Not so official choice emotion's thread

As the title states, this would be a thread where you can just chill I guess and discuss your choices. Like if you wanted to rewind or were content with it. I can go first... I suppose.

Trusted Jack : Didn't instantly regret it, loved the Dumpy fighting scene and "You raging douche-bags!" as well as Rhys panicking

Accepted Vallory's help : why not.

Stopped Athena from rekting Cassius : Gortys was around and.... gah. I wouldn't have felt right

Blamed Vasquez : He let Rhys get info on the deal on accident. But he still was sloppy about it.

Worked with Jack : He seemed to be really chill about me letting him kill the baddies, but I did mention him shooting our friends. He apologized! :D

Gave Sasha the flower : Other than the obvious.. I said "You know what, she doesn't get the good she deserves" since Felix obviously favored Fiona over her. Plus August n stuff.

Refused to let Sasha go : Uhh... Who would let a member of your group die if you have the slightest opportunity to save them?

Waddaboot ya guys?

Comments

• As far as choices, Im pretty sure that never trusting Jack will work out the best in the long run for me, at least in terms with staying friendly with the rest of the characters

• I want to keep Jack and the group happy but it seems impossible. Since "Who are you talking to" "Handsome Ja- Ow ow owowowow" Jack could control your arm so I wouldn't make him mad.

Poogers555 posted: »

As far as choices, Im pretty sure that never trusting Jack will work out the best in the long run for me, at least in terms with staying friendly with the rest of the characters

• The only choice that I regretted is owg ~p Lode~b in my main playthrough,other than that could be trusting Jack because DAT SLAP.

• I did pretty much the same as you except I didn't agree with Jack the second time and I got the hacked Rhys scene..so yeah.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I want to keep Jack and the group happy but it seems impossible. Since "Who are you talking to" "Handsome Ja- Ow ow owowowow" Jack could control your arm so I wouldn't make him mad.

• edited August 2015

Good idea for a thread.

Pretended to sell Vaughn out: Just to buy time, Vasquez' offer was nowhere near believable enough to actually consider. Old job back AND half the goddam money? Yeah, right.

Trusted Jack : Jack obviously had a plan(as opposed to Fiona having a... grenade) and taking control of the facility sounded like a good idea all on its own, + Jack canonically starts out as Rhys' role model and by then I didn't feel like he had done anything to really shake that faith. And I don't mind a little extra drama in the Rhysha department unless it turns into a serious issue.

Accepted Vallory's help : She didn't seem like the type to pull her hand back at the last moment and go "Ha! Got you." and it never hurts to be polite to powerful crime lords.

Stopped Athena from rekting Cassius : My version of Fiona was really starting to admire Athena, and the obsession with revenge seemed to be complicating her personal life pretty heavily, and unhealthy in its own right. There was no way to stop her from killing him, and if there was then it wouldn't have been worth her friendship(in Fiona's eyes), but convincing her to let at least ONE Atlas employee go seemed a step toward her finally dealing with those issues.

Blamed Vasquez : Between Vasquez and August, getting Vallory to cut Vasquez and Hyperion as a company out of the chase for the Vault seemed a higher priority than potentially getting rid of August, who hadn't proved terribly effective so far.

Refused to work with Jack : Him shooting at our friends was a REALLY stupid thing to do, and it kind of ruined Rhys' image of him as a pragmatic leader. Letting Jack have his way started to look like a legitimately bad idea.

Gave Sasha the flower : I almost didn't do it because it was so blatant and cheesy, but I decided that my Rhys was pretty inexperienced romantically and just did what he'd seen in movies and whatnot. Luckily it didn't make her uncomfortable in the slightest, the way she just contently accepts the flower without making a big deal of it is my favorite thing about that scene.

Refused to let Sasha go : Multiple reasons. For one thing, Fiona would literally kill Rhys if he lost her sister. For another, the shredded remains of Rhys' masculinity couldn't possibly let a girl drop after she offered to let go in such a heartbroken, despairing tone. If she'd said "Rhys, I'm gonna drop down and try not to break anything. If we fall together it'll just be worse, and if the walkway falls with us we'll definitely die." he would have let her go in a heartbeat.

• I feel in the long run, trusting Jack is gonna bite me so on my first and canon play through I chose Fiona, but I like the Jack version of episode 3 way better. It's hilarious with Dumpy, Jackapedia, and Vaughn actually being around the whole time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.