Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited July 2015

Once again there is no proof that he even filmed that video... It was obviously Victoria or one of her friends since they were posting it everywhere... Yes he took her to the Dark Room but the reason why is unconfirmed.. If you notice Rachel didn't make it back alive since I believe that was Jefferson's work alone.. But Kate made it back alive because Nathan was there and didn't want her to be killed. Yes he makes these shitty decisions but only because his father has manipulated him and Jefferson has dirt on him.

Someone that drugs girls.. especially Rachel.. wouldn't be happy to see them again in some diner.. Nathan is..

IS a Victim.

Its been Jefferson the whole time using Nathan as a puppet.

That's why I said "maybe Rachel"...And yes, it's obvious he drugged Kate then lied to her then took her to the place where she was abused an

• Am I the only one that thinks our choices regarding Nathan will have a long lasting effect? There have been a major choice that involves him almost every episode.

Chryalisis:. Tell or hide the truth about the gun incident

Out of Time: Blame Nathan or not

Dark Room: Stop Warren or Let him beat Nathan

I feel if you're more sympathetic to him he'll be more motivated to help against Jefferson and if not he won't. Think about it, he's really the only who knows about the Dark Room other than Max and Jefferson

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

I trust him way more than Chloe.

• thats what I said in my comment directly above yours.

• I'm on my phone so it's going to be hard to explain how wrong you are so i'll sum it up.

Nathan bought the drugs that caused the effects Kate felt, Nathan was in the video a lot, Kate couldn't have been drunk or dosed any other way. Nathan lied and brought Kate to The Dark Room, because he's working with Jefferson from what we assume is manipulation. You have no proof Nathan was there for Kate, we know he was there with Rachel because of the photo. Nathan was surprised to see Rachel because she is dead.

Nathan isn't a damn victim.

I'm tired so this is over.

Once again there is no proof that he even filmed that video... It was obviously Victoria or one of her friends since they were posting it ev

• edited July 2015

Nathan is drugged and is lying on the floor passed out next to Rachel.. How is that not a Damn victim.

He IS a Victim.. it doesn't mater what he did in his past.. He is Classed as a Victim in this.

I'm on my phone so it's going to be hard to explain how wrong you are so i'll sum it up. Nathan bought the drugs that caused the effects

• I trust him, your reasons for not trusting him is based off of assumption.

• What does dating Stella matter?
    • He beat Nathan from sudden rage from revenge and to defend Max.
    • Warren is happy you stop him because he doesn't want to be like Nathan.
    • Or, or, wild guess here...He asked Max to the drive in because he likes her and wants to take her on a date like a teen boy.
    • He doesn't ask out Brooke if you go with him. She talks about wishing she could go to it with Warren because she likes him but Warren likes Max more.
    • He's a teenage boy with a crush on you, of course he acts weird/awkward/strange.
  • He does everything with Kate AFTER Rachel. How do you know he's drugged? Max says it's staged, he could've been posed by Jefferson.

He's not a victim, how many times must I explain this?

Nathan is drugged and is lying on the floor passed out next to Rachel.. How is that not a Damn victim. He IS a Victim.. it doesn't mater what he did in his past.. He is Classed as a Victim in this.

• Its all to lead us off track, It wasn't staged, Its real.. why else would Nathan bring a gun.. out of fear that it might happen to him again.. kids don't bring guns unless they are scared of something, is it that hard to get??

He is being forced to work alongside Jefferson.. what he is doing is against his will. VICTIM.

He is a slave to anxiety, drugs and pressure from his father.

He does everything with Kate AFTER Rachel. How do you know he's drugged? Max says it's staged, he could've been posed by Jefferson. He's not a victim, how many times must I explain this?

• He brought a gun to confront Chloe.

You know what, fuck it, think he's a victim, he isn't but go ahead and think that.

Its all to lead us off track, It wasn't staged, Its real.. why else would Nathan bring a gun.. out of fear that it might happen to him again

• The Stella part is interesting. I wish I had the link, but I don't.. Anyway someone online posted that Stella was buying morphine off Frank which was the same stuff the victims have been dosed with. She also said that Rachel and Jefferson had sex in episode 1 too. In episode 4, Warren was f*cked up on a drug because 1. they don't serve beer to non VIP's, and 2. he said he only had a half a beer. Not enough to get wasted, and he was pretty gone. How did he get beer? Most likely from Stella. She had access to the alcohol, and was hired by Jefferson to watch the door. What I don't trust about him is why was he hanging out with Stella in both timelines? She is shady, and knows more about Jefferson than she lets on.

