J1N?

So I just started a new save file and named it "Fuck Around" in preperation for my friend whos coming over in a few moments and I want to show him the game, and just generally screw around with the story, just mainly making it hilarious as possible.
but as I entered that, the file was renamed to
"J1N Will Remember That"

???

Comments

• For some reason telltale censors curse words

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

J1N is a programmer at Telltale.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

It's a built in censor that a programmer left there, to spook the hell out of people that put naughty words in the save files

They're on to you

• I have three save files with the word 'dick' in them tho.

• Nice save file name. LoL

• Eh, but "Dick" can be used as a name. Most programs and people won't censor "Dick" because it can be short for "Richard" or in some cases people are just straight up named "Dick."

I have three save files with the word 'dick' in them tho.

• True.. I wonder if 'dicking around' would pass as well. I had a friend get... confused, when seeing my 'full dick' save file... (I only meant I chose all the douchebag options for Rhys there...)

Eh, but "Dick" can be used as a name. Most programs and people won't censor "Dick" because it can be short for "Richard" or in some cases people are just straight up named "Dick."

• Good one, i named a similar save file as "Hyperion Asshole" and obviously i got "J1n will remember that" instead... Heh

True.. I wonder if 'dicking around' would pass as well. I had a friend get... confused, when seeing my 'full dick' save file... (I only meant I chose all the douchebag options for Rhys there...)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.