Do you think that Sasha and Fiona and Felix are virgins? Also is anyone from Nottingham :)

Comments

• in b4 lock

again

• Well this is the most random thread I've seen today.

• This is the most random thread ive seen ever... XD

Pipas posted: »

Well this is the most random thread I've seen today.

• There's a miraculous thing called headcanons if you don't know at all if its canon or not.

Also:

Alt text

• IBTL AYYYY LMAO

• Ah, I see you were not here long enough.

Prepare to see even weirder threads.

Sardia posted: »

This is the most random thread ive seen ever... XD

• Yeah. Im not here long enough to know the full spectrum. But in this short timr i came across some weird threads indeed. But THIS is WAAAAY weirder... LOL also compared to ky experience with other forums. Haha!

Ah, I see you were not here long enough. Prepare to see even weirder threads.

• So is this something to do with being from Nottingham? I mean wondering about the virginity of fictional characters? It's a head scratcher, but at Felix's age I would hope not. Sasha had dated and I don't think the people of Pandora have the same views of morality based on earthly religious...and now you have me thinking about it. Shakes an angry fist at the one from Nottingham.

• Sasha, probably not. Fiona, probably. Felix, of course he is; why do you think he needed the briefcase loaded with cash? He needs to quench that thirst somehow.

• Stop posting these stupid threads. And also, who fucking cares if they are or not.

• Did you not see his Vaughn thread before it got deleted? It was even worse.

Well this is the most random thread I've seen today.

• Fiona is 29 yrs old, i hope to god she's not a virgin.

Piggs posted: »

Sasha, probably not. Fiona, probably. Felix, of course he is; why do you think he needed the briefcase loaded with cash? He needs to quench that thirst somehow.

• Jesus Christ. I'm gone for 5 days and I come back to this crap?

What the actual fork?

• Holy fuck, nevermind.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Fiona is 29 yrs old, i hope to god she's not a virgin.

• Holy fuck yourself, i wasn't being rude. Just expressing my opinion. Sorry to have offended you.

Piggs posted: »

Holy fuck, nevermind.

• sounds like the kind of things i wonder at 3 am

• i wonder if this is you know whos alt account

;]]]]

ABigBadWolf posted: »

in b4 lock again

• No, I haven't. What was that about? :-D

Did you not see his Vaughn thread before it got deleted? It was even worse.

• edited July 2015

... Whew, uh, what? "Holy fuck" is just an interjection used to express surprise.

Holy fuck yourself, i wasn't being rude. Just expressing my opinion. Sorry to have offended you.

• The title was something like "Vaughn is proven to be alive" and then it was like 100+ lines (not exaggerating) of him saying "YES!" over and over again. It was just line after line after line of "YES!"

No, I haven't. What was that about? :-D

• idk man, joined in 2011... :P

Green613 posted: »

i wonder if this is you know whos alt account ;]]]]

• lmao i don't know if that is funny or just downright scary

The title was something like "Vaughn is proven to be alive" and then it was like 100+ lines (not exaggerating) of him saying "YES!" over and over again. It was just line after line after line of "YES!"

• Tbh I don't think it matters. I mean it's not like Fiona is going to just randomly start shouting "I'm a virgin!" xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But that is probably the dream of some shippers here.

Tbh I don't think it matters. I mean it's not like Fiona is going to just randomly start shouting "I'm a virgin!" xD

• Idk, not for me -as a shipper- anyway. I'm only bothered about the game and it's characters.

dojo32161 posted: »

But that is probably the dream of some shippers here.

• Awww yeeee, I remember that thread.

The title was something like "Vaughn is proven to be alive" and then it was like 100+ lines (not exaggerating) of him saying "YES!" over and over again. It was just line after line after line of "YES!"

• edited July 2015

I hope she is. And that Rhys will be her first =D

Fiona is 29 yrs old, i hope to god she's not a virgin.

• edited July 2015

I think they are sex masters and everyone on the forums is from Shropshire.

This discussion has been closed.