The person with the least evidence must be the stranger.

Think about it, it has to be someone who knows a bit of whats going on and telltale should make it a surprise when we find out so who do you think it is?

Comments

• Shade.

• edited July 2015

I've noticed you keep making discussions about characters being the Stranger. Why not just make a "Who is the Stranger?" speculation thread instead opening more.

• Hmm...Probably Vasquez.

• edited July 2015

Can't he die? Unless the Stranger IS dead? Shocked gasps

Shade.

• Uh...the stranger is the carven?

• It's Bossanova.

DUN DUN DUNNN

• I wouldn't even be surprised if it was.

Shade.

• It's Mr. Ten Million Dollars

• What if its Felix? Yeah yeah I know he is supposed to be dead... but what if Felix had a shield on and managed to escape in the chaos?
    Also Felix seems to be a very important character who keeps getting mentioned throughout the series. In the second episode we find out through the echocom that Felix's plan worked. So he planned out his "death"? Also in the 3rd episode we find out that Felix hired Athena to tap into some untouched potential.... I thought this was weird and wondered if he hired her before the death scene or after. Also the fact that he hired her means he must have known that he wouldn't be with Fiona and Sasha.

• Totally agree. Totally. Also im pretty sure that there is a hidden connection between vallory and felix. The womens hand that rips off felixs head of the foto with felix and the young girls (first heist)... #stralix ;)

Mangoloo posted: »

What if its Felix? Yeah yeah I know he is supposed to be dead... but what if Felix had a shield on and managed to escape in the chaos? Als

• What about Rudiger/Grease Face, we never saw his body so he could still be alive, it's just a thought.

• I've always thought he's been alive.

What about Rudiger/Grease Face, we never saw his body so he could still be alive, it's just a thought.

• Well, if you choose to shoot Felix (Which I did) the bullet goes straight through his neck, so he didn't have a shield on.

My money is on it being a Vault Hunter. Either Timothy or Axton.

What if its Felix? Yeah yeah I know he is supposed to be dead... but what if Felix had a shield on and managed to escape in the chaos? Als

• Maybe he was a Doppleganger?

Rock114 posted: »

Well, if you choose to shoot Felix (Which I did) the bullet goes straight through his neck, so he didn't have a shield on. My money is on it being a Vault Hunter. Either Timothy or Axton.

• That's who I'm banking my money on. He's the only that makes sense especially with the fact that we (Fiona) should know him. Unless TellTale decides to do the, "Aha! It was actually this guy who you've never met before!" shenanigans.

• edited July 2015

M-maybe he didn't have it turned on at that moment?

Man that puts a nice hole in my theory that he could have survived the explosion because of a shield if you picked that route but I just watched that scene where you shoot him and I gotta agree, Felix looks pretty screwed.

Rock114 posted: »

Well, if you choose to shoot Felix (Which I did) the bullet goes straight through his neck, so he didn't have a shield on. My money is on it being a Vault Hunter. Either Timothy or Axton.

• Shade's grandfather, who is defiantly not dead.

Shade.

• What? No.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Maybe he was a Doppleganger?

• Stranger is most likely the general whose eyes you digged out.

• its me...

sorry i just spoiled the game..

• Who is the character most likely to give you candy. That's your stranger right there.

• I hope that if they do go down that route and it's some completely new character, that Rhys and Fiona react as the player would.

Like, "Well that was anti-climactic..." and "Seriously?! I wasted so much time trying to figure out who you were and you're just some random!"

And then they go back and forth rattling off who they thought it was (based on all of our crazy speculation).

"I was so sure you were going to be August"

"Nah, my money was on Vaughn..." Etc.

And then The Stranger fires his/her gun to stop them bickering once again.

That's who I'm banking my money on. He's the only that makes sense especially with the fact that we (Fiona) should know him. Unless TellTale decides to do the, "Aha! It was actually this guy who you've never met before!" shenanigans.

• Hmm...

Probably Shade?

He's pretty much stranger danger personified...

Who is the character most likely to give you candy. That's your stranger right there.

• I mean, she kind of blatantly says "I can see why you were Felix's favorite" and clarifies that she's known about the girls since they were first put into his care. There's undoubtedly a connection there.

Sardia posted: »

Totally agree. Totally. Also im pretty sure that there is a hidden connection between vallory and felix. The womens hand that rips off felixs head of the foto with felix and the young girls (first heist)... #stralix

• I know who the stranger is!

Alt text

• In some decisions made shade is being shot.

Hmm... Probably Shade? He's pretty much stranger danger personified...

• Alt text

I know who the stranger is!

• I know who it is.

Alt text

Who is the character most likely to give you candy. That's your stranger right there.

• vallory is like a criminal boss, maybe felix worked for her in the past and knows what a bitch she is. Felix fled with the money cause he discovered that it was vallory's, looks like he tried to get the girls out of the harm's way.

Piggs posted: »

I mean, she kind of blatantly says "I can see why you were Felix's favorite" and clarifies that she's known about the girls since they were first put into his care. There's undoubtedly a connection there.

• edited July 2015

general Pollux was most likely killed when his eyes were removed due to fiona stabbing the first one plus who brought him out of stasis and how could he see with no eyes as the stranger can clearly see Rhys and Fiona

Stranger is most likely the general whose eyes you digged out.

• Robotic eye implants

general Pollux was most likely killed when his eyes were removed due to fiona stabbing the first one plus who brought him out of stasis and how could he see with no eyes as the stranger can clearly see Rhys and Fiona

• Yeah - I don't really think he's The Stranger - I was just saying that he's probably the most likely to try and lure you into a white van with blacked out windows with the promise of candy (besides Nakayama when he was still alive, of course).

Sardia posted: »

In some decisions made shade is being shot.

• And the crazy thing is I'd actually be almost completely okay with them doing that too, just for the possible funny banter like you described. But I would like it be someone we do know and have met because of all the great speculation we've all seen come out of it, lots of great theories and discussions revolving several good possibilities, I'd like at least one group to be right and all of our debates and discussions to have actually meant something.

I hope that if they do go down that route and it's some completely new character, that Rhys and Fiona react as the player would. Like, "W

• grease face

• Least amount of evidence huh? Then I vote Shep Sanders.
    He'd need some new arms, and to not be dead, but I'm sure they can make it work.
    The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned happened, after all. And the Robolution, so it's not completely impossible.

• Arms? I meant eyes.

Synotaph posted: »

Least amount of evidence huh? Then I vote Shep Sanders. He'd need some new arms, and to not be dead, but I'm sure they can make it work. The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned happened, after all. And the Robolution, so it's not completely impossible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.