Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I think the translucent deer symbolizes Rachel will come back.

MichaelBP posted: »

That one would be a bit too obvious. My memory of episode 1 is a bit foggy, but I remember Chloe shows up in Max's 2nd vision. Chloe returns confirmed?

• edited July 2015

Not sure if you guys noticed, but the lip syncing has improved a bit in the recent episode.

• the deer is rachel's spirit, look how sad the deer when they found the body....

• it least they're not lazy(like telltale) for me life is strange is better

• Probably because they actually care about fan feedback unlike other gaming companies.

Not sure if you guys noticed, but the lip syncing has improved a bit in the recent episode.

• OK does anyone know where the hell that last photo of the (what I assume it the moon) is in episode 4? I can't find it.

• edited July 2015

Anyone know what happens with the conversation with Frank if pompidou was killed in episode 3? (I don't have the heart to kill the dog myself.)

• Some scenes, but there are still some REALLY awful moments where characters lip synching is just ugh! cough Alyssa Cough

• edited July 2015

Me too. I'm too nice, and too much of a dog person to throw that bone in the road. I admit, I'm a little curious to know what happens too.

EDIT: I thought you knew. XP My reading is so off today.

• You need to angle the two moons just right at the Vortex party's window.

OK does anyone know where the hell that last photo of the (what I assume it the moon) is in episode 4? I can't find it.

• Truthfully I've never noticed it. When watching characters speak I tend to look at their eyes not the mouth. But good on them for fixing this issue that may have annoyed others.

• edited July 2015

I did it he says: "my dog got out of the RV and a motherfucking big rig hit him, I beat that fucker down." Max ask him how the dog is doing, and he says: "The little bastard is lucky to be alive, again, like you give a shit." Max then says she does care, but I don't, anyways after the entire conversation, getting the client list, and becoming best friends with Frank he also says: "let me now if you find out who hurt my dog, okay." He obviously doesn't know Max and Chloe were snooping in his RV and were the ones who let his dog out. But the dumb dog is still alive, and is injured. I could her him barking in the RV when talking to Frank. I wish the truck would of kill it!!

• Im pretty sure they added this line to respond to everyone who hates nathan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShwC_lMUXOw

• It'd be funny if Mr. Jefferson said (In episode five of course.)

"This is what happens when you don't submit a photo, bitch!"

• "Always take the shot"

• One of the funniest glitches I've ever seen. Ep 4 Spoilers obviously.

Click here

• I laughed way too fucking hard at that! OMFG I just like how Max freaks about killing Frank and the next scene is just Frank going back in his RV XD

ClemRanger posted: »

One of the funniest glitches I've ever seen. Ep 4 Spoilers obviously. Click here

• I had a hunch about Jefferson being somehow the bad guy from around the end of episode 2, when you get to choose who to blame. David and Nathan were obvious choices, but just having the choice to pick Jeff was an eyebrow raiser and I started speculating that there's more to this guy than his "cool-proff" facade.

I love the detective work and story turns in this game! Somewhat feels like TWAU, but better actually, because here we get to meet all characters long before we start investigating and thus it actually feels like investigating, as opposed to TWAU, where we got introduced to the main villain only at the end of episode 3 if I remember correctly.

• Man you really hate dogs, wtf?

MosesARose posted: »

I did it he says: "my dog got out of the RV and a motherfucking big rig hit him, I beat that fucker down." Max ask him how the dog is doing,

• edited July 2015

This video made me laugh more than care. The person commentating made it sound like they were doing one of those commercials "for just one rewind a day you can make Nathan not feel like complete shit".

• There's also the "vanishing deer" scene which would imply Rachel, since the game has this character association with spirit animals or something... I don't know this stuff. But the doe was Rachel's animal, as the blue butterfly is Chloe's.

Flog61 posted: »

He could easily have just put her in a bin bag or something after taking the photo where she's on top of Nathan, if that's what you mean? Also the material we see at 2:16 or so is clearly shiny, looks like plastic

• Definitely!

KBTurner posted: »

Im looking at buying 'Life is Strange' would you say it's worth buying?

• I encountered a glitch months ago where the game lagged the moment I stopped rewinding the result is, Max's model shrinks and passes through the floor. This happened in the scene where David was shouting at Kate in the first episode.

Kate is just standing there and David is too.

Pretty sure the game isn't that stable with it's rewinding feature, yet.

• The Dark Room still haunts me. Seriously, that stuff is like walking in a living nightmare.

• Loool that was amazing!

I cracked up hard at the bits with the dog: "You killed my dog!" .... "Well my dog isn't barking at you so that's a good sign..." Too funny!

ClemRanger posted: »

One of the funniest glitches I've ever seen. Ep 4 Spoilers obviously. Click here

• Messing with time can fuck shit up !

I encountered a glitch months ago where the game lagged the moment I stopped rewinding the result is, Max's model shrinks and passes through

• The Ep5 preview is a living nightmare too!

The Dark Room still haunts me. Seriously, that stuff is like walking in a living nightmare.

• Aye, I am dreading for what we will see in the final episode.

I was actually totally surprised how much nightmarish stuff happens in episode 4. It was unexpected.

Killah posted: »

The Ep5 preview is a living nightmare too!

• Tried both options and eventually decided to let Warren beat Nathan up, because then Chloe takes his gun. Someone unstable as Nathan shouldn't have a gun.

• So what happens if Daniel is at the party?

• Yeah, the whole alternate timeline was pretty pointless. I guess it was there only for the Ep 3 cliffhanger.

• Damn you, EA! shakes fist

Probably because they actually care about fan feedback unlike other gaming companies.

• For 2 dollars a day, you can feed a douchebag.

This video made me laugh more than care. The person commentating made it sound like they were doing one of those commercials "for just one rewind a day you can make Nathan not feel like complete shit".

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Nothing much but apart from you get to talk to him.

Pipas posted: »

So what happens if Daniel is at the party?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm sorry ;-;

Rock114 posted: »

You let the blue jay die? Ozzy, why do you do this to me ;-;

• I agree but it seems like it would have been a factor in ep. 5 if true. Just a little detail to make the predicament a bit more challenging.

AAA_Jane posted: »

I honestly think developers just did that to make it look cooler. I think all she has to do is focus.

• There have been serial killers that have joked about being the killer before being caught. That was a nice peek at his sociopathy.

Killah posted: »

What the fuck? I didn't noticed that line, but...it's like he is going to kidnap everyone in that room o-o

• No just hate that dog, have two of my own :)

Man you really hate dogs, wtf?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Really? In mine he was flirting with Brooke and had convinced her to go to a museum exhibit on Miyazaki. Probably because I accepted Warren's invitation to go ape.

OzzyUK posted: »

Nothing much but apart from you get to talk to him.

• Such a great episode. It was so exciting and mysterious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.