Rhys X Jack, the only true ship

2»

Comments

• No I got it, I laughed hard on that. Cool moves dude, my only regreat is that I wasn't the one to make it.

• I agree (again), Rhys and Jack have an interesting chemistry and to be honest, I don't find super weird that people ship it. Maybe people find it weird because Jack is an AI inside Rhys' head and that is... unpractical... but again, I guess the uncomfortable setting makes it somehow unique in the good sense. Yes, Jack is a villain and it'd probably be a toxic relationship, but that doesn't mean less interesting. I don't think it's nonsensical at all.

I ship Rhyiona the most but I think we should be open to another pairings. I love Rhys with Vaughn too and Rhysha has potential (though I still have to see where do they go with it) and hell, even Rhys and Vasquez could make sense and be enjoyable. I feel like a lot of people here has shipping as something stupid (or a pairing that is not your pairing as something stupid, too) but actually it appreciates the chemistry and interactions between the characters and it lets us use our imagination and read between the lines a lot. We are not idiots at all. I think it's fun as long as it's not unhealthy, like everything ever.

• edited July 2015

Its obvious when you think about i mean Rhys is obsessed with the man.
    And Jack tells Rhys not to try and sleep with Fiona then sabotages our chances with Sasha he wants Rhys all to himself

• Holy crap! That explains EVERYTHING! For example why Jack is being so possessive and manipulative, not wanting to lose Rhys' trust and jeopardizing his relationships! Why night is night and day is day! Why there is no spork made of metal! Why cars are made of circular tires and not squared ones! Why we are winners riding the great ride of life up on the wave of the universe and others aren't! Why we love everyday of our life wandering "Where is my inner Jack?"! Substantially, now I've found the reason why we live.

Its obvious when you think about i mean Rhys is obsessed with the man. And Jack tells Rhys not to try and sleep with Fiona then sabotages our chances with Sasha he wants Rhys all to himself

• How do I feel about Rhack?

Weeeellll......

• the fuk did u just say to me u filthy rhack shipper

ur a trash tier

• edited July 2015

You know that we talk about.. Jack, right? I like the idea but i don't think so about the "trust" part.. i mean, Jack.. he's.. well, inside Rhys and.. you must be able to trust the person that is.. eh- inside you? And nothing more..? Okay, that sounded awkward. well, fuck it.

But yeah. other than that: Rhack is love, Rhack is life

Holy crap! That explains EVERYTHING! For example why Jack is being so possessive and manipulative, not wanting to lose Rhys' trust and jeop

• you ship rhyiona like thats some basic ass ship right there

Green613 posted: »

the fuk did u just say to me u filthy rhack shipper

• wow you're such a jerk to me and my ship

you ship rhyiona like thats some basic ass ship right there

• Pullese..If Jack is going for anyone it would be Timothy for obvious reasons. It would be like Jack-ception..only creepy and weird.

• Well, obviously...

“Hey, my body double finally arrived! Wow. You sound… really attractive. Distractingly so.”

“Right, yeah, uhm – sorry. It’s actually distracting, how good looking you are. It’s kinda making me anxious. Just gonna try to not look at you.”

Pullese..If Jack is going for anyone it would be Timothy for obvious reasons. It would be like Jack-ception..only creepy and weird.

• nice

Green613 posted: »

wow you're such a jerk to me and my ship

• Jack is inside of Rhys as we speak.

You can't make me unship this.

• Yep, and it's closer than Sasha or Fiona will ever get...

FIGHT ME IRL, SHIPPERS!

Alt text

Jack is inside of Rhys as we speak. You can't make me unship this.

• Alt text

it's not being forced like Rhyiona and it leaves room for Rhys X Jack X Sasha(especially with Dat .) Fix'd that for ya

• edited July 2015

Come on man. That was a joke. Like the Rhysha fans and their "touch shoulder" during the ep 2 opening. They' seriously ship it but not serious about that.

Looks at Rhys X Fiona first post Nope nothing forced at all... damn sock fetishist.

• edited July 2015

I know i was joking.But i still think its forced when the two have no chemistry.

Miny77 posted: »

Come on man. That was a joke. Like the Rhysha fans and their "touch shoulder" during the ep 2 opening. They' seriously ship it but not serious about that.

• Saving the fellow Rhysha shippers like

Alt text

• edited July 2015

i desperately want someone to put rhys and jack's head on this gif

Alt text

#Rhack

Yep, and it's closer than Sasha or Fiona will ever get... FIGHT ME IRL, SHIPPERS!

• It's mesmerising... 0_0

i desperately want someone to put rhys and jack's head on this gif #Rhack

• Didn't we already?

Alt text

Yep, and it's closer than Sasha or Fiona will ever get... FIGHT ME IRL, SHIPPERS!

• Alt text

Really, Pumpkin?

Really?

Too soon, man, too soon...

armis37 posted: »

Didn't we already?

• Also:

Alt text

Really, Pumpkin? Really? Too soon, man, too soon...

• I'm sorry Jackie, can you forgive me? I'd hate to do that again ;)

Really, Pumpkin? Really? Too soon, man, too soon...

• Alt text

Don't push your luck, cupcake...

armis37 posted: »

I'm sorry Jackie, can you forgive me? I'd hate to do that again

• For some reason that name gave me a good laugh.

giggles

R h u m p y

Well, it is just the matter of time until TTGcreates a dating simulator of tftb. First Rhysha, then Rhyona, and now Jack. Who's next? Rhys and Dumpy..? maybe? Rhumpy, i ship it.

• What about Jack X Drakensburg? One is an AI, the other needs a new AI..it's fate really.

• Rhys X Jack is my favorite ship out of all TFTBL ships like OMFG

• Hahaha

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Saving the fellow Rhysha shippers like

• Rhackconfirmed

Holy crap! That explains EVERYTHING! For example why Jack is being so possessive and manipulative, not wanting to lose Rhys' trust and jeop

• Ah yis!

Rhys X Jack is my favorite ship out of all TFTBL ships like OMFG

• It's an official ship :D

SCR4P-TP posted: »

For some reason that name gave me a good laugh. giggles R h u m p y

• I know it's trash, but I can't help but ship it to death. Rhys and Jack just have so many 'moments', you know?

• Trashy ships are the best kind!

I know it's trash, but I can't help but ship it to death. Rhys and Jack just have so many 'moments', you know?

• YUSSS

Trashy ships are the best kind!

• I made a joke about Rhack, but personally (If it were to be a gay ship, though I ship Rhysha.) I would ship Rhys and Vaughn.

If I had to pick a gay ship, it would be Rhys x Vaughn. They've known each other for a long time, and yet the time on Pandora has brought

Sign in to comment in this discussion.