SPOILER! To Telltale: Please make a option for Rhys and Sasha to have some love...please?

Ok so I just finished ep 3 and I'm really into the game! One thing that got my eye is that scene with Rhys and Sasha when you choose to put the flower on her head...I mean hair.
So It would be interesting for the new upcoming episode 4 or maybe 5 I guess? To be a option for Rhys to flirt with Sasha more...and um maybe a little love may not hurt the air?!
I mean come on it would be cool for this game huh its..um not just me...right?

Comments

• edited August 2015

Basically if they did this,this forum will be WW3.So I guess they shouldn’t ;)

• If they give an option for that and not Rhys and Fiona I'm done with TFTBL for real

• Cant we have peace why WW3? But still any suggestions will be nice and I hope they surprise us with something between those lovebirds :D

ZapThroat posted: »

Basically if they did this,this forum will be WW3.So I guess they shouldn’t

• Telltale should do that if they want to piss off like 50+% of their fans

• Pretty much this.

Green613 posted: »

If they give an option for that and not Rhys and Fiona I'm done with TFTBL for real

• Yup. :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Pretty much this.

• Like you said you're new and there's a lot of history here so maybe come to Rhysha thread here you will find a people with similar mindset ;)

Blade582 posted: »

Cant we have peace why WW3? But still any suggestions will be nice and I hope they surprise us with something between those lovebirds

• I imagine btw Vaugh and Fiona...yeah...hah...these two

If they give an option for that and not Rhys and Fiona I'm done with TFTBL for real

• Lets hope its not going to come to that :(

Telltale should do that if they want to piss off like 50+% of their fans

• Ok then

Leluch123 posted: »

Like you said you're new and there's a lot of history here so maybe come to Rhysha thread here you will find a people with similar mindset

• edited August 2015

Screw that!

Rhyhn fo' life.

Edit: By the way, that was a joke.

• Oh come on it would be fantastic to see THAT subplot to have its conclusion( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You're joking right? Episode 3 may be the least well recieved on these forums mainly because of forced Rhysha was in this one scene. If they do something more like a kiss or some shit, people are gonna get upset as fuck. And really, I can't blame them. I hate Sasha and don't want Rhys to have anything to do with her, let alone flirt with her

Lets hope its not going to come to that

• Haha yeah it would be cool. Wonder how will the child will look like hmm pretty good I guess :D

Oh come on it would be fantastic to see THAT subplot to have its conclusion( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Wait what?! :D Rhyhn?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Screw that! Rhyhn fo' life. Edit: By the way, that was a joke.

• That's your opinion, so don't speak on behalf of the forum. For me EP 3 was the best so far

You're joking right? Episode 3 may be the least well recieved on these forums mainly because of forced Rhysha was in this one scene. If they

• BTW,Leluch.Could I come to this thread too and have an avatar like yours.I was so hesitant about OFFICIALLY joining a ship,but then I realised that Rhysha is the only true ship.So take me to your leader brother,brother...or should I say bro,bro.

Ok then

• I don't think that people will disagree I'm sure of it

You're joking right? Episode 3 may be the least well recieved on these forums mainly because of forced Rhysha was in this one scene. If they

• edited August 2015

That's your opinion

enter image description here

I don't pretend to speak for the whole forum, I speak for the people who hate Rhysha since I'm one of them.

This game hasn't been exactly mind blowing for me so far, and forcing Rhysha would just continue to drag it down for me. And I'm sure people who love the game up to this point can say the same, since nothing can ruin a story more than a fan forced relationship in the plot cough see Arrow season 3 cough

That's your opinion, so don't speak on behalf of the forum. For me EP 3 was the best so far

• Um, no. They will. A lot of people hate Rhysha, so saying that there will be disagreeing is putting it lightly.

I don't think that people will disagree I'm sure of it

• edited August 2015

Only if that can be avoided if the player doesn't want to participate in it. Otherwise it will be ep3 all over again.

enter image description here

• And I'm sure people who love the game up to this point can say the same

I for one am confirming this. Don't care that much if Rhyiona isn't in it, but if Rhysha is and not the former that's a huge problem.

That's your opinion I don't pretend to speak for the whole forum, I speak for the people who hate Rhysha since I'm one of them.

• forced relationship

OMG that thing again. If you don't want to romance her then don't. There are option to avoid it then do it. TT gave you choice to do it or not simple as that.. Besides how can something be forced when the writers planned it to happen? THat's just how the plot here goes. You can go with the flow or resist it you have options.

That's your opinion I don't pretend to speak for the whole forum, I speak for the people who hate Rhysha since I'm one of them.

• Why? Again that's how the TT writters decided for the story to go it is almost the same and complaining about Lee dying. But this time around you have option to avoid it if you wish.

And I'm sure people who love the game up to this point can say the same I for one am confirming this. Don't care that much if Rhyiona isn't in it, but if Rhysha is and not the former that's a huge problem.

• Do you even have to ask? hop right in! But by avatar you mean that you want the same? Or with Rhysha mark?

ZapThroat posted: »

BTW,Leluch.Could I come to this thread too and have an avatar like yours.I was so hesitant about OFFICIALLY joining a ship,but then I realised that Rhysha is the only true ship.So take me to your leader brother,brother...or should I say bro,bro.

• You tell em! :)

forced relationship OMG that thing again. If you don't want to romance her then don't. There are option to avoid it then do it. TT g

• putting it lightly?! rly? Dude just chill as Leluch said if you don't want to choose that option then don't!

Um, no. They will. A lot of people hate Rhysha, so saying that there will be disagreeing is putting it lightly.

• Well my friend I guess you survived your first Rhyiona hate attack. You probably noticed that your thread worked on them like red cape on Bull xD

You tell em!

• Again that's how the TT writters decided

That's not gonna stop me from saying their choice is stupid, it's my choice to leave the game for that reason and I will if I have to.

Why? Again that's how the TT writters decided for the story to go it is almost the same and complaining about Lee dying. But this time around you have option to avoid it if you wish.

• Well think again then. People are already pissed, if TTG feel like they need to have it in their game so badly the least they can do - give us an option to avoid it. If they won't there will be blood.

I don't think that people will disagree I'm sure of it

• I never said that you have to force yourself to play it, I live by the rule ,,Don't like it don't do it" simple as that

Again that's how the TT writters decided That's not gonna stop me from saying their choice is stupid, it's my choice to leave the game for that reason and I will if I have to.

• Make it happen or don't make it happen... I really don't care, as long as Fiona is single :)

• With the Rhysha mark of course! Could you help me?

Do you even have to ask? hop right in! But by avatar you mean that you want the same? Or with Rhysha mark?

• Hell yeah more like the red wedding HAHAHA! Anyway I will have to go now cuz here is 12:30AM bro so yeah I know what I'm dealing with oh and btw add me to your friends list ( if u want) k so bye for now

Well my friend I guess you survived your first Rhyiona hate attack. You probably noticed that your thread worked on them like red cape on Bull xD

• And this right here is the reason we should all keep to our threads like we promised.

This discussion has been closed.