Split Topic Disorder

edited February 2007 in General Chat
I was browsing through my account options, and noticed that the Past Purchases page finally displays all Telltale Now purchases. That is awesome! Everything that I have purchased since 2005 is there, except for CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder, but I purchased that in a retail outlet. I suppose that there is no way to get that listed on the Past Purchases page, right?

Secondly, while poking around by entering random addresses, as I do from time to time (yes, I'm a saucy miscreant!), I came across the VIP section (link removed). I found a lot of great stuff to download there. I hope that I didn't hog too much bandwidth, heh. Although, I'm sure that the server running in the closet with the coffee machine, microwave, and water cooler can handle it, at least until Brendan Q. Ferguson spills coffee on it. Anyway, I'm surprised that this VIP section isn't linked to from anywhere on the site, because it's a great resource.

Lastly, as with everyone else, I played through The Mole, The Mob, and the Meatball yesterday. I don't know if it was just me, but it seemed to be the shortest episode thus far. It was definitely the funniest one yet, though. There was a lot of great material in there, and I'm glad that you guys weren't afraid to make a few Star Wars references. I did discover a memory leak that caused the game to lag heavily after about 15 minutes, but I see that there is already a thread about that (http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2050).

-Mike

EDIT: Changes to the subject line don't seem to appear on the forum view pages.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    mhaley wrote: »
    Anyway, I'm surprised that this VIP section isn't linked to from anywhere on the site, because it's a great resource.

The VIP page is intended as a resource for press and affiliates to download high res game assets for publication and marketing purposes; it's not really built with the general public in mind. That's why we don't go out of our way to promote it :)
  • edited February 2007
    Whoops, I'm sorry about that. I had no idea that the VIP page was only intended for affiliates and press. Although, now that I think about it, "VIP" does indicate that it's not for everyone. Oh, well. At least I didn't post the link to the Reality 2.0 beta.
  • edited February 2007
    mhaley wrote: »
    At least I didn't post the link to the Reality 2.0 beta.

!

Is this a joke?
  • edited February 2007
    Good question... :eek:
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    Is this a joke?
    Can butterflies fly? Yes, they can.
  • edited February 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    The VIP page is intended as a resource for press and affiliates to download high res game assets for publication and marketing purposes; it's not really built with the general public in mind. That's why we don't go out of our way to promote it :)

I'm press! I'm affiliates! Give the link to me! :p
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    You... already have it :) care of this thread.

Oh, he erased it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.