Hey, did you know Laura Bailey and Troy Baker voice Black Widow and Hawkeye?

I just watched an episode of Marvel's Avengers Assemble and realized that. I was like, "Um, déjà vu?" Hahaha! It was the first time I ever watched the show, which is pretty good for a youth-targeted show, and I might even watch a few more episodes just for Rhys and Fiona. XD

Comments

• Think you need to put that on the 'Today I learned' subreddit

• edited July 2015

Laura Bailey is also on tabletop's titansgrave RPG show, i can't help but see her face when seeing Fiona now

also she is married to the voice actor of Thor (Travis Willingham) in avengers assemble

• edited July 2015

Oh, ok. How do I do that? I mean, where is that, and is it possible to move this thread there? Or did you just mean, in general?

Someguy12 posted: »

Think you need to put that on the 'Today I learned' subreddit

• Oh, neat!

Laura Bailey is also on tabletop's titansgrave RPG show, i can't help but see her face when seeing Fiona now also she is married to the voice actor of Thor (Travis Willingham) in avengers assemble

• They've actually been in quite a few games together, they're both really awesome.

• Yeah I just mean in general, like putting a link of a news source of this on the 'Today I learned' subreddit

TWDGFTW posted: »

Oh, ok. How do I do that? I mean, where is that, and is it possible to move this thread there? Or did you just mean, in general?

• They did two of the main voices for Saints Row 3/4. My favourite bits are their singing parts in both, so funny

nursethalia posted: »

They've actually been in quite a few games together, they're both really awesome.

• Haha, fun! I just looked the singing scenes up. I like both their singing voices. =)

Someguy12 posted: »

They did two of the main voices for Saints Row 3/4. My favourite bits are their singing parts in both, so funny

• edited July 2015

They voiced Delsin and Fetch in Infamous Second Son

Alt text

nursethalia posted: »

They've actually been in quite a few games together, they're both really awesome.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

What does this have to do with Borderlands?

• Wow! They really are in a lot of stuff together!

_DIO_ posted: »

They voiced Delsin and Fetch in Infamous Second Son

• Laura Bailey is the voice of Fiona and Troy Baker is the voice of Rhys. :)

Cope49 posted: »

What does this have to do with Borderlands?

• They also both did voice work in Mass Effect 3.

Troy Baker was Kai Leng and Laura Bailey voiced a couple different minor characters. (Lt. Kurin, the Asari commando with PTSD, and Eva Core)

• Cool!

Scaeva posted: »

They also both did voice work in Mass Effect 3. Troy Baker was Kai Leng and Laura Bailey voiced a couple different minor characters. (Lt. Kurin, the Asari commando with PTSD, and Eva Core)

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Just look them up on wikia . Quite the resume on both of them . And over used . Are there no other voice actors?

TWDGFTW posted: »

Laura Bailey is the voice of Fiona and Troy Baker is the voice of Rhys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.