Borderlands Related Dreams

You can post your own here!

I have dreamed about it multiple times, interestingly only when I didnt play the actual game that day. Here's a few of the ones I can remember:

1. TFTB. Something about an underwater city, I have no clue where that idea came from. I see Rhys, Vaughn and Fiona in some sort of building with thin corridors and white walls and floor. Thick walls. Behind them some guys with guns, when suddenly the ground starts breaking and Vaughn slides down together with the bad guys into the ocean. Sasha pops out of nowhere and everyones like D8 Timeskip, I'm playing Rhys walking through one of the buildings near or in the city, Idk. After walking through a corridor I find a room wich seems to have alot of wooden stuff in it, like the stairs were made out of wood and majority of the forniture. Some random guy with black hair and a fluffy pink feather scarf and white comfy lookin clothes comes into the room, happily talking to Rhys but also wondering why he is in there. He leaves with a cocktail in his hand. I can decide if I go check the bathroom or go upstairs. I went upstairs but don't remember anything after that.

2. Pre-Sequel. I play as my fancharacter Scrappy, yay! There was a few online players and a mini game where you had to race them, it was fun. And also a huge bossfight we had to fight together and got lots of fancy loot. After a while Scrappy turned into his humanoid/cyborg form when I found a skin, that was so cool. :'D (I have this story where scrappy the robot gets his mind moved into a human/cyborg body as an experiment...I like making stories)

3. TFTB. I dreamed just a night ago a short scene, Fiona and Rhys were on Helios, running from something. A gate is closing, slowly comming down. Fiona runs through first, then Rhys and the gate closes behind them. Rhys falls down, a digital crown or something of sorts falls down into a grinder on the ground. Rhys wants to catch it, almost getting his robot hand shredded, but Fiona kicked his arm away from it. He looks up at her, but thanks her for it. This dream can probably have really deep interpretations, lol.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.