Why are people so angry?

Comments

• IM BEING RUDE?

BRUH

U WERE THE ONE WHO JUST CALLED ME A BITCH

THE FUK?

Cope49 posted: »

Sure it wasn't first time . You are being rude.

• edited August 2015

Have you seen the Tales of the Borderlands Thread? half of them are about Shipping and not about the fucking game itself.

Might aswell call this Rhysha or Rhyiona a Telltale games Game.

• Yo man we need to improve your math skills, because 2 threads aren't half of the forums.

Have you seen the Tales of the Borderlands Thread? half of them are about Shipping and not about the fucking game itself. Might aswell call this Rhysha or Rhyiona a Telltale games Game.

• Hey, guys. Let's try to stay civil in this topic, please. Thanks!

• I think you get what I mean.

Yo man we need to improve your math skills, because 2 threads aren't half of the forums.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Alright that is enough you silly rabbit .

Please just stop talking to me .

Seems like it's only you.

• ....if you read the threads you would see that we discuss the game too but hoe long you can go over every minute of game play?

Have you seen the Tales of the Borderlands Thread? half of them are about Shipping and not about the fucking game itself. Might aswell call this Rhysha or Rhyiona a Telltale games Game.

• It's like why people are so hateful of a lot of things.

People have opinions and beliefs and some choose to stand by them even if it means making enemies. Passion does that to people...

• Not really, there are tons of other threads talking about the game and there are more made every day, I find that just as an excuse to hate on something for no reason. Besides everything has been basically done to death and all the theries put out there. Why are we bad for being active on those threads? How are we hurting you?

I think you get what I mean.

• Yes, but why are non-shippers so angry? What's the reason? I mean, a lot of people are angry about things, but they have a reason. I don't see theirs, that's why I made this thread, because I wanted to understand their point of view... or what I wanted this thread to be, at least. :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's like why people are so hateful of a lot of things. People have opinions and beliefs and some choose to stand by them even if it means making enemies. Passion does that to people...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Passion leads to anger,

Anger leads to hatred

Hatred leads to shipping wars

It's like why people are so hateful of a lot of things. People have opinions and beliefs and some choose to stand by them even if it means making enemies. Passion does that to people...

• Only when you stop replying or put up a smart point, that is not just insulting people for no reason, or be hypocritical.

Cope49 posted: »

Alright that is enough you silly rabbit . Please just stop talking to me .

• Non-shippers view us as extremists that are making a big deal over nothing. It happens.

They think we're just weird for shipping in the first place :I

rhonu posted: »

Yes, but why are non-shippers so angry? What's the reason? I mean, a lot of people are angry about things, but they have a reason. I don't s

• Do you need a reason to dislike something? Lack of reason is their reason....
    That or they angry. That there's no thread for them

Yes, but why are non-shippers so angry? What's the reason? I mean, a lot of people are angry about things, but they have a reason. I don't s

• Yes, but is it so hard for us as shippers to stay civil with each other? We're doing pretty good so far! :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Passion leads to anger, Anger leads to hatred Hatred leads to shipping wars

• Yeah you mean there's nothing to talk about because 1,5-2 hours of content in 3-4 months is a joke. It's not like Tales is Silent HIll level deep to discuss it over and over again, if it wasn't for the shipping this forum would've been mostly dead.

I think you get what I mean.

• I have barely seen Rhyiona or Rhysha outside our respective threads. And when I have seen shipping commentary outside, it was answered with people being disrespectful and treating it like it was the plague.

• Some times emotions run high i admit it. After all we have opposing goals but i guess we're very civil now

Yes, but is it so hard for us as shippers to stay civil with each other? We're doing pretty good so far!

• You are not hurting me, these threads are just annoying me. I just don't like how the most famous thread is a shipping thread.

Not really, there are tons of other threads talking about the game and there are more made every day, I find that just as an excuse to hate

• I do need a reason to dislike something so much to go on a thread and bother people who like it, and say it's stupid, and things like that we have seen. But maybe you're right, maybe I kind of overestimated them by thinking they had a reason to be like that in the first place.

Do you need a reason to dislike something? Lack of reason is their reason.... That or they angry. That there's no thread for them

• Not really, people would be speculating , theorizing and questioning things about the game rather than talking about two characters loving eachother.

