Share Your Minecraft Creations

Comments

• It was ;)

Bluebirdo posted: »

It would be even cooler if it were also raining in the real world where you live.

• IGN 10/10

Greg Milah- y r thos drt blcks ur hoose?

My pride and joy

• Bumping the thread.

This is a city I began about two weeks ago as part of a school project. The goal was to create your own perfect society with a name, governing body, list of rules and the option of a digital or physical 3-D model, hence my use of Minecraft.

As you can see, it's nowhere near finished, but it has a more modern-looking design compared to my medieval-style cities that I've posted before. I'll keep you guys updated on how my work is going.

Alt text

• That sounds like a lot of work but i'm sure it'll look awesome when it's finished :)

Bumping the thread. This is a city I began about two weeks ago as part of a school project. The goal was to create your own perfect socie

• Whoa.

Lol there's more. And I'm only about halfway done with lots of it!

• Since the xbox one is getting an update that lets you take pics , I have alot of cool things to show off. Some of them are updates from my older post.

• Created a Asian themed area for our celebration of the Year of the Ram. :D

• Also made this for Jeb_ you'll see why.

• Thought I wanted to share a guardian farm I recently finished on a survival vanilla server.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I decided to cover the whole farm up with an artificial island, took forever but I think it turned out perfect!

Promotional video for those who are interested.

• Damn, that's incredible! How long did it take you to build?

umagaar posted: »

Thought I wanted to share a guardian farm I recently finished on a survival vanilla server. I decided to cover the wh

• And this is what I like about minecraft's fanbase. You can just share your stuff! How is this game over rated, it's just about building stuff there's nothing to get pissed about! xD

• edited March 2015

Alt text

On xbox360 im making a town this is the town square with the water fountain i need ideas so feel free to give me ideas for stuff that could be in the town im making

Ps: sorry for the bad quality photo

• edited March 2015

Now THIS is pure art!

My pride and joy

• edited March 2015

The thing is dude i was joking around with the situation of that telltale fanbase is getting working up over nothing i was not serious so i hope you can forgive me for this misunderstanding because i know minecraft has mature players was just joking around if it makes you happy ill say i was in the wrong for joking around like that without putting something to confirm with you i was joking

Dude, there's plenty of Minecraft fans who are mature enough to post sensible builds. Your pure forums aren't in danger, so just give it a rest.

• Hi! I reproduced the OnePlus 2 smartphone in Minecraft for the WWYDFT2 challenge. Hope you will like it. If you do, please give me a vote here: http://wshe.es/dHIVvOV5

THANK YOU!

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

There is also a youtube video:

• Aw man, Somewhere on my PC I had a Pic of my Mansion in Minecraft, Now I can't for the life of my Find it. Ugh... Maybe I'll find it soon enough.

• edited August 2015

Nice....

I've been building a collection of cities and towns on a number of different worlds for about two years now, and I plan to use them as a set

• Holy farts! I can't do that, my imagination is not good enough. :P

Lol there's more. And I'm only about halfway done with lots of it!

• How come my minecraft does not look like that?

I'm still finding my saves. Anyway, this is what Minecraft looks right now in my PC.

• [removed]

• Then why did you come here, exactly?

• So fricken awesome. If i try to build those, i get bored very quickly.

umagaar posted: »

Thought I wanted to share a guardian farm I recently finished on a survival vanilla server. I decided to cover the wh

• No

Then why did you come here, exactly?

• sees profile pic

No

Smellmeh posted: »

Yes

• Yes

Clemenem posted: »

sees profile pic No

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2015

I made this booby trap-filled desert temple that I'm quite proud of.
    Desert Temple Outside

(Walking down that hall without stepping carefully will open a lava pit beneath your feet.)
    Hallway shot

If you can navigate all the traps successfully you can get into the hall of armors upstairs. :)
    Desert Temple hall of armor

• Nice

stirpicus posted: »

I made this booby trap-filled desert temple that I'm quite proud of. (Walking down that hall without stepping carefully will open a lav

• Yes (...)

No

• No...

Yes (...)

• Yes (this is just flooding the comments)

No...

• No (Good)

Yes (this is just flooding the comments)

• Yes

No (Good)

• edited August 2015

(Pretend this comment does not exsist) :P

No (Good)

• ^Why doesn't it exist? :P

(Pretend this comment does not exsist) :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.