Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Hell no.

Clemenem posted: »

Question: Would you kill Nathan?

• Agreed but why

Flog61 posted: »

Hell no.

• This trailer just goes to show that the stakes are much higher now. Between the investigation of Rachel, dealing with Frank and Nathan, going to the Vortex party, this is all becoming very intense. And where the hell is Chloe now?

OzzyUK posted: »

July 28th release Trailer may contain too many spoilers for some people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69bNX7PLopM Life is Strange

• I hate that punk, sure, but I wouldn't have Max kill him. That's not in her nature. And killing Nathan might start more problems than it would end.

• the next Rachel Amber and disappears

no, plox. :(

Is it just me or did Chloe not appear in the entire trailer? Maybe she becomes the next Rachel Amber and disappears? I mean, we see max walking round her house remarking how no-one is there...:/

• Only if he drugged Kate.

• edited July 2015

This game gets darker and darker by each month, and we're almost at the finale. That being said, allow me to squeeze out everything I saw from this 2 minutes trailer.

1. We get to see Chloe's truck possibly driven by Max.
    2. There will be a barn scene, Rachel last place to be?
    3. Glimpses of the vault door (dark room?) and the red files.
    4. Max sporting her regular outfit back.
    5. Glimpses of Chloe's house on the second floor and her room. It seems that we're still in Alternate Universe during this time.
    6. Dead whales. Still in Alternate Universe.
    7. End of The World Party.
    8. Max breaking into Nathan's room.
    9. Nathan uses the gun once again.
    10. Warren once again being heroic by ass-kicking Nathan.
    11. Max confronts Frank.
    12. Storms are coming, and it ain't some bullshit or vision anymore.

Surprisingly, this trailer doesn't give us away too much of what the hell is going on. Good job Dontnod for fueling our hype tank to the max.

• edited July 2015

Life Is Strange hits one million sales

For a game with such a small budget, from an (almost) unknown developer and with little to no marketing that is frankly incredible.

• Oh fuck, my babe Warren.

July 28th release Trailer may contain too many spoilers for some people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69bNX7PLopM Life is Strange

• I'm playing three episodic games currently, Game of Thrones, TFTBL, and Life is Strange. Right now, GoT is definitely at the bottom of the list (not a bad game, but the other two are much better imo). I'm not sure where I would put the other two, I think they're tied for first. How would you guys rank these 3?

• Depending on the situation, maybe. If he was threatening someone like Kate or Warren, then yes. If its just for the fun of it, no.

• The dead whales prove we'll be in the alternate timeline for at least a while. She could also get changed.

She's in her original timeline clothes for the entire trailer though

• The Lions den awaits us. On Tuesday.

I hope you're ready, pal.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

This game gets darker and darker by each month, and we're almost at the finale. That being said, allow me to squeeze out everything I saw fr

• Okay, as much as I think the LiS is meh, this trailer got me actually hyped.

• Alt text

The Lions den awaits us. On Tuesday. I hope you're ready, pal.

• TftB > GoT > LiS

But honestly, after the disappointment the fifth episode of GoT was, it's really possible for LiS to become second.

I'm playing three episodic games currently, Game of Thrones, TFTBL, and Life is Strange. Right now, GoT is definitely at the bottom of the l

• Warren also has the black eye he got from Nathan,, in episode 1. I think that alone spoils that we'll go back to the old one.

Yeah I noticed that. And Nathan was acting crazy again. Some of the hints were not very subtle. As I thought we'll be in two timelines this episode.

• TFTBL>LiS>GoT

I'm playing three episodic games currently, Game of Thrones, TFTBL, and Life is Strange. Right now, GoT is definitely at the bottom of the l

• dead whales doesn't necessarily mean alternate universe, the odd weather seems to be consistent between both universes

This game gets darker and darker by each month, and we're almost at the finale. That being said, allow me to squeeze out everything I saw fr

• I genuinely like all of them as much. In terms of actual writing skill from the devs, I think it goes LiS>TftB>GoT, but it's very close.

• I think the scene where Max is in Chloe's room might be in the original timeline. We can see that the picture of Rachel and Frank that Max gave to Chloe, in episode 3, is there.

• GoT>LiS>TFTBL

• LiS = GoT > TftB

If Ep4 of LiS is as good as it seems LiS will be better than GoT.

• edited July 2015

If something happens to Warren I SWEAR-

• Game of thrones is definetly last for me as well and I go back and forth on which is better between Life Is Strange and Tales From The Borderlands. Right now I'm leaning towards LIS

• Kind of figured it would be the 28th. Can't wait :). Love the life is strange twitter. They're nice enough to answer every fan.

• Not after what he said in the trailer. He knows something...

• TFTBL > GoT > LIS

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

TFTB > LiS > GOT

• Totally agree. GoT was debatably my favorite, especially after episode 2, but Episode 5 just killed the game for me. Episode 6'll have to be great for it to recover.

Pipas posted: »

TftB > GoT > LiS But honestly, after the disappointment the fifth episode of GoT was, it's really possible for LiS to become second.

• agreed.

dojo32161 posted: »

TFTB > LiS > GOT

• TFTBL > GOT >>>>>> LIS

• PTSD Strikes again Don't remind me! We don't speak of those times!

You think that was bad, look at Tales From the Borderlands

• Hells yeah! It is FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :) :) :)

• edited July 2015

If there's an option to either save Warren or Chloe. I'm picking Warren. Chloe is so overrated. But that depends on if Warren is attacking Nathan because he was trying to hurt Max or something.

• I will do the same, but I'm pretty sure some will choose Chloe due to a possible Chloe/Max relationship. I just like Warren regardless of whether it's romantic or not.

If there's an option to either save Warren or Chloe. I'm picking Warren. Chloe is so overrated. But that depends on if Warren is attacking Nathan because he was trying to hurt Max or something.

• Depends. Is he trying to kill me? Then fuck yeah, that insect is gonna get scraped off of my fucking boot.

If it's randomly murdering him? Then nope.

• edited July 2015

TFTBL > LiS >>> GOT

• F*** Warren I like him, but he's a stalker and I love Chloe so I'd pick her every time.

• ^^^^This

LiS = GoT > TftB If Ep4 of LiS is as good as it seems LiS will be better than GoT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.