RIP **** *******

Original Title "RIP Hugo Vasquez"

Please comment your tributes to the best villain in Tales from the Borderlands, Hugo Vasquez voiced by the fantastic Patrick Warburton.

Comments

• You might want to change the title and put a spoiler tag on it.

• edited July 2015

I will always honor him when I watch Rules of Engagement :)

• Its been weeks since the episode came out.

You might want to change the title and put a spoiler tag on it.

• I'll do the same, but with Family Guy.

Nukledus posted: »

I will always honor him when I watch Rules of Engagement

• R.i.p My heart hurts everytime ;-;

• Alt text

I'll do the same, but with Family Guy.

• I... I don't know how to respond to that.

• R.I.P Assquez. He will never be missed....EVER.

• So, are you planning on seeing any movies or playing any games that are over 2 weeks old? Because by your logic, it'd be fine if I just spoiled all of the crucial plot details for you. You didn't watch it the day it came out, so it'd be your fault.

Rousey4000 posted: »

Its been weeks since the episode came out.

• Dude... Not cool... Edit the title and add a spoiler tag to your post.

• You either die a funny villain or live long enough to see yourself become an annoying idiot.

• git rekt hugass

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2015

I agree with @Piggs, some people might not have played the episode yet and there could be new players who haven't played any part of the game yet and that is big spoiler so i edited the title and added the original one to the OP.

Rousey4000 posted: »

Its been weeks since the episode came out.

• Why was this edited

• Not Rip... You're dead Wallethead and noone misses you... Ha-ha, Wallethead!

• I respect your decision as a moderator and I realise that I may have not thought it through as much as I should.

OzzyUK posted: »

I agree with @Piggs, some people might not have played the episode yet and there could be new players who haven't played any part of the game yet and that is big spoiler so i edited the title and added the original one to the OP.

• RIP Hugo Swanson

I'll do the same, but with Family Guy.

• Assquez - Uncomfortable with Vaughn's body since: Ep. 2.

• Dammit! Just realized that I forgot to loot the wallet from his head! Shoot!

• I didn't really expect him to die in episode 3 I thought he was going to be the main villain or be stuck on Pandora with the group but now hes dead Hyperion respawn machines don't even work for their own employees

• That was quite good.

ponds75 posted: »

Dammit! Just realized that I forgot to loot the wallet from his head! Shoot!

• Fortunately they're just a gameplay mechanic and aren't canon to the story - otherwise we'd never get rid of those Hyperion douchebags (present company included)!

I didn't really expect him to die in episode 3 I thought he was going to be the main villain or be stuck on Pandora with the group but now hes dead Hyperion respawn machines don't even work for their own employees

Sign in to comment in this discussion.