Voice Actor Intros (kinda)

First of all, I wanted to say "Hi" since I never was active on this part of the forum, but I'm lurking constantly. So, as I've fell in love with the TFTB recently, I thought I'd do something I thought would be cool... now I have no idea if it is, but I'm going to share it anyway. I've made a bunch of TFTB character themed intro-alike thingies, but featuring the voice actors instead of the character names. I thought that awesome people behind this game could use a little more appreciation as they bring all of the characters into life with their voice, so here we go:

Rhys (Troy Baker)

Fiona (Laura Bailey)

Sasha (Erin Yvette)

Vaughn (Chris Hardwick)

Kroger (Adam Harrington)

Finch (Dave Fennoy)

Plus something extra for all shippers:

Rhysha

Rhyiona

Comments

• Holy crap, these are great! Thank you so much for making them!

Alt text

• Thanks, I had fun making them and honestly I didn't even expect any major rections but... holy crap! I was blown away with the response on my Twitter, I even got those pics retweeted by Adam Harrington, Troy Baker, Chris Hardwick and Laura Bailey themselves, I'm pretty much speachless at this point...

kristi78968 posted: »

Holy crap, these are great! Thank you so much for making them!

• These are really cool, nice job!

• You deserve this dude :)

I'm so happy for you right now!!

• I saw them RT it and I replied saying good job once again, I can't stress it enough how cool these are! They're amazing and it's all because you were passionate about it. I'm glad you got noticed by them. :)

Jacol posted: »

Thanks, I had fun making them and honestly I didn't even expect any major rections but... holy crap! I was blown away with the response on m

• Extremely well made! I LOVE them! :D

• edited July 2015

No love for Dameon Clarke? (Handsome Jack) ;) these are really cool btw

• Actually, I do have some Handsome Jack cutouts ready so I might add him in the near future ;) I was sooo blown away with the positive response from the actors and community yesterday that I've spent the rest of my day with banana on my face, so I might update the topic with a few more cards in upcoming days. Thanks to all of you for the kind words!

TheJack posted: »

No love for Dameon Clarke? (Handsome Jack) these are really cool btw

• Jacol posted: »

Actually, I do have some Handsome Jack cutouts ready so I might add him in the near future I was sooo blown away with the positive response

Sign in to comment in this discussion.