Rhys X Jack, the only true ship

How many people here support the One True Pairing? I think it's perfect because of the chemistry as well as the fact that it's not being forced like Rhysha and it leaves room for Rhys X Jack X Fiona (especially with The Hat.) I feel that Rhys and Jack have a really intimate relationship even if they don't realize it yet, especially with Jack being inside Rhys (his head of all places!). I ship this, in case you couldn't tell. Thoughts? Questions? Compliments?

RhackFTW

Comments

• edited July 2015

it's not being forced like Rhyiona and it leaves room for Rhys X Jack X Sasha(especially with Dat Alt text.)

Fix'd that for ya

• it's not being forced like Rhyiona

Alt text

it's not being forced like Rhyiona and it leaves room for Rhys X Jack X Sasha(especially with Dat .) Fix'd that for ya

• i take it you've never visited the Rhys X Fiona Thread

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's not being forced like Rhyiona

• That's a little bit creepy.

• You've got to be joking.

i take it you've never visited the Rhys X Fiona Thread

• edited July 2015

lmao 90% of my posts are in there

the thread has nothing to do with a ship being forced

• Thought that was obvious

Green613 posted: »

You've got to be joking.

• edited July 2015

Looks at Rhys X Fiona first post

Nope nothing forced at all... damn sock fetishist.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

lmao 90% of my posts are in there the thread has nothing to do with a ship being forced

• if you say so

Looks at Rhys X Fiona first post Nope nothing forced at all... damn sock fetishist.

• Uh...

Looks at Rhys X Fiona first post Nope nothing forced at all... damn sock fetishist.

• Oh my gosh... no.....

• If I had to pick a gay ship, it would be Rhys x Vaughn.

They've known each other for a long time, and yet the time on Pandora has brought out sides the other has clearly not seen! Hell, that bro-hug had me melt a little! I actually wouldn't have minded for it to be optional to bring Sasha or Vaughn with us to the turret control center, and if that were the case I'd definitely take Vaughn along in a separate play-through. Borderlands is all about healthy representation after all, and Rhys x Vaughn would be a great ship to capitalize on that!

Not really a fan of shipping Rhys with a ruthless villain. Especially his hologram.

• Uh...nope.

• Alt text

Oh no no no no no, I've seen quite enough Rhack thanks to Tumblr... please make it stop, I can't take anymore

• Man, Rhys X Vaughn is my second ship!

Alt text

If I had to pick a gay ship, it would be Rhys x Vaughn. They've known each other for a long time, and yet the time on Pandora has brought

• BRUH

DATS MY SECOND SHIP

Poogers555 posted: »

Man, Rhys X Vaughn is my second ship!

• Oooh shit maaaan, its, its like a sign man! I really big sign!

Alt text

BRUH DATS MY SECOND SHIP

• Alt text

Oooh shit maaaan, its, its like a sign man! I really big sign!

• uh... Whatever floats your boat.. I guess?

• I think you mean...Ship

Hold me back! Hold me back! Puns to strong! Hold me back!

Kruzii posted: »

uh... Whatever floats your boat.. I guess?

• ayyyyyyyy

Alt text

I think you mean...Ship Hold me back! Hold me back! Puns to strong! Hold me back!

• WHY ARE PEOPLE AGAINST THIS

@InfiniteDawn

• Guys, pls.

Jack even called Rhys "super hot" like it"S BASICALLY CANON

• c:

no

c:

Oh no no no no no, I've seen quite enough Rhack thanks to Tumblr... please make it stop, I can't take anymore

• b/c its trash tier

WHY ARE PEOPLE AGAINST THIS

• ur a trash tier

b/c its trash tier

• FINALLY!! Someone that speaks wisely with logic and reason!

Guys, pls. Jack even called Rhys "super hot" like it"S BASICALLY CANON

• I'm not into shipping in TFTB at all, but I don't see why people get so hostile about it. Let each other ship whatever they want, jeez. It's not like it makes less sense than Rhyona and such. At least there's plenty of innuendo to have fun with... ("I'm inside... I'm not inside you, but...").

Live and let.. ship... whatever.

• edited July 2015

Welp, I guess it was only a matter of time till Rhack moved from Tumblr here. I'm actually surprised it took so long.

• Yep, I also don't get it. For chrissake, how can Borderlands fans be so prudish or whatever their problem is I don't really understand.

I ain't really psyched about it, but if I had to pick a ship, I'd go with this one, cause at least it's interesting and sometimes even funny and have a reason to be here with all that obsession of Rhys' and whatnot.

I'm not into shipping in TFTB at all, but I don't see why people get so hostile about it. Let each other ship whatever they want, jeez. It's

• edited July 2015

Well, it is just the matter of time until TTGcreates a dating simulator of tftb. First Rhysha, then Rhyona, and now Jack. Who's next? Rhys and Dumpy..? maybe? Rhumpy, i ship it.

Alt text

• Same here :D

Brofist

only if I knew where he was.. how Rhys screamed for Vaughn at the end of the episode, it gave me the chills.

Man, Rhys X Vaughn is my second ship!

• Nope

Alt text

• Yeah, what's next? Comparing it to necrophilia and bestiality?

Well, it is just the matter of time until TTGcreates a dating simulator of tftb. First Rhysha, then Rhyona, and now Jack. Who's next? Rhys and Dumpy..? maybe? Rhumpy, i ship it.

• Well, it is just the matter of time until TTGcreates a dating simulator of tftb. First Rhysha, then Rhyona, and now Jack. Who's next? Rhys and Dumpy..? maybe? Rhumpy, i ship it.

• Hahaha that was hilarious! you literally picked the worst person to claim that he never visited that thread XD

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Hahaha that was hilarious! you literally picked the worst person to claim that he never visited that thread XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.