During the party, one of the choices you say to Brooke makes her say that Warren asked her out to the drive in. But since he was likely drugged maybe it was just harmless.. But yeah not that important I guess. But Stella is weird.

I trust him, your reasons for not trusting him is based off of assumption. * What does dating Stella matter? * He beat Nathan from sud

• edited July 2015

Look at his reaction after he accidentally shoots chloe.. one of regret.. he has a gun but he has never pulled the trigger on purpose.. you think a killer and a guy that drugs girls on purpose would react like that.. I don't think so..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Jpi3F72g8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8cqmDFZ6gI

listen at 1:15...clear dialogue of him regretting everything.. he is not a killer, but a victim.

He brought a gun to confront Chloe. You know what, fuck it, think he's a victim, he isn't but go ahead and think that.

• Anyone else wish that Max gave Alternative Chloe a hug or a kiss on the forehead before she gave her the mercy kill?

• edited July 2015

I never liked these kind of games but when i first started playing life is strange i loved the story because it just kept getting deeper cant wait for part 5

• edited July 2015

do you guys like life is strange

I never liked these kind of games but when i first started playing life is strange i loved the story because it just kept getting deeper cant wait for part 5

• I don't know how much of a victim he is.

He drugged Chloe and took her to his dorm room, not the bunker. So he did that all on his own.

Look at his reaction after he accidentally shoots chloe.. one of regret.. he has a gun but he has never pulled the trigger on purpose.. you

• I did a live stream of the first two episodes the last few days. Amused that people are still tuning in for those. What's funnier is that they'll eventually go to my Youtube, and just in case somebody's never seen LIfe is Strange, I'm trying to dance around major spoilers while talking with other people who are also dancing around spoilers.

• He did have a beer at the party, and they only served beer in the VIP section. What was he doing in the VIP section? Not sure how he got on the list.

Also, he dabbles in chemistry, so he could be producing the drugs for Jefferson.

• make no mistake he is shifty... still, He isn't as bad as flog makes him out to be.

Onmens posted: »

I don't know how much of a victim he is. He drugged Chloe and took her to his dorm room, not the bunker. So he did that all on his own.

• Like others said, It's all happening not because she saved Chloe, but because she changed timeline so hard. She could have saved someone else - Result would be the same.
    Though I agree , that games deals with the idea fate and how it can't be changed, and Chloe will die anyway. Because that's how needs to happens

KlickBerry posted: »

I made an account just to post this, because I haven't seen anyone else talking about it (but maybe it's a super common theory and I've just

• edited July 2015

I do. Also wish Max gave OT Chloe a hug if she kills Frank, and is later sitting on her bed, crying (went with this in a different save since I couldn't find anything on Youtube).

• Alt text

Just made this last night! I was watching music videos of LIS where then I got the temptation.

• Alt text

Just made this last night! I was watching music videos of LIS where then I got the temptation.

Alt text

This video has to be a joke. Not a good one mind you; considering Nathan is a rapist, bully, and now potential murderer. Fuck him and his "really a good guy theory."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fg-NKSY_hw

• I love Telltale very much and I'm addicted to all their games but when I played Life is Strange I felt like it was way better than any game Telltale had ever released. In Life is Strange you feel like you have more freedom, the graphics are more beautiful and I never felt like an episode was too short or too long. The episode ends right where it should and it leaves you wanting more while leaving you completely satisfied with the episode you just played.

I hope Telltale will try to make a similar game someday. Dark Room was an amazing episode and I really didn't expect the ending, I'd give it 10/10.

Dontnod is the New Telltale. Many of the choices in Life is Strange have outcomes and the choices you make really do affect the story. I am

• edited August 2015

Maybe calling him a good guy is quite a stretch but all things considering he might be only partly responsible for all of this bs. It's obviously something's going on with him and it's odd that he was happy for a moment when he thought he saw Rachel (which makes little sense if he was willingly participating in all of it). There's also the way he snapped in the ep1 (the whole "everyone's trying to control me" part) that seemed like he's under pressure, constantly. So... maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fg-NKSY_hw

• But what if it wasn't a vision and she just jumped back in time?

derrickd95 posted: »

Problem with your theory is the fact that Max had her first vision of the storm in Jefferson's class, BEFORE she saved Chloe. Also, it seems

• edited August 2015

Did you know that Max can be suspended? I'm impressed how our choices matter in this game!

