Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Soon mr.jefferson.... I'm just gonna hurt you, really really pain

Alt text

• Holy shit, another funny vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QU57h4v1fQQ

"Hey, look at that. He's skateboarding right where Kate died. I guess you could say he's "Kate-boarding."

• :O

DAISHI posted: »

Rachel Amber could time travel. That's why she was everything to everyone. She passed on her powers to Max via some spiritual process which is why we keep seeing the deer and getting warnings about the occult.

• Reminds me of a Simpsons quote:

I often get guns and cameras confused. One time, tragically, at a wedding.

RichWalk23 posted: »

It's so eerie how accurate this, almost as if asdf predicted this outcome in the game.

• I didn't know that can happen. Pompidou doesn't bite her head off does he...?

Frank wasn't hurt in my playthrough. And I rewinded once because Pompidou got out and bit Chloe.

• Yeah, it's almost impossible to say anything right without him flipping out.

derrickd95 posted: »

I wounded him, just because I spent 20-25 minutes trying to get everyone out unscathed, but I couldn't do it, so I just assumed if was impossible until I saw the choices at the end of the episode.

• So why was Rachel the only one to die from Mr Jeffersons shenanigans? Was it an accidental OD? Or?..

• No just in the leg, it's not like the dog's a killer. The screen turns gray and you're forced to rewind.

I didn't know that can happen. Pompidou doesn't bite her head off does he...?

• I think the effects of the drug wore off.

Alt text

Rachel knew too much, so Jefferson killed her. :(

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

So why was Rachel the only one to die from Mr Jeffersons shenanigans? Was it an accidental OD? Or?..

• Rachel knew too much so Jefferson killed her. :(

That's speculation. We don't know whether his other victims are dead or alive.

MichaelBP posted: »

I think the effects of the drug wore off. Rachel knew too much, so Jefferson killed her.

• Didn't Max comment in episode 3 that very few people from Arcadia Bay have gone missing? And some of them were before Jefferson returned to Arcadia, I think.

Rachel knew too much so Jefferson killed her. That's speculation. We don't know whether his other victims are dead or alive.

• Oh okay. Frank says Pompidou did that once.

dojo32161 posted: »

No just in the leg, it's not like the dog's a killer. The screen turns gray and you're forced to rewind.

• On the list in that episode Rachel was the only recent missing person.

MichaelBP posted: »

Didn't Max comment in episode 3 that very few people from Arcadia Bay have gone missing? And some of them were before Jefferson returned to Arcadia, I think.

• Yep, Rachel was the only person who went missing recently (and now M and C found her rotting in the junkyard :'( )

On the list in that episode Rachel was the only recent missing person.

• How though? Any time she uses a picture she changes one thing then immediately goes back to current time with no recollection of what happened after the change.

• It still just looks like a digging/brushing away movement.

Flog61 posted: »

I think it's a garbage bag/body bag, if you rewatch the scene where they discover it Max appears to unzip something before Chloe knows it's rachel/the smell comes out.

• I'd like to see Batman punch this guy in the face.

Persecond posted: »

Soon mr.jefferson.... I'm just gonna hurt you, really really pain

• I did some research. The drug Jefferson uses is GHB also known as ''date rape''. This thing alone in huge doses cant kill you, only if mixed with alcohol or other drugs that impair the respiratory system, the body will just end up puking the rest of GHB.

Jefferson prolly gave her one last dose, put something on her mouth so she cant breath and then just put her on a bag and burried her? Dont quote me on that one.

So why was Rachel the only one to die from Mr Jeffersons shenanigans? Was it an accidental OD? Or?..

• Not true, since Max does use a photo to go back in time in order to allow William to die and return to the original timeline, while apologising to young Chloe for trying to make things better for her.

Skiba7671 posted: »

How though? Any time she uses a picture she changes one thing then immediately goes back to current time with no recollection of what happened after the change.

• I didn't really explain my opinion of this episode or share my choices, so I'll do so now.

I "assisted" Chloe - She was almost begging and felt like a liability to her parents and their money. I'd do the same to my best friend if they requested.

I stopped Warren - I believe that 90% of the time, the person who assaults first is the one at fault, however, Warren was out of line in my opinion. I wanted to hear Nathan out.

No one got injured - People have always said that I'm a good negotiator in real life, so when I was given 2-3 choices on what to say in able to negotiate, easy...

