Fiona X Athena CONFIRMED

2»

Comments

• I found it.

Nope, plenty of intellectual still here. You just need to know where to look

• good point :)

rivaini posted: »

how about instead of cheating- fiona/athena/janey

• Do you think Athena will cheat on her girlfriend and hook up with Fiona? According to Episode 3 screenshots it seems so...

Alt text

Seriously, there's like 0.000001% chance of this ship happening. And boy, am I glad. XD Characters who cheat are extremely unsympathetic to me. It was bad enough we had to play as Bonnie for 10 minutes in 400 Days. I don't want to have to play as a cheating Fiona for another three episodes.

• Athena X Me.

.... what?

• Athena is about as likely to cheat on Janey as Handsome Jack is to admit he has done anything wrong ever. C'mon. She's basically Brienne in space with her combat ability and sense of honor and justice.
    Alt text

• brienne? justice? are you kidding?

Athena is about as likely to cheat on Janey as Handsome Jack is to admit he has done anything wrong ever. C'mon. She's basically Brienne in space with her combat ability and sense of honor and justice.

• Jokes aside, that could happen and very easily. I mean, the leaving part.

But why would she leave Janey ._. She's awesome

• Well bonnie was Ms. StealYoGuy, so...

TWDGFTW posted: »

Do you think Athena will cheat on her girlfriend and hook up with Fiona? According to Episode 3 screenshots it seems so... Serio

• da fuq?

TWDGFTW posted: »

Do you think Athena will cheat on her girlfriend and hook up with Fiona? According to Episode 3 screenshots it seems so... Serio

• Athena wouldn't be unfaithful to Janey so no. Plus we already know that Athena was hunting down Fiona, so the screenshot doesn't prove anything.

It just shows that they might team up, not that they'll hook up.

Honestly, you are really reaching here. They are just standing next to each other in that screenshot.

• She was indeed, friend. She was indeed.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Well bonnie was Ms. StealYoGuy, so...

• wat?

da fuq?

• I want it, but now I won't be able to get it.

• i hope so.. they were so cute together... and personally i dislike janey sooooooo much. she was horrible in TPS. plus annoying :( consider she;s the 1st character you mean on the moon, she was my least favourite.

• This is better than me Augusha thead. Lol

• Im sick of those CONFIRMED topics!

• people like to have fun. lets not take this seriously. thats what a ''community'' does. nothing HAVE to make sense, its just fun for the fans.

Im sick of those CONFIRMED topics!

• This is old.

• It may be fun for the fans but it probably is very confusing for newcomers or those that didn't play the Borderlands games.

Mercyva posted: »

people like to have fun. lets not take this seriously. thats what a ''community'' does. nothing HAVE to make sense, its just fun for the fans.

• edited August 2015

yeah i do understand. but its not serious. plus i played all BL games, and i dislike janey so much. so i would rather have fiona having a ''ship'' with athena than janey.. see? it does not have to be cannon. its just for fun. i dont take any ship seriously. i think newcomers who liked athena will surely do a search on her and figure out that janey is her cannon girl. plus we see that in EP2 if you chose a certain choice. even in EP3 athena get a call from janey.. so newcomers will ultimately know about janey. whether through TFTBL or searching athena up.... but i think its just a fun thing to do and serious. :)

It may be fun for the fans but it probably is very confusing for newcomers or those that didn't play the Borderlands games.

• Thats fun? The thread is basically useless and does not have any material to discuss. Im not against fun, but this is just silly.

people like to have fun. lets not take this seriously. thats what a ''community'' does. nothing HAVE to make sense, its just fun for the fans.

• That seems to be...

Very unlikely.

I will not let my Fiona do this if that is a option.

• of course there is no material. we only know fiona in 3 episodes. she's a new character. athena only appeared in 2 episodes. so yeah, i AGREE with you there is not enough material, but why take that away from fans who love fiona and athena together? or at least chemistry. its not about logic here because we all know thats not cannon (yet) , so let people have what they like. :) its an open community, why disregard other peoples opinion? lets not take this seriously :) its a game with characters we love.

for laughs : some people ship fiona and vaughn. yes, that happened.

Thats fun? The thread is basically useless and does not have any material to discuss. Im not against fun, but this is just silly.

• edited August 2015

Oh, I know it's just for fun. I was just stating my opinion on why some may be annoyed with threads like this. If someone is a regular on this forum they know that this thread is only a joke, but usually when you see a thread with "confirmed" in the title most assume that it was oficially confirmed and they may get confused. I don't care either way, "shipping" is not really my thing.

yeah i do understand. but its not serious. plus i played all BL games, and i dislike janey so much. so i would rather have fiona having a ''

• yeeahhh i understand! :)

Oh, I know it's just for fun. I was just stating my opinion on why some may be annoyed with threads like this. If someone is a regular on th

• :)

yeeahhh i understand!

• Last i checked this isnt a romance game. And i never took it seriously, Just expressed that i was tired of such topics. it just feels like useless spam.

By material i did not mean the game, I meant the OP.

of course there is no material. we only know fiona in 3 episodes. she's a new character. athena only appeared in 2 episodes. so yeah, i AGRE

• k .

Last i checked this isnt a romance game. And i never took it seriously, Just expressed that i was tired of such topics. it just feels like useless spam. By material i did not mean the game, I meant the OP.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.