Alt text

• Does Max being suspended actually matters by the next episode? Does Episode 3 still open up with Max still in her dorms?

Miklaus posted: »

Did you know that Max can be suspended? I'm impressed how our choices matter in this game!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

She's still in her dorms, just like Nathan if he's suspended. I mean they live there, they can't just be kicked out.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Does Max being suspended actually matters by the next episode? Does Episode 3 still open up with Max still in her dorms?

• edited August 2015

I believe Nathan isn't as bad as everyone says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8cqmDFZ6gI

... This video has to be a joke. Not a good one mind you; considering Nathan is a rapist, bully, and now potential murderer. Fuck him and his "really a good guy theory."

• So what does being suspended actually do? Does it just stop Max from going to class to study for a short period of time?

dojo32161 posted: »

She's still in her dorms, just like Nathan if he's suspended. I mean they live there, they can't just be kicked out.

• Shouldn't that mean you don't trust Stella? I don't either to be honest. I do trust Warren.

It did seem like Warren was drugged but he didn't act like he knew. You're making a HUGE jump in logic by saying Stella, who let me remind you was working the entrance all night, got him a beer and drugged him. 1. He dates Stella in an opposite timeline we know nothing about. 2. You are making assumptions about people 3. Let me ask you a question, is Taylor a bad person for being in the vortex club? Dana? Hayden? No, they aren't, your evidence for not trusting Warren is guilty by association.

For your last thing, no he doesn't. If he's going on a date with you, he doesn't ask Brooke, and she complains that she wanted to go. If you denied him, he does go with Brooke and she brags about it. If you're going with Warren and you convince Daniel to go, then Daniel asks Brooke to an art gallery for a date...By the logic your using, that would mean Daniel is going to kidnap Brooke and take her to The Dark Room , just because he asked someone he likes on a date.

The Stella part is interesting. I wish I had the link, but I don't.. Anyway someone online posted that Stella was buying morphine off Frank

• Not sure, I think it's only been changes in dialog in the game so far (maybe some items I haven't looked in depth in to it). For her suspension I assume she's not allowed to attend class.

RichWalk23 posted: »

So what does being suspended actually do? Does it just stop Max from going to class to study for a short period of time?

• edited August 2015

Anyone else strongly suspecting that Mr. Jefferson is actually Aaron Prescott aka the owner of the barn? He does have his private photo studio installed in it and has ties with Nathan therefore the Prescotts. I think the call he got in EP2 was actually from Nathan's father who could be the mastermind behind all this. Jefferson might have changed his name to live his young and aspiring photographer life away from his family's shadow.
    Also, some people seem to think that Nathan is dead, killed by Jefferson (most likely for being too unstable to keep the truth).

Alt text
    "All you had to do was to submit a photo for the everyday hero contest."

• Doubt its possible, Jefferson is a high profile artist, the yellow press would have found out.

• Like that smile he had on that last picture of Rachel in the junkyard? Yea definetly innocent.

I believe Nathan isn't as bad as everyone says. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8cqmDFZ6gI

• edited August 2015

Still, I find it odd that DONTNOD added a whole new character to be the owner of that barn. For me, it means that Aaron is going to be important (otherwise, why have they created him? Simply to let us know that a Prescott owned the barn? They could have simply used Sean if it was for that purpose) and the only reason I can see right now is that he is Jefferson.

Maybe I'm overthinking this but everytime there is what seems to be a detail which doesn't seem to have importance or could have been easily replaced by something more convenient plot-wise, I wonder why it's here. There has to be a reason.

Doubt its possible, Jefferson is a high profile artist, the yellow press would have found out.

• Participates in chemistry =/= producing drugs

Onmens posted: »

He did have a beer at the party, and they only served beer in the VIP section. What was he doing in the VIP section? Not sure how he got on the list. Also, he dabbles in chemistry, so he could be producing the drugs for Jefferson.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.