Who do you want rhys/fiona to end up with?

124»

Comments

• lol i approve of this message ;P

kenjisalk posted: »

I'm sorry but I guess I have to be the one to say it. Rhys and Vaughn are the only two people in the game with any real chemistry and behave like an old married couple.

• Nah, that's because they're bros, bro. They swim in broseidons brocean of bromance, their broship is infinite like the universe and expands at the speed of 20.000 broyears per brour.

I'm sorry but I guess I have to be the one to say it. Rhys and Vaughn are the only two people in the game with any real chemistry and behave like an old married couple.

• Bro that's so bro, bro.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Nah, that's because they're bros, bro. They swim in broseidons brocean of bromance, their broship is infinite like the universe and expands at the speed of 20.000 broyears per brour.

• I feel brositive about that.

papai46 posted: »

Bro that's so bro, bro.

• I want Rhys, Vaughn, Sasha. If gortys is still alive then obviously her too.

• Honestly? No one. I'm sick of seeing this kind of thing. Just tell the story. No need for the romance.

8 months later, you have a Rhysha sticker on your avatar.

torkahn808 posted: »

Honestly? No one. I'm sick of seeing this kind of thing. Just tell the story. No need for the romance.

• I don't want them to end up with anybody.

• Mah boi, Rhyiona of course.

• PLZ BASED TELLTALE GOD. DONT MAKE MY BROMANCE A ROMANCE

• I wanted Fiona and Athena to end up together, I sort of felt some chemistry between them and I like Rhys and Sasha. Fiona/Rhys hooking up is too predictable. I like their frenemy relationship and prefer that they stay platonic. We don't really see a lot of platonic friends who are the opposite sex

• That's the power of our ship

Honestly? No one. I'm sick of seeing this kind of thing. Just tell the story. No need for the romance. 8 months later, you have a Rhysha sticker on your avatar.

• I kinda liked that too, but then again I don't want Athena to cheat on Janey Springs. eee

devilshomie posted: »

I wanted Fiona and Athena to end up together, I sort of felt some chemistry between them and I like Rhys and Sasha. Fiona/Rhys hooking up is

• whatever they like man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.