If you could write a scene, what would it be?

...for a future episode. It can be fun, silly, serious, or horrifying. Just drop your scenes here!

Comments

• Rhys and Sasha in Episode 4:

Rhys and Sasha in Episode 5:

• Episode 4:
    On the base of Helios, Rhys is directed by Jack to head to his old office as he knows about the Gortys and the information in his room.
    When they head up there, Rhys goes behind his desk, he looks on the surface and finds a picture of a little girl. He looks towards the picture and then to Jack who is on the other side of the room, looking through files.
    Rhys picks up the photo and shows it to Jack.
    "Who's this?" Jack, turns.
    "Who's who cupcake?-"He his eyes widen and he meets the picture.
    "Put that down.... Now" Voiced with an edge.
    "Why? It's just a pictur-" Jack moves towards him, icely.
    "Now". Jacks eyes meet Rhys, sharp and cold.

"Jack, wha-"
    "PUT IT DOWN!!!" Jack goes to grab the picture from Rhys hands, but his digital grasp passes through Rhys like a cloud.
    Jack walks past him, looking out the window into the space, staring down Pandora.
    "Is she your-"
    "Yeah...An-and-not is... was..." Jack raises a hand to his face, as if everything had come back to him, the memories and the pains.
    "Godamnit..." Jack cups his face into his hands.

"I'm sorry Jack"
    "Sorry... You're-You're sorry? You don't know, what it's like to lose someone... Espically my little girl"

• Alt text

I did not make this, credit to: @AmazingAura01

• Sashas eyes are killing me

Green613 posted: »

• I can see the first paragraph happening, it would be a nice little touch.

But after that the feels hit, mang. </3

kaza125 posted: »

Episode 4: On the base of Helios, Rhys is directed by Jack to head to his old office as he knows about the Gortys and the information in hi

• Rhys shoots a gun, but the recoil hits him in the face

• This is still like the funniest thing I've ever seen

• Rhys shooting at August, missing every shot, and then Zero coming along and killing him easily, then getting shot, falling to the ground and then a dramatic and funny scene with Vasquez and then Claptrap comes along and saves the day.

• Come on man, asking shippers these questions is like asking a shark how many fish it can eat

Well, since I know a Rhysha moment will be predictable from me, I would write a scene where Gortys is about to get hit by a loader, and when the loader swings her gams block the huge metal arm. And gortys develops some Mortal Kombat X brutality combos and just "Gortys wins" across the screen.

• Well I'm not specifically asking shippers, just everyone in general silently hoping there wont be too many shipping posts

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Come on man, asking shippers these questions is like asking a shark how many fish it can eat Well, since I know a Rhysha moment will be p

• [pops on thread before bed]

[sees gif]

I'm going to sleep well tonight XD

• Huehuehue

Alt text (Credit goes to "lutnik" on Tumblr, of course.)

• edited July 2015

You have to imagine this scene in one continuous shot moving around the room with some epic music in the background.

Our Heroes are on Helios surrounded by a bunch of Loader Bots. Situation is hopeless when all the sudden one Bot get´s cut in half by Zer0s sword, followed by an explosion in the background. Brick comes in behind Zer0 with Tina riding piggyback blowing people up while Mordecai covers them from behind. The surrounding enemies are being mowed down by Salvadore and his gunzerking, while a Hyperion Engineer jumps towards our heroes but then freezes in midair and explodes from Mayas Phaselock. Krieg smashes away Hyperion bots and engeneers around him. Enemies in the background are being blasted away by Lilith phasewalking into them like she did in her introduction in BL2 when a shield get´s thrown around the room from behind her, mowing down several enemies before being caught by Athena who yells at our heroes to come with her quickly.

Continous shot now ends. Fiona yells out "Athena?!" and Athena replies "No time now, come on!". They fight their way to the nearest fast travel station and travel to Sanctuary.

~fin~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.