SPOILER! To Telltale: Please make a option for Rhys and Sasha to have some love...please?

Comments

• I'm no the right person but I allready called our Measter he will have everything you need ;)

ZapThroat posted: »

With the Rhysha mark of course! Could you help me?

• I hate Sasha

But why? She is a great charater and i dont see any reason to hate her.

You're joking right? Episode 3 may be the least well recieved on these forums mainly because of forced Rhysha was in this one scene. If they

• Thanks a munch,you will never regret it.

Leluch123 posted: »

I'm no the right person but I allready called our Measter he will have everything you need

• Well Wolf the guy was new on the forum and your guys attacked him for expressing his like of his ship.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

And this right here is the reason we should all keep to our threads like we promised.

• Now he knows where to go. I'm just saying the thread should die now to avoid arguments. Last thread about forced romance ended up in bans and no one wants that. Stay safe, guys.

Well Wolf the guy was new on the forum and your guys attacked him for expressing his like of his ship.

• This is not a declaration of love for the ship.

Well Wolf the guy was new on the forum and your guys attacked him for expressing his like of his ship.

• Don't you think that's a litte unfair? I mean I get it that we don't want multiple shipping threads at the same time and stuff but he didn't know about Rhysha thread. And your guys started to gang up on him for that. Don't you think you're slightly too agressive? Again I don't want to offent you just expressing my feelings.

Now he knows where to go. I'm just saying the thread should die now to avoid arguments. Last thread about forced romance ended up in bans and no one wants that. Stay safe, guys.

• Who even attacked him?

• Maybe not him personaly but his thread to be more precise.

Green613 posted: »

Who even attacked him?

• Life is strange ships MWHAHHA

If they give an option for that and not Rhys and Fiona I'm done with TFTBL for real

• If only people didn't take things so seriously . . .

Anyway, I feel this needs to be said:

No matter what Telltale does, they'll annoy someone. And it is their story at the end of the day, though people obviously reserve the right to not be happy with choices made. Just . . . try to be respectful when voicing it. (This reminds me of why I'd never want to be famous or have a large fanbase. To just earn enough to live on and have a 'few' luxuries? That'd do me quite nicely.)

• It's funny how you feel attacked only because people said they don't like the thing you like and don't really want to see more of it.

Don't you think that's a litte unfair? I mean I get it that we don't want multiple shipping threads at the same time and stuff but he didn't

• edited August 2015

He said he wanted Rhysha to be a thing and people just expressed their own views. It's fair on both points but when the arguments start, which they have, that's when it gets concerning.

Also, don't worry, I'm not offended and I hope you aren't either.

Don't you think that's a litte unfair? I mean I get it that we don't want multiple shipping threads at the same time and stuff but he didn't

• No matter what Telltale does, they'll annoy someone.

Um, no. All the drama could've been easily avoided. It's not like TTG's the first to add romance in their games.

Rob_K posted: »

If only people didn't take things so seriously . . . Anyway, I feel this needs to be said: No matter what Telltale does, they'll annoy

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

I never said I felt attacked, just saying that maybe you should just point him to Rhysha thread that's atl.

DeityD posted: »

It's funny how you feel attacked only because people said they don't like the thing you like and don't really want to see more of it.

• edited August 2015

I like the idea of Rhys and Sasha being together, but if you abandon the game over them being together

enter image description here

I'm really sick of these overly serious people treating this game likes it's a fucking dating sim! It's not!

• edited August 2015

Wake up. (Sorry to be blunt, but you need to realise there's no happy ending where everyone is happy)

You're telling me that they will not annoy someone with whatever they do?

No romance? Someone annoyed.

Romance with Sasha? Someone annoyed.

Romance with Fiona? Someone annoyed.

It's the law of the world that someone is always going to be pissed at something. There is absolutely no pleasing everyone and the problem is made worse when there's a large fanbase.

It pretty much applies with any creative endeavor and I guess even non-creative? While I was well aware of this long before today also, would you believe it if I said I spent a long time reading about negativity, hate etc. online and how it gets to people, especially so when they try to bend over backwards to please their fans until they realise it's impossible to please everyone?

