danger. #GodSaveThatLittleNerd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.