What about Rhaugh and Rhack Ship?

2»

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm sure he is not Romantic

I'll be honest, how he handled a relationship with Nisha and Moxxi is unknown. Moxxi didn't seem to fond of it though, and Nisha wasn't exactly right in the head.

• Alt text

Eryka posted: »

I'm sure he is not Romantic

• Ah yis! It's basically canon now! Huehuehue.

kenjisalk posted: »

Not sure if I 'ship' them, but Rhys and Vaughn are super endearing. I'm a bit biased though since my wife and I cosplayed as them. We've alw

• Rhys has been Rhacking off.

On a serious note, it'd be a good twist if Rhys could romance Vaughn, Sasha, or Jack. I doubt Jack would want to, but hey, it's a possibility.

And I hope as Fiona she could romance Vaughn if you dared so to do it.

I personally ship Rhysha, but it'd surprise me if there was a option for Vaughn and Rhys. Just imagine if I accidently got into that scene, I'd be laughing my ass off.

• I wouldn't even be surprised if there's an option for Rhys and Vaughn at this point haha. They've been telling each other how much they love each other(in a bro way so far) the whole way through. I really do want just Rhysha and to be good pals with Vaughn though.

As far as Rhys and Jack goes- I see you Rhack shippers. I know you're the kinky ones.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Rhys has been Rhacking off. On a serious note, it'd be a good twist if Rhys could romance Vaughn, Sasha, or Jack. I doubt Jack would want

• edited July 2015

However, putting Rhys together with a computerized abusive dictator who probably is going to use him for no good?

Well you shouldn't forget that Rhys likes him. I mean we could argue that he doesn't like him like that or doesn't like him that much or that Rhys has no idea what he's putting himself into - but still. Not every pair should have stereotypically "good" relatinship and not every relationship should be like "till death do us apart" and stuff. Plus I think people tend to forget that Rhys himself is not some delicate flower who needs to be protected from everything in this world. Yeah I'm sure some shippers like this pairing because of those things, but not all of them. Shipping it doesn't necessarily means that the person who does it will like the abusive part or controlling and manipulative part or whatever. I know that's probably not what you meant, I'm just saying in general - it's not always about the worst of what the ship or a person respresents.

Actually, I'm totally fine with the idea of Rhaughn, or Gayperion according to tumblr. Two people who's traits have never been brought out

• I see what you mean when Rhys likes him, and it is indeed debatable to what extent he likes him, and whether or his view of Jack will improve or worsen after being stuck with the man.

Still, the one big thing that rubs me the wrong way about this ship is how I've seen other people view it. Basically, they are convinced Jack will change for the better by being with Rhys. I have seen this across tumblr and it just doesn't seem likely at all. Jack has been the way he is for a long time, and probably won't change for a romantic partner. (Dare I bring up what he did to his daughter that he claimed he loved!?)

I noticed that there are shippers of this pairing seem to be in denial of what Jack is and has done. Those who know that this relationship is most likely not the "happy lovey dovey couple" are more correct in my opinion. No harm in shipping fictional characters in a questionable pairing after all. Shipping is just shipping, all just fandom fun, and if Rhack is your cup of tea, go for it! Just please know what actual ingredients make up your cup of tea!

Also, not to be rude, but it's sort of hard to ship someone with an intangible ghost.

DeityD posted: »

However, putting Rhys together with a computerized abusive dictator who probably is going to use him for no good? Well you shouldn't

• I'm a bit biased though since my wife and I cosplayed as them.

Oh my God, that's adorable. Pics, please?

Not sure if I 'ship' them, but Rhys and Vaughn are super endearing. I'm a bit biased though since my wife and I cosplayed as them. We've alw

• Also, not to be rude, but it's sort of hard to ship someone with an intangible ghost.

Alt text

RUDE...

I see what you mean when Rhys likes him, and it is indeed debatable to what extent he likes him, and whether or his view of Jack will improv

• edited July 2015

Still, the one big thing that rubs me the wrong way about this ship is how I've seen other people view it.Basically, they are convinced Jack will change for the better by being with Rhys. I have seen this across tumblr and it just doesn't seem likely at all. Jack has been the way he is for a long time, and probably won't change for a romantic partner. (Dare I bring up what he did to his daughter that he claimed he loved!?)

There's always people who do that. In every fandom, in every shipping thread or forum. I personally don't think they shouldn't do what they do, cause after all, everything that's not in the game is fiction, even when the characters stay true to themselves. For me it's not that big of a deal if they don't try to push their view. That kinda reminds me of Tiny Tina in Assault on Dragon Keep - whatever makes them happy, basically. Though I don't find ooc stuff interesting myself so regardless of what it is I just move on when I encounter it.

I noticed that there are shippers of this pairing seem to be in denial of what Jack is and has done.

I'd say lots of people think like that, and majority of them that I've seen are not even shipping anything, they just like Jack that much. I guess it's partly because of Game Theory's recent video... and I must admit - that pisses me off.

Also, not to be rude, but it's sort of hard to ship someone with an intangible ghost.

Well, for some it actually adds to the ship because it sure is something you won't see everyday. xD

But if we're talking about fanfiction, he wasn't always a ghost so lots of possibilities here.

I see what you mean when Rhys likes him, and it is indeed debatable to what extent he likes him, and whether or his view of Jack will improv

• Good points on all of these!

See people, this is how shipping discussions should be done. I've been exposed to ideas and concepts I haven't considered, and learned as a result. I now see and understand better why people ship Rhack as a result.

I admittedly still don't like the ship, but now I can at least see why people are into it.

DeityD posted: »

Still, the one big thing that rubs me the wrong way about this ship is how I've seen other people view it.Basically, they are convinced Jack

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Sure thing! I don't look quite as cool as she does (my wig and make up didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped during the busy convention bustle), but we had a lot of fun at PAX Prime! Met a lot of awesome fellow cosplayers and that's how I met the fine folks at Telltale!

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

I'm a bit biased though since my wife and I cosplayed as them. Oh my God, that's adorable. Pics, please?

• Alt text

(perfect excuse to use this gif :))

Good points on all of these! See people, this is how shipping discussions should be done. I've been exposed to ideas and concepts I have

• You both look AMAZING - and what a badass TT origin story! ^_^

Sure thing! I don't look quite as cool as she does (my wig and make up didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped during the busy convention bustle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.