Theory for TFTB linking to Borderlands 3 .....

Hey Guys !

I have been following the forums for a while know, but this is the first time postin' here. I have a theory in my mind. Nowadays people are focused on Fiona becoming a vault hunter but what if it is vice versa? Since we saw the athena with cassius and heard her question about what would we do if same story with her sis happened to us I was thinking about it. If somehow -directly or indirectly and even accidently- vaughn and sasha get's killed by vault hunters wouldn't fiona and rhys vow to kill all of the vault hunters? If that happens they could become the main villians in the BL3 because probably rhys is going to take control of hyperion like jack did. Now these are just theories but would be interesting to see I suppose because story would be a ''Fall into Evil'' story composed with tragedy.

Comments

• I like the idea, but that is really all it is at the moment. Not really a theory since there is nothing that suggests this. But it would be nice to see something like that, since we have a past with these characters. It would make killing them in BL3 hard, because you knew their reasons for being evil.

• edited July 2015

thats interesting! personally i told athena to NOT kill cassius. because fiona is better than that. cassius is just a random plants scientist. he was not inolved at all with what happened to athena's sister. so i couldnt let her kill him, plus he truly feel sorry for athena and it led to somewhat a sweet moment where she's finally at peace. i liked that!

as far as vaughn and sasha, i wonder where are they in ''the future'' its either they went their own way after they failed to obtain the vault, or something bad happened where someone died. i think rhys is into sasha at least at what telltale hinted in EP3, so i cant imagine him killing her. plus if fiona did something to vaughn i dont think rhys would go all the way to find her just like in EP1! so we are in the dark as far as now... hopefully ep4 clears some of the things out :/

• This seems plausible. I would miss Sasha and Vaughn though D:

RHYS : Formerly you. Now cooler than you.

FIONA : All bark + bite.

• Yeah, I agree with the part that killing them would be hard, since we know their past and good times.

Hede92 posted: »

I like the idea, but that is really all it is at the moment. Not really a theory since there is nothing that suggests this. But it would be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.