Which Borderlands character do you think will show up?

So since we saw Zer0, Athena, Brick, and Mordecai, we have quite more characters to see.

Who do you think will appear next?

Comments

• Maya? Timothy? I wouldn't object to them.

• I thought Maya is going to show up in episode 4

Maya? Timothy? I wouldn't object to them.

• There could be tons of scenarios to where we could see Maya on the station. I hope we do, maybe with Krieg, a Maya + Krieg tag team has always been a somewhat canon thing.

I thought Maya is going to show up in episode 4

• hmmm, I remember in Borderlands 2 in Tiny Tina's dragon keep DLC, Maya shows up and says, "Who wants to blow up a hyperion space station?!" To Tiny Tina, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai so many possibilities could happen too.

There could be tons of scenarios to where we could see Maya on the station. I hope we do, maybe with Krieg, a Maya + Krieg tag team has always been a somewhat canon thing.

• Ugh, not this again. Someone already brought this up and I brought up issues with this theory too.

hmmm, I remember in Borderlands 2 in Tiny Tina's dragon keep DLC, Maya shows up and says, "Who wants to blow up a hyperion space station?!" To Tiny Tina, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai so many possibilities could happen too.

• Oh, sorry, well tbh, anything can happen, Maya and Krieg, Maya and Axton, Maya and TIMOTHY, so many possibilities

its just a theory tho

Ugh, not this again. Someone already brought this up and I brought up issues with this theory too.

• I'm pretty sure Axton and Gaige are off Pandora at this time but I'm not 100% sure.

Oh, sorry, well tbh, anything can happen, Maya and Krieg, Maya and Axton, Maya and TIMOTHY, so many possibilities its just a theory tho

• Idk, its possible, maybe, who knows shrugs its telltale, there's always a big plot twist somehow in the story

I'm pretty sure Axton and Gaige are off Pandora at this time but I'm not 100% sure.

• They can't do a plot twist that goes against canon though.

Idk, its possible, maybe, who knows shrugs its telltale, there's always a big plot twist somehow in the story

• meh, idk, my brain is off today, I'm on lazy mode

They can't do a plot twist that goes against canon though.

• It's cool, we're just chatting about it, don't exactly need your brain. lol

meh, idk, my brain is off today, I'm on lazy mode

• Without my brain, I can't think right and I say weird s**t, like now xD

It's cool, we're just chatting about it, don't exactly need your brain. lol

• Don't worry about it, this is hardly the weirdest thing I've ever seen on here.

Without my brain, I can't think right and I say weird s**t, like now xD

• Oh thank god lol

Don't worry about it, this is hardly the weirdest thing I've ever seen on here.

• If you think this is weird you haven't been on here long. lmao

Oh thank god lol

• True true lol, I'm still searching for weird sh**t here

If you think this is weird you haven't been on here long. lmao

• There are a few religions, they're jokes but still...I joined both and I wouldn't hesitate to actually say it's my real religion.

True true lol, I'm still searching for weird sh**t here

• Mhhh, I'm still searching for some weird crap lol

There are a few religions, they're jokes but still...I joined both and I wouldn't hesitate to actually say it's my real religion.

• Enjoy!

Mhhh, I'm still searching for some weird crap lol

• Hahah thanks

Enjoy!

• Since we're going up to Helios in the next episode, chances are very small we will see some previous Borderlands characters, as there is only one episode after that. Characters that I would love to see are:

1. Tiny Tina
    2. Torgue
    3. Claptrap
    4. Krieg

i would love to see them, but chances are that we won't be able to.

• You neverr knowwwwww

Since we're going up to Helios in the next episode, chances are very small we will see some previous Borderlands characters, as there is onl

• edited July 2015

Me... I hope. I want to get back into action!

• Well, out of characters who I think will appear

Maya, (Axton or Salvador) in ep 4. I feel like they might try to invade Helios around the same time we are up there. And Claptrap will probably appear because its borderlands, and telltale even said its not borderlands without him.

For characters I want to appear, Krieg, Tannis, Captain Scarlet, and Hammerlock

• Claptrap has to show up

• edited July 2015

I really want Torgue, Tina, Timothy and Dr. Zed to show up later in the game.

• Oh myyyyy, why Hammerlock?

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, out of characters who I think will appear Maya, (Axton or Salvador) in ep 4. I feel like they might try to invade Helios around the

• If Tina Tiny shows up, I'll be so happyyyy

I really want Torgue, Tina, Timothy and Dr. Zed to show up later in the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.