So when and why did Loaderbot get a paintjob?

In episode 3 and onwards Loaderbot now has "flowers" on his leg, like they were painted on. These wernt there in episode 1 or 2 as far as I know before episode 3 came out.

However, I watched a friend play from the start and it seems loaderbot has been updated to have them right when he arrives after the money explodes.
Is this ever answered in game? do we get to ask loaderbot about it at any point at all? or was it just a last miniute addition that they patched in for all episodes?

Comments

• edited August 2015

He's actually had them from after the evacuate/self destruct choice. There's no answer as of why, but the probable cause is someone fixed him up. Let me see if I can find some screenshots of mine cause they've been there since episode one.

EDIT: So I only have a clear shot of loaderbot's pink skulls on his used to be broken arm/leg from episode 2 (note the dirt pile, that's no longer in game).

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

You sure about that? I dont remember seeing them up untill now, and he doesnt appear to have them at the end of this music video:

enter link description here

Dapnee posted: »

He's actually had them from after the evacuate/self destruct choice. There's no answer as of why, but the probable cause is someone fixed hi

• Grade A music video.

stevean2 posted: »

You sure about that? I dont remember seeing them up untill now, and he doesnt appear to have them at the end of this music video: enter link description here

• Dirt Pile = Illuminati confirmed

He's actually had them from after the evacuate/self destruct choice. There's no answer as of why, but the probable cause is someone fixed hi

• Is nobody going to talk about the UFO floating in the background?

• Its from the blow up loaderbot or not choice, when loaderbot got hit by the rocket they just replaced him with his already blown up model they had, in fact im kinda sure if you watch that part carefully you can just see the skulls appear on him for a second.

• A paintjob, hahahaha~ :D

• As others have said the when = after the evacuate/self-destruct option, during the time that he disappears before finding us at the end of the chariot race.

Why = nothing has been confirmed, but a lot of people have speculated he got help from either Gaige or Tiny Tina.

Given the fact that he lost his legs at the end of Ep 3, maybe he'll return to them sometime in the future?

• I actually think he was repaired by Gaige because Tina is more of a Explosive bomb expert than a Robot reconstruct expert. And Those Skulls Are looking exectly like gaiges Skulls.

As others have said the when = after the evacuate/self-destruct option, during the time that he disappears before finding us at the end of t

• HAHA!!ikr.It’s good to know that I’m not the only who had it in my game.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Is nobody going to talk about the UFO floating in the background?

• it is probably hinting at gaige the mechromancer being in episode 4 or 5 hopefully it will be answered cos its really got me wondering

• He has the paint job even if you don't blow him up. The paint job is on the limbs that were ripped off.

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Its from the blow up loaderbot or not choice, when loaderbot got hit by the rocket they just replaced him with his already blown up model th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.