Finch and Kroger

Do you think we'll see them again in EP 4? Do you think we'll get to shoot finch again? Do you think they'll die and how?

Comments

• I personally hope we get to shoot Finch a 3rd time.

I've shot him with Corrosive, then Fire.

Time to complete the holy trinity with Shock.

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

I think they're funny, they need a bit more screen time though. Also I keep getting their names mixed up, I feel like ones name matches the other.

• edited August 2015

Lol finch is like a buff bad luck brian. Sucks how it doesn't seem like the shot in ep 3 scarred him like in 2

I personally hope we get to shoot Finch a 3rd time. I've shot him with Corrosive, then Fire. Time to complete the holy trinity with Shock.

• Cannon Fodder Finch

zeke10 posted: »

Lol finch is like a buff bad luck brian. Sucks how it doesn't seem like the shot in ep 3 scarred him like in 2

• This meme needs to happen people

Cannon Fodder Finch

• Alt text

I personally hope we get to shoot Finch a 3rd time. I've shot him with Corrosive, then Fire. Time to complete the holy trinity with Shock.

• I honestly hope so just because I think its so funny that they are Dave Fenoy and Adam Harrington

• kroger getting laid out amused me

• It says in the 'news' thread that Kroger's actor has been recording lines again, so it definitely looks like they're back. Makes sense if everyone's heading up to Helios or something!

• Lee and Bigby should make more appearances

• Finch will be SHOCKED

• Finch's face looked even more messed up after shooting him again. He's gonna look like mutated creature by the time EP5 is over.

• of course we will! finch must have a 3rd lucky bullet :p , i like both of them lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.