What weapon upgrade's would you give to the cast?

Last episode we got costume change. What if next episode we got weapon upgrade's for the characters ? If that's the case what upgrade would you give for Fiona, Rhys, Vaugn and Sasha ?

Comments

• I'd give Fiona a really cool sword or something. A gun isn't always the best option in a fight.

• I would give Vaughn a wooden club, and say

"Okay Vaughn, i want you to take this club, and see how many hits it takes to knock the brains out of that bandit over there... What? No your friends wont find you. Now, remember to swing with both hands and laugh as you do it."

10/10.

• Honestly? Give them shields, Jesus. Spike shields for all I care.

• Eh. On Pandora, I think it almost always is.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I'd give Fiona a really cool sword or something. A gun isn't always the best option in a fight.

• Fine, i'll elaborate with, Fiona's gun probably couldn't outgun Anyone else's, and i'll always vote for dismemberment and maiming over straight up shooting someone dead. ;) it's boring.

Piggs posted: »

Eh. On Pandora, I think it almost always is.

• What about a gun that shoots swords? That explode? Explode into other swords? Which also explode?

I think Torgue is the brand you're looking for.

Fine, i'll elaborate with, Fiona's gun probably couldn't outgun Anyone else's, and i'll always vote for dismemberment and maiming over straight up shooting someone dead. it's boring.

• Are those the guns that always explode when you reload in the other Borderlands games? Lol.

But a gun that shoots swords would be super cool!

Rock114 posted: »

What about a gun that shoots swords? That explode? Explode into other swords? Which also explode? I think Torgue is the brand you're looking for.

• No, that's Tediore. But the gun that shoots exploding swords does exist in BL2, manufactured by Torgue.

Are those the guns that always explode when you reload in the other Borderlands games? Lol. But a gun that shoots swords would be super cool!

• Speaking of sheilds, what ever happened to the one that Rhys could pick up at the end of episode 1?

ActionHank posted: »

Honestly? Give them shields, Jesus. Spike shields for all I care.

• He still has it on his person in episode 3, but he does not seem to be able to use it effectively. It's also determinant if he picks it up in episode 1.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Speaking of sheilds, what ever happened to the one that Rhys could pick up at the end of episode 1?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2015

The casual SWORDSPLOSION!!!! I love that gun, even though it's still level 35 in my game, I still use it at level 52.

No, that's Tediore. But the gun that shoots exploding swords does exist in BL2, manufactured by Torgue.

• That's one of the few guns I don't sell. I don't even use shotguns, but for that I make an exception. It shoots explodin' friggin' swords, man.

dojo32161 posted: »

The casual SWORDSPLOSION!!!! I love that gun, even though it's still level 35 in my game, I still use it at level 52.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I disliked most shotguns until I found that one, then it was a match made in heaven.

That's one of the few guns I don't sell. I don't even use shotguns, but for that I make an exception. It shoots explodin' friggin' swords, man.

• I would give Sasha a stun baton so Rhys and Sasha can be stun baton buddies. Fiona can keep her elemental pistol with unlimited ammo until the plot demands it, er.. Vaughn can get brass knuckles or the cooking pan from the old caravan.

• OMG the sword gun is an actual thing! Too funny.

No, that's Tediore. But the gun that shoots exploding swords does exist in BL2, manufactured by Torgue.

• Vaughn is already armed with 6 abs of solid steel.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I would give Sasha a stun baton so Rhys and Sasha can be stun baton buddies. Fiona can keep her elemental pistol with unlimited ammo until the plot demands it, er.. Vaughn can get brass knuckles or the cooking pan from the old caravan.

• Yes but a frying pan won't be that bad of a weapon to go with his abs.

Poogers555 posted: »

Vaughn is already armed with 6 abs of solid steel.

• Never underestimate Borderlands. Especially when it comes to Torgue.

OMG the sword gun is an actual thing! Too funny.

• I shall endeavour not to, kind sir. How can i, when they have created the Ideal weapon for my skewed sensibilities? ;)

Never underestimate Borderlands. Especially when it comes to Torgue.

• I love it when people use cookware for weapons! Secretly one of my favorite things, and it never fails to make me laugh. :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yes but a frying pan won't be that bad of a weapon to go with his abs.

• i think rhys should have a laser upgrade for his arm sasha an upgrade to change elements on her atlas silver smg vaugh could have an upgrade to control robots as a secret function of the watch calculator thingy and fiona can have an explosive bullet upgrade for that pistol of hers

• vaughn will have a gun that shot pencils

• Assorted colored markers for accounting***

clap-tp posted: »

vaughn will have a gun that shot pencils

• Good old Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington. God I loved BL2's DLC's

• edited July 2015

I think you would enjoy TF2, then.The PONG! sound when you hit someone with a pan is the most satisfrying thing ever. I love it.

Alt text

I love it when people use cookware for weapons! Secretly one of my favorite things, and it never fails to make me laugh.

• I would give Fiona a better gun than that sleeve pistol like an smg, Rhys would get a laser beam for his hand, and Sasha would get a stun baton. I would also maybe Vaughn a crossbow

• Iron-Man style Rhys, shooting energy balls out of his hand? I approve

I would give Fiona a better gun than that sleeve pistol like an smg, Rhys would get a laser beam for his hand, and Sasha would get a stun baton. I would also maybe Vaughn a crossbow

• edited July 2015

TORGUE rocket launchers for everyone.

Why?

SO THAT THEY CAN BLOW UP THE OCEAN OF COURSE!

• Oh My God!! The Eggscalibur! Thank you for showing me this, i have just officially named my frying pan! :)

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I think you would enjoy TF2, then.The PONG! sound when you hit someone with a pan is the most satisfrying thing ever. I love it.

• edited July 2015

No idea why, but I wouldn't trust Vaughn with a big gun.

So I'd give him a good pistol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.