DeityD posted: »

Yeah you mean there's nothing to talk about because 1,5-2 hours of content in 3-4 months is a joke. It's not like Tales is Silent HIll level deep to discuss it over and over again, if it wasn't for the shipping this forum would've been mostly dead.

• edited August 2015

There is tons to talk about when you ship something, other threads eh not so much.

You are not hurting me, these threads are just annoying me. I just don't like how the most famous thread is a shipping thread.

• Yeah, but I see no shipping wars around here. If only non-shippers were as nice to us as you guys are to Rhyionas, I wouldn't have to even consider making this thread.

Passion leads to anger, Anger leads to hatred Hatred leads to shipping wars

• I certainly try and be civil with you.

Hell, me and armis37 are bro's from a while back on this forum! :D

Some times emotions run high i admit it. After all we have opposing goals but i guess we're very civil now

• People still do that though :/

We aren't taking over! We have 2 threads, one for Rhysha, the other for Rhyiona, every other thread can discuss whatever it wants to!

Not really, people would be speculating , theorizing and questioning things about the game rather than talking about two characters loving eachother.

• Are you implying that our threads are keeping them from doing that? Please explain how? Us shippers do get out of our threads and we do enter and make threads, we are normal people who just like something. So please explain?

Not really, people would be speculating , theorizing and questioning things about the game rather than talking about two characters loving eachother.

• Yup no point on dwelling on that, it's better to do your thing and ignore them

I do need a reason to dislike something so much to go on a thread and bother people who like it, and say it's stupid, and things like that w

• Um, can't we do both?

• Envy is such ugly thing....

• Like something? more like Obsessed. The people I've seen in the Rhysha or Rhyiona forums are either crazy about this Shipping or are forcing Telltale to make it happen.

Are you implying that our threads are keeping them from doing that? Please explain how? Us shippers do get out of our threads and we do enter and make threads, we are normal people who just like something. So please explain?

• I've seen someone post something on a tales thread, and guess what happened?

It went deep inside the ground where no one can see it except for these Shiny Rhysha or Rhyiona threads.

Um, can't we do both?

• So you're angry that threads get buried?

It happens! You can always bring it back up...

I've seen someone post something on a tales thread, and guess what happened? It went deep inside the ground where no one can see it except for these Shiny Rhysha or Rhyiona threads.

• edited August 2015

People are doing that. But like I said, there's not that much to talk about. You can go over and over about who's the Captor or what happened to Vaughn and Sasha or is HJ gone for good this time or not - but we have zero real evidence and facts so far, it's like talking just for the sake of talking. It's not really a game where you have something to discuss for months, it's not some Bioshock infinite, Silent Hill or Bloodborne or whatever. It's not even Borderlands. What are you want to discuss? What's stopping you from making a thread?

And shippers make their own content. That's why they always have something to talk about.

• How is there tons to talk about when you talk about TWO VIRTUAL CHARACTERS liking eachother? there is no point to this other than romance.

For gods sake, why don't you guys talk about the Lore or at least speculations about the next Episode. There is none in these cancerous threads.

There is tons to talk about when you ship something, other threads eh not so much.

• Since when did you see someone Theorizing, Speculating and questioning things in the Tales section of the Forums?

People still do that though We aren't taking over! We have 2 threads, one for Rhysha, the other for Rhyiona, every other thread can discuss whatever it wants to!

• edited August 2015

If only I can find it. And not only that, when you post a single thread on it they all get buried except for the Shipping threads.

Like, seriously. One interesting thread post and BAM !

Gone.

So you're angry that threads get buried? It happens! You can always bring it back up...

• Either way I answer this, it's not my fault, or anyone else's fault, that people aren't theorizing about the game anymore...

Since when did you see someone Theorizing, Speculating and questioning things in the Tales section of the Forums?

• edited August 2015

So first of all you dodged the question

And second you have never been to our threads, if you did you know all of us only even talk about Rhyiona half of the time, we love Rhyiona for bringing us together and making us best pals. If we were obsessesed you'd notice. What I'm obsesessed with is the people in there.

Like something? more like Obsessed. The people I've seen in the Rhysha or Rhyiona forums are either crazy about this Shipping or are forcing Telltale to make it happen.

This discussion has been closed.