Handsome Jack was in my dream...

I just want to tell you about this little dream I had last night.

I dreamed that I was in the game. And Handsome Jack AI is talking to me! He is being a dick as usually, but surprisingly, he was also being nice to me in his own way.

When I woke up, I found myself missing him...

Comments

• Cool... What did he say? Something like "You gotta be kidding me, I was sitting by the pool in a 1 billion dollars worth real estate surrounded by this storm of fan girls all admiring my luscious abs while I was sunbathing and strangling whoever the fuck I wanted at the same time and now I retrieve myself in this stinking hole of a subconscious. Yes, Ican understand that I'm so cool that whoever sees me can't resist I to think about me even in his sleep but Jesus kiddo it's just you and me around here. So you better find me some hoes to expose my beauties here or I'll fuck your mind up worse than I did to the other kiddo, you know, the one with the robot arm and the tie tucked in his pants."

• strangely enogh i had a similar dream before it wasnt about jack though i was at sanctuary but it was empty except for a few psychos that didnt seem to do anything but make wierd comments like they did in the game i woke up a few minutes later thinking wtf i iplayed bl2 the morning after and was suprised by the accuracy of the dream i had

• If there is one thing I remember clearly from our conversation, Handsome Jack know that he is voiced by Dameon Clarke. Yeah, pretty weird. I was talking to both Handsome Jack and Dameon Clarke at the same time.

Cool... What did he say? Something like "You gotta be kidding me, I was sitting by the pool in a 1 billion dollars worth real estate surroun

• Now this has just become extra cool, so cool that I really need to picture such a thing in my mind.

If there is one thing I remember clearly from our conversation, Handsome Jack know that he is voiced by Dameon Clarke. Yeah, pretty weird. I was talking to both Handsome Jack and Dameon Clarke at the same time.

• Well that's not creepy.

• Whaaat? Obsessed, that's-...that's a s-strong word to put it....I'm admiring you for sure...I like looking at picture of you and reading about you on wikipedia and other sites.

C-certainly not obsessed... (>_>)

• Alt text

Whaaat? Obsessed, that's-...that's a s-strong word to put it....I'm admiring you for sure...I like looking at picture of you and reading about you on wikipedia and other sites. C-certainly not obsessed... (>_>)

• Why are you always having these weird dreams? :p

• Alt textAlt text
    Alt text

If there is one thing I remember clearly from our conversation, Handsome Jack know that he is voiced by Dameon Clarke. Yeah, pretty weird. I was talking to both Handsome Jack and Dameon Clarke at the same time.

• Because dreams are weird.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Why are you always having these weird dreams?

• Ok this seemed like a good place to come....I had a Jack dream too! He was an asshole and ended up possessing me. The funny part is though I am a female so he started to freak out when I recalled the dream it made me think of the jackapedia entry for the lever you see, can't find an image :|

• That, my friend, is just way too much perfection.

• I also had a dream involving Handsome Jack. Although, he was still alive, and I was around ten or something, and I helped him torture and kill this bandit. Then after the whole thing, he gave me a high-five. It was quite strange...

• Well, I Had this strange dream, I was on the kitchen getting myself some coffee, and the next thing I see is Handsome Jack In my dinning table, then I get my gun from a cabinet and aim it at Handsome Jack and I start threatning him, and then the next thing is, a Bandit Broke in to my house, and I hand my gun to Jack, then I Tackle the bandit, I had a tranquilizer injection, I apply that injection to the bandit, and then 5 mins later, the bandit was tied to a chair thanks to Handsome Jack, and we start torturing the bandit, and the Final step, I Chop the Bandits head off, Jack had shot him, of course, Jack and I drag the Bandit's corpse to a backroom I had, and we left the bandit there and when I woke up, I was like WTF just happened?

• And they said video games kills brain cells... unless his AI is actually in my head oh damn I am scared to go to sleep now........................... I can't think of what to type to make me feel better :(

• Just hang yourself, and that's it.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

And they said video games kills brain cells... unless his AI is actually in my head oh damn I am scared to go to sleep now........................... I can't think of what to type to make me feel better

• Yay. I actually managed to sleep but.... I had another Jack dream not as scary as the last one anyway weirdly enough I hanged myself in my dream.

Just hang yourself, and that's it.

• I had a dream I was being sufficed by a pillow. It was Handsome Cat sleeping on my face.

• When I woke up, I found myself missing him...

DaveTheArakin and Handsome Jack...I ship it =D

• I feel honored. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

When I woke up, I found myself missing him... DaveTheArakin and Handsome Jack...I ship it =D

• I had a dream involving him a while ago. It was long and weird so suffice to say that I was a little girl with a mom, dad, and sister, and in the end I found out that my happy little family was actually a fake reality where Handsome Jack got a happy ending. So I found out my "dream dad" used to be a genocidal maniac. Fun.

But actually, I think I woke up happy about it anyway. I don't remember all the details, but in the alternate reality I think he was a pretty nice guy. And a hero. So it was kinda sweet that he was happy.

• Well, my tip did work

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Yay. I actually managed to sleep but.... I had another Jack dream not as scary as the last one anyway weirdly enough I hanged myself in my dream.

• A dream? No, dude. That's an actual Handsome Jack AI living in that well coiffed skull of yours.

Enjoy your new hologram buddy for life!

• I wish I could have a dream about Handsome Jack... :(

• There is never too much perfection.

CraazyCake posted: »

That, my friend, is just way too much perfection.

• Once ihad a dream where I randomly stsbbed Handsome Jack in the back and ran lol 0_0

• Well, now this dream I killed Jack for revenge and then, Timothy appears behind me and I stab him accidently then 1 day later, I get arrested for Murder in 1st degree.

• Pre-Sequel in a nutshell.

Once ihad a dream where I randomly stsbbed Handsome Jack in the back and ran lol 0_0

• Haha :3

Pre-Sequel in a nutshell.

• That's awesome. I wish my dreams actually made sense like yours do.

• ErykaEryka Banned

One time I dream that I was on Helios.
    We we're a group of 20 people and more.
    Our goal was too go on the moon but we couldn't survive outside of Helios.
    So we wrapped some plastic around our head and arms. That's all I can remember.

• That would certainly solve the problem. :)

Eryka posted: »

One time I dream that I was on Helios. We we're a group of 20 people and more. Our goal was too go on the moon but we couldn't survive outside of Helios. So we wrapped some plastic around our head and arms. That's all I can remember.

• You're like some kind of space MacGyver!

Eryka posted: »

One time I dream that I was on Helios. We we're a group of 20 people and more. Our goal was too go on the moon but we couldn't survive outside of Helios. So we wrapped some plastic around our head and arms. That's all I can remember.

• Where did he touch ya

Alt text

• I think we all know where Jack touched him...

Alt text

Clemenem posted: »

Where did he touch ya

• It happened again, but this time I was controlled by Jack, while he was controlling me he helped me break out of jail but this time I ran off to Mexico, then I found out I was in Tijuana and ran back to the US and got arrested and I punched the officers that got on my way, then when I saw Jack as a hologram, I thanked him for all his help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.