Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• When Max is at the lighthouse with Chloe at the end of EP1, you can find a rock that has "Don't Trust Anyone" written on it. I think this is a message to the player. Maybe Warren and Kate aren't trustworthy as we thought. Warren is kinda strange and has violent tendencies like Nathan. And the photos David took of Kate did seem like she was up to something. Maybe EP5 is going to unveil a lot of things that no one is expecting?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

I really don't understand why people cosplay but if LIS every with live she'd be a perfect as Max.(Creepy contacts gotta go tho)

enter image description here

• To tell the truth, the dialogue has been improved since Episode 3. And the lip syncing is pretty much fixed in Episode 4.

I've played all the episodes but im still not satisfied. You haven't played them all. ;P The diaoluges are terrible and so is

• edited August 2015

So... Does anyone have any ideas about the reasons why Jefferson did those terrible things to Rachel, Kate (and now) Max? What does he want to gain from all this?

• enter image description here

He's just really into photography.

• Yeah, manly Chloe is way better than psycho Max.

I'd choose manly Chloe over psycho Max any day. ._.

• He must be sick in the head that's why.

• If you could, how would you punish Jefferson?

• Partially fixed.

Some mouth animations overlap and end up being clunky and broken.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

To tell the truth, the dialogue has been improved since Episode 3. And the lip syncing is pretty much fixed in Episode 4.

• I'd like to throw him into the tornado.

• He's got really messed up fantasies...

• Drug him so he can't move but is awake, so he sees the tornado working its way towards him and can't do anything to protect himself.

• He studied at the Roman Polanski school of photography.

• To the fullest extent of the law.

• edited August 2015

I tried to think of the one reason why he'd do all this, but, if you can't think like a serial killer, give up.

Maybe it's a sick obsession of his, or maybe he's searching for "the perfect model", or something like that? I mean, there were a lot more binders in that cabinet than just Rachel's Kate's and Victoria's.

In the game, "Heavy Rain", the serial killer there had kidnapped young boys that were the same age as his twin brother to recreate the moment where he had drowned and tested the fathers to prove their love for them and to see if they were capable enough to sacrifice themselves in order to save their son. All because his own father didn't try to save his son, and the killer's twin brother. Not only that, but the killer on that game turned out to be someone we didn't expect it to be either.

• Agreed, yet there are still issues therefore I put could be improved.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

To tell the truth, the dialogue has been improved since Episode 3. And the lip syncing is pretty much fixed in Episode 4.

• ^
    This

I'd like to throw him into the tornado.

• Its only been a week and i already know the wait for EP5 is gonna kill me.....

• We have fairly interesting avatars.

Crydog posted: »

Its only been a week and i already know the wait for EP5 is gonna kill me.....

• I think you meant to write "We have fairly cute avatars"

We have fairly interesting avatars.

• You're right, I did mean we have fairly cute avatars.

Crydog posted: »

I think you meant to write "We have fairly cute avatars"

• Hmmm no one pointed or saw this before enter image description here the video of this soundtrack used when Max and Chloe found Rachel it's very similiar.Which is very interesting,that we have videos of soundtracks we can see stuff from ep5 play like.

• Guys, do you think they will take a shorter time to release the last episode just like Telltale does? Or am I being too optimistic?

• I'll say optimistic.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Guys, do you think they will take a shorter time to release the last episode just like Telltale does? Or am I being too optimistic?

• Two options;

1. Let Chloe beat down Jefferson like Warren did to Nathan.

2. Expose him for his crimes for all of Oregon to see.

• Why just Oregon? He's a world famous photographer, have him post it on his twitter or something.

Two options; * Let Chloe beat down Jefferson like Warren did to Nathan. * Expose him for his crimes for all of Oregon to see.

• Sadly. September 22th ~ 29th is probably our best guess.

I'll say optimistic.

• enter image description here

TheCatWolf posted: »

Guys, do you think they will take a shorter time to release the last episode just like Telltale does? Or am I being too optimistic?

• Seriously, the wait is driving me insane!

It usually takes me about a day or MAYBE two to calm my excitement and focus on other stuff, but I'm still so friggin' pumped for the last episode! It's so annoying but at the same time it feels pretty badass that the game had a bigger impact on me than I ever expected.

Well... I guess I'll just go back to suffering and reading LiS forums until the pain passes.

• Ricochet off manly face

gunshot

• "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!" -Chloe

dojo32161 posted: »

Ricochet off manly face

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

That fucking chin

• So, what do you guys think will happen in the last episode ? I feel like a lot has already happened in episode 4 and I really didn't expect that ending! The only thing I still don't understand is how Max got her powers and what it has to do with the storm that is coming. I hope these questions will be answered in the next and last episode.

Do you think there will be a second season ? I sure would hope so!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's amazing!

Deltino posted: »

That fucking chin

• I want one of those posters!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.