Gortys' final form?

So I tried looking through the archives, but couldn't find anything. I was wondering, has anyone else noticed this from the first episode?
Alt text
Alt text

I'm pretty sure this is what Gortys is supposed to look like when she's complete. After all, it's from the computer in this room:
Alt text

I'm speculating that Gortys isn't mean to just find a vault, but also kill whatever's inside of it.
Has anyone else noticed this before?

Comments

• Oh wow, that's interesting

• edited July 2015

Nope, she's just a Crimson Lance Assassin.

Source: Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

Alt text

• I would have said the same thing 0-0

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh wow, that's interesting

• was just going to say that

Axton posted: »

Nope, she's just a Crimson Lance Assassin. Source: Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

• Ah. I haven't played the other Borderlands games (as is now obvious). But yeah, looking up those CLAs makes it pretty clear that's what it is. Oh, well. One more epilectic tree in the trash.

• edited July 2015

As already said above. It´s probably Crimson Lance. Could even be Athena.

• Pls don't let Gortys transform into a Michael Bay abomination, she deserves so much better...

• Nah, this will be Gortys' final form.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I'm going to go kick myself now.

Edit: Shit, it looks like a swastika. Sorry, Jewish people. :(

• edited July 2015

YES! i've noticeed all that, but didnt quite made sense of it. its all there- but there is not enough to back this up.. all we know is that gortys is the cute and not the annoying robot type. (sorry claptrap!) anyway, i dont think she can attack fiona or rhys tho. remember they had the key to release gortys. but maybe she will sacrafice herself when she's done accomplishing leading fiona or rhys to the vault.. but also it could explain why her parts are all over, and how weird fiona and rhys found her parts when they're telling THAT part of the story. hope i dont have to kill gortys tho :( <3

• Athena's armor in the first Borderlands was slighty different and she didn't wear a helmet...

JackMarco posted: »

As already said above. It´s probably Crimson Lance. Could even be Athena.

• edited July 2015

Interesting question, because as it just so happens, I hacked into Telltales computers just now and I found the truth of what Gortys will become!

BEHOLD!

Alt text

Apparently it was filed in a folder called 'Important Stuff'

Then I found this in a folder titled 'TWDG Season 3 Plans'

Alt text

I'm...I'm a little scared to be honest with you.

• Lies! >_>

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Interesting question, because as it just so happens, I hacked into Telltales computers just now and I found the truth of what Gortys will be

• Oh, it would be cool to see her "grow up" though! Maybe she would grow up to become a new villain or something. I think it would be pretty badass.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.