Why are people so angry?

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2015

Sexual thoughts? What are you talking about? We do not go that far, most of us don't go that far, all we imagine is them being a couple.

go away with your sexual thoughts towards fictional characters Lol

• but this fanbase is strange and weird

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well Ep.3 seems to be trying to have you romance Sasha... TWD isn't about romance yet you can have Lee get close with Carley. GOT isn't about romance but you can have a romance flourish between Rodrik and Eleana.

• okay

Sexual thoughts? What are you talking about? We do not go that far, most of us don't go that far, all we imagine is them being a couple.

• I opened this thread because I was sick of seeing non-shippers call us "annoying and nonsensical" without any reason behind it, so I wanted to know. But all you guys did to argument your views was call us "annoying and nonsensical" over and over and over expecting it to become a reason. I really don't want to think your arguments are just calling us names because "we're annoying and that's it", but it seems so. If I opened this thread it was because I expected you to be mature, I held no grudge against you.

I am no drama starter, that's why it makes me feel bad to see a thread I personally asked to be peaceful turned out like this because you guys can't discuss anything with us without calling us names. And then you want the thread to be closed.

Cope49 posted: »

All I did was give my honest opinion . It's not my problem that certain members can't handle it. And by members I don't mean you . I see yo

• I wouldn't have considered doing a thread like this if people hadn't been rude to us.

"In our respective threads we create drawings, videos, fanfiction, edits and a lot of creative stuff, and we are very united and comfortable

• HAHA, let's just dance enter image description here

Cope49 posted: »

LOL....yep. Weirdos..

• It's not like shippers don't care about the actual lore of the game. I ship Rhyiona, but that doesn't mean that's all that matters in the game for me, and I'm sure it's the same with the rest of the Rhyionas and with Rhyshas.

We are defensive because people have come here just straight up insulting us, when I asked for the reason why they are being like that. I wanted to know their views for understanding and respecting them-- but they seem to have no views, just that we're annoying and that's it.

I don't care about shipping, i care more about the actual lore of the game, but if somebody wants to ship, i say let them. One of my only

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Only to avoid flame war . Other than that keep it open.

rhonu posted: »

I opened this thread because I was sick of seeing non-shippers call us "annoying and nonsensical" without any reason behind it, so I wanted

• Explain that, in your words, how are we strange and weird?

You know we all connect with each other right? The Rhysha's all come together to play video games during the week, and the Rhyiona's like to learn more about each other!

but this fanbase is strange and weird

• Yes lets!

enter image description here

HAHA, let's just dance

• That sucks, but you can ignore or report them.

I wouldn't have considered doing a thread like this if people hadn't been rude to us.

• HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

enter link description here

I know that OP was in no way attempting to be inflammatory, but I personally think threads like these are part of the problem. I think th

• I wanted to understand why were they being rude to us, and I wanted them to express their views in this thread. They have been rude to us all over again.

It was my fault to overestimate them and to think there was a real, mature reason behind it, and that's it.

That sucks, but you can ignore or report them.

• edited August 2015

enter image description hereyou're an easy target for being offended.....

HazzatheMan posted: »

Explain that, in your words, how are we strange and weird? You know we all connect with each other right? The Rhysha's all come together to play video games during the week, and the Rhyiona's like to learn more about each other!

• No, really, why are we strange and weird? