where do the psychos live

is there like a lair where they come from and how come they don't attack everyone its really got me thinking about how they live
Alt text

Comments

• They are psychos, they bred like hostile rabbits and love to fight one another.

• I thought they may may be clones due to the fact they all look the same

They are psychos, they bred like hostile rabbits and love to fight one another.

• That is also a possibility. Some sick minds with a love for psychos is cloning more psychos and they grow even more insane, the more he clones.

I thought they may may be clones due to the fact they all look the same

• I wish there was some backstory to something like this maybe in tftb episodes or bl3 perhaps

That is also a possibility. Some sick minds with a love for psychos is cloning more psychos and they grow even more insane, the more he clones.

• They live everywhere and nowhere kiddo.

• There are a story about them, don't remember exactly but they were normal people before some sort of cataclysme...

I wish there was some backstory to something like this maybe in tftb episodes or bl3 perhaps

• Psychos are people who go insane due to something with the vault and stuff. That's why there is theories on Vaughn becoming one and why if you tell Athena you are talking to no one, she will tell you you might be becoming a psycho

I wish there was some backstory to something like this maybe in tftb episodes or bl3 perhaps

• Eh, get skinny, muscular people - bred and raised in the same environment and probably inbred for generations - give masks and they'd all look similar.

I thought they may may be clones due to the fact they all look the same

• what happens in their head

• The Psychos are former (human) convict labourers brought in from off-planet locations by Dahl to work at their Pandoran mines, and as Poogers points out they were then mutated by the Vault's eerie powers (also see its influence on Patricia Tannis and Zarpaderp)

"At some point in Pandora's recent past, a discovery was made at the Headstone Mine and hastily covered up. While it has never been fully revealed what was found there, it is known that a Vault key fragment came into the possession of Sledge, a grossly muscled behemoth of a man who later amassed a small army of bandits at Headstone Mine. The discovery at the mine had a surprising effect on many of the convict workers there. Most went crazy and many were physically mutated as well, growing into huge, muscular parodies of humanity, or stunted to dwarf proportions. Many of the "psychos", as they came to be known, donned face masks portraying the object of their collective fixation: an upside down "V" emblem."

As for where they live:

"The third and the last group [of "human" occupants on Pandora] is loosely made of bandit camps of various kinds. These gangs reside in various places, occupying defunct industrial installations, inhabiting natural dwellings, or simply stacking up near the roads and towns, hoping for easy prey and loot. Their buildings are relatively simple: mostly huts and shacks, offering little more than primitive shelter, storage, and sometimes toilets. Only the most notorious leaders and the biggest groups manage to reach some kind of higher organization; some of these bases even achieved their own names, like Thor Digtown, Lockdown Palace, or Midgetville."

This is all from the wiki.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.