So,about the Jack controlling rhys...

Well,everyone knows about the funny slapping scene,but it kinda makes me feel in a way that jack is being friendly to you.Now let me explain... if he can control you even when you don't want to (don't tell me rhys wanted to slap himself,lmao),does it mean that he could control you in the situation when you didn't trusted him?When he can do whatever he wants,but he doesn't... isn't that weird? to me it seems like he doesn't want to control you unless you want (the slapping scene was funny so who cares?) He could've controlled you when he wanted,but he didn't... I mean when you trust him,and then he takes control when you don't want to,he likes you and thinks you're his friend,y'know,that kind of jokes when he's screwing with you,but just for fun?what do you think? because if he CAN do it,why he doesn't when you don't trust him? to me,he's maybe asshole,but when you think about it,it kinda makes sense

Comments

• (don't tell me rhys wanted to slap himself,lmao),

But.. but he just wanted to slap himself D:

• because if he CAN do it,why he doesn't when you don't trust him?

He can't do whatever he wants all the time, that's the point. The more Rhys is trying to resist, the less control Jack has over him - at least that's how Rhys himself makes it sound:

Alt text

Alt text

Like yes, he still can control him. Just not that much. It's not like he's being less of a douche because of it.

(don't tell me rhys wanted to slap himself,lmao), But.. but he just wanted to slap himself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.