Another mystery

Who could August's father be? At first I thought it would be Vasquez, but unless baby daddy did her wrong, she sure shot the guy quickly. It's a small question that most likely means nothing. But why not try to answer it?

Comments

• No clue.

• Assquez? Nope. But probably someone we don't know.

• Most likely Gone or dead.

• maybe felix? if vallory was the women on the photo

• I want to say Felix.

• Realistically - Felix, since it appears the two definitely had a romantic past.

Fat-Chance - Scooter, cause she has a fast ride? Idk just throwing it out there.

• No clue will probably never know.

• Loader-Bot. Though unfortunately August never inherited his father's winning personality.

• I'm pretty sure his father is September.

• It's probably Felix, and if that's true, it makes the August and Sasha relationship a tad weird.

• I incest.

J-Master posted: »

It's probably Felix, and if that's true, it makes the August and Sasha relationship a tad weird.

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm pretty sure his father is September.

• Well, all the ladies say Scooter's the fastest ride on Pandora.

Realistically - Felix, since it appears the two definitely had a romantic past. Fat-Chance - Scooter, cause she has a fast ride? Idk just throwing it out there.

• But Sasha was adopted, along with Fiona. So, no, not really.

J-Master posted: »

It's probably Felix, and if that's true, it makes the August and Sasha relationship a tad weird.

• Source?

But Sasha was adopted, along with Fiona. So, no, not really.

• The game.

He found them on the street after they tried to steal his watch.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Source?

• Actually I don't think that counts as adoption. Being fair, I think he took them to protect them for a little bit to let them grow. Then he planned to let them go off on their own. So... just temporarily sheltering them to buff them up.

The game. He found them on the street after they tried to steal his watch.

• Most likely Felix, it makes sense.

• On Pandora, they don't exactly have Orphanages and Adoption Centers...That's as close as an adoption you'll get on Pandora. He raised them, taught them skills, and worked with them. That's as close as parenthood you'll get on Pandora.

Actually I don't think that counts as adoption. Being fair, I think he took them to protect them for a little bit to let them grow. Then he planned to let them go off on their own. So... just temporarily sheltering them to buff them up.

• Okay... Not all adoption cases end like that though xD

On Pandora, they don't exactly have Orphanages and Adoption Centers...That's as close as an adoption you'll get on Pandora. He raised them, taught them skills, and worked with them. That's as close as parenthood you'll get on Pandora.

• Hmm...On Pandora...I would disagree. You saw what happened to Tiny Tina after Roland started raising her.

Okay... Not all adoption cases end like that though xD

• Yeah, I know, it's just kind of interesting.

But Sasha was adopted, along with Fiona. So, no, not really.

• It'd be odd if it was Scooter, since that'd make Moxxi August's grandmother.

Realistically - Felix, since it appears the two definitely had a romantic past. Fat-Chance - Scooter, cause she has a fast ride? Idk just throwing it out there.

• Alt text

• august father? why is it relevant? did i miss anything in the game?

• Vallory is big, tall. Woman on the photo is shorter than Felix.

Kruzii posted: »

maybe felix? if vallory was the women on the photo

• People do grow.

Omid's cat posted: »

Vallory is big, tall. Woman on the photo is shorter than Felix.

• Not at the age she would be in that picture.

People do grow.

• And yet people do age, maybe that is the word I should've used.

When people get older, they get considerable different, Felix got shorter and from that we can assume Vallory either stayed the same or whatever.

Not at the age she would be in that picture.

• It's a small question that most likely means nothing.

AstroZombie posted: »

august father? why is it relevant? did i miss anything in the game?

• oh good, i was worried i missed something about august's father in the plot.

It's a small question that most likely means nothing.

• The guy who gave Vaughn and Fiona the race masks in EP1.

• Handsome Jack?

• I think felix. he looks like him! at least to me.

• edited August 2015

But, wouldn't it be July? 'Cause July is before August, so July would be older....

• Every time I see those pictures, I think Felix is Victor Sullivan from the Uncharted series, but with an eyepatch

• I think that it may be Felix , after all it seems that he and vallory where once together hinted by picture

• What how is moxxi related to August

It'd be odd if it was Scooter, since that'd make Moxxi August's grandmother.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.