I warned Victoria (she believed) - It doesn't matter whether there's a rivalry between her and Max (on and off (determinant)), her life was (is maybe) still in danger. And it would take a very unforgiving person to want her to die because of an aforementioned rivalry.

This was my favorite episode so far. They improved many things, even the lip synching (even though I was never bothered by it in the first place). I couldn't have asked for a better episode! As of now, I have to say that Dontnod is better at the whole "choice matters" concept.

• It always comes back to Chloe dying young.

• If anything, Jefferson got her the job so he could eventually dose her at some point.

Kaihu posted: »

Umm. No. Stella bought various recreational drugs such as ADHD pills, hyromorphine and speed. The victims were dosed with the date rape d

• edited August 2015

Even though I was right, part of me wishes I was wrong.

Alt text

I actually recently replayed the episode and finally figured out how to get the conversation between Frank to end peacefully. But, I just can't watch that ending. Too painful to watch. So, right at the moment Max and Chloe return to the grave, I just switch the channel for a few minutes.

A lot of us are hurting from that right now, but I am praying for Chloe to be saved and alive in the final episode. And I know some people who are hoping for the same thing. So when it comes, hopefully our voices will be heard and it'll happen. As one man once said,
    "We have to keep hope alive. You hold on to that hope. It's the one thing none of this can take away."

Alt text

Until then my friend, stay golden.

P.S. When I let Warren beat Nathan down, I did start to feel bad for him too, but then I remembered the things he did and stuck with my decision.

• I don't see your point. Her apologizing doesn't affect anything.

• Sorry The Negotiator, there's a hostage situation down on 6th Giant Ego st,the police need you there.

I didn't really explain my opinion of this episode or share my choices, so I'll do so now. I "assisted" Chloe - She was almost begging an

• I misread your post about 'going back to the current time' part. My mistake.

Skiba7671 posted: »

I don't see your point. Her apologizing doesn't affect anything.

• Had no idea this was in the game

Alt text

• One of the best comments I've seen in a while! However, I wish I hadn't been drinking when I read it. I liked the shirt I was wearing... :/ lol

Talimancer posted: »

Sorry The Negotiator, there's a hostage situation down on 6th Giant Ego st,the police need you there.

• ...Where and when did you find this? I need to know

Had no idea this was in the game

• Omfg XD

IT WAS ME MAX, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

• Somehow, I dunno why, but I think the tornado coming involves something other than Max and Chloe's connection. I mean look at the barn/dark room. I don't think it was always a creepy photo op, I mean it is a bunker. There's even food supplies. Maybe the Prescotts somehow knew of a catastrophe coming and were preparing.

• Also when talking to Brooke outside the dorms in Ep4, did anyone else have moments where the game glitched and skipped some dialogue? Happened when she was talking about going out with Warren to the drive in.

• Episode 4, outside the dorms.

derrickd95 posted: »

...Where and when did you find this? I need to know

• It happened to me, but she was talking about how salty she was with Max because Max was going to the drivein.

Also when talking to Brooke outside the dorms in Ep4, did anyone else have moments where the game glitched and skipped some dialogue? Happened when she was talking about going out with Warren to the drive in.

• I was doing my second playthrough when it happened, and since I turned down Warren's offer, she proceeded to gloat about going out with him. Either way she gets salty or just rubs it in. -_- Pretty annoying.

It happened to me, but she was talking about how salty she was with Max because Max was going to the drivein.

• Yeah, but hey, if Daniel goes to the Vortex party, Brooke goes on a date with Daniel.

I was doing my second playthrough when it happened, and since I turned down Warren's offer, she proceeded to gloat about going out with him. Either way she gets salty or just rubs it in. -_- Pretty annoying.

• edited August 2015

This picture is from when Max has her vision at the end of EP1. We can see this person has blue fingernails. Chloe has blue fingernails too. This must mean that Chloe will be alive in EP5. Right?

Alt text

• Yeah I've seen that! Was kinda surprised. Well if you see a guy with the tippin' fedora shirt, ya know they're gonna hook up with someone soon. xD

Yeah, but hey, if Daniel goes to the Vortex party, Brooke goes on a date with Daniel.

• Call me insane but the close up resembles the shot of where Mr. Jefferson stabs a syringe in he neck

• I wonder if that's how Daniel went up to Brooke and asked her out? First thing he said: "M'lady Brooke."

Yeah I've seen that! Was kinda surprised. Well if you see a guy with the tippin' fedora shirt, ya know they're gonna hook up with someone soon. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.