PS: I guess you could say they might be able to solve it by allowing Rhys to hold a relationship with both, but . . . guess what? Someone will find some inane reason to not be happy with that even if they're not forced into a romantic relation. Though I think it might be preferable. (The inane reason would be something like 'oh, they shoehorned in romance to please the fans. It just doesn't make sense and has ruined the story'. Sorry, I'm a cynic, but I like to think my thoughts are well-founded given that people will complain about anything online.)

No matter what Telltale does, they'll annoy someone. Um, no. All the drama could've been easily avoided. It's not like TTG's the first to add romance in their games.

• Wow, way to be mature and call other peoples decisions "fucking stupid".

I like the idea of Rhys and Sasha being together, but if you abandon the game over them being together I'm really sick of these overly serious people treating this game likes it's a fucking dating sim! It's not!

• edited August 2015

I'll repeat myself

Tales From The Borderlands is not a fucking dating Sim! if you treat it like one your only going to get upset!

Wow, way to be mature and call other peoples decisions "fucking stupid".

• ok

I'll repeat myself Tales From The Borderlands is not a fucking dating Sim! if you treat it like one your only going to get upset!

• Come on, we all need to burn some corpses some times.

Don't you like bacon? I'm sure you taste like bacon.

He said he wanted Rhysha to be a thing and people just expressed their own views. It's fair on both points but when the arguments start, whi

• Human bacon sounds delicious, actually. :^)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Come on, we all need to burn some corpses some times. Don't you like bacon? I'm sure you taste like bacon.

• Just try it, puppy.

Human bacon sounds delicious, actually. :^)

• I'm no puppy, kitty...

Just try it, puppy.

• edited August 2015

You're telling me that they will not annoy someone with whatever they do?

If they never started it in ep3 and kept it at the pinkie promise (which even I could stomach and I really found it cute and wasn't bothered at all) level -> it could've been, well, acceptable.

Give both parties and option to say someting or flirt in a way where it doesn't interfere with the actual story -> it could've been exellent.

Give us a real neutral scenes in the Dome as an option (especially for those who chose to be rude with Sasha or something like that) instead of forcing us to choose between romatic - romantic af - cheesy af -> it could've been great.

And those are examples I came up within 1 minute. They had plenty of outs. They chose not to use them even though they had all the time in the world.

Wake up. (Sorry to be blunt, but you need to realise there's no happy ending where everyone is happy) You're telling me that they will no

• Well that's fair and someone already did that, but his thread is something bigger than just a shipping thread.

I never said I felt attacked, just saying that maybe you should just point him to Rhysha thread that's atl.

• Yeah, and if you don't then the scene becomes awkward as shit and just weird.

Blade582 posted: »

putting it lightly?! rly? Dude just chill as Leluch said if you don't want to choose that option then don't!

• Just don't like her personality or attitude.

IRunts posted: »

I hate Sasha But why? She is a great charater and i dont see any reason to hate her.

• To be honest, Rhysha has been in both episodes 1 and 3, keep in mind that not everybody ships it. But as long as it is optional then I'm not bothered.

However, this is just my opinion :P

• I'm not the same anymore. And this isn't my final form.

I'm no puppy, kitty...

• edited August 2015

You're missing my point, I think, unless you didn't see the 'PS' I added, where I clarified that someone would always be unhappy no matter what. Anyway, I'm not saying anymore, sorry.

Getting into an argument is definitely not what I want.

You're telling me that they will not annoy someone with whatever they do? If they never started it in ep3 and kept it at the pinkie

• You changed, Grumpy...

I'm not the same anymore. And this isn't my final form.

• edited August 2015

I haven't. Fair, except for - "Someone will find some inane reason to not be happy with that even if they're not forced into a romantic relation" - that's just plain insanity and/or stupidity and... I don't remember people ever arguing over romances in ME or DA like that, this is the point where the writers can honestly not give a f because they've done everything that depends on them.

You're missing my point, I think, unless you didn't see the 'PS' I added, where I clarified that someone would always be unhappy no matter what. Anyway, I'm not saying anymore, sorry. Getting into an argument is definitely not what I want.

• What are you now, a parrot?

You changed, Grumpy...

• enter image description here

What are you now, a parrot?

• Sorry if I've offended you! didn't mean to be rude, it's just that I ship a different couple ;)

Blade582 posted: »

;(

• edited August 2015

This discussion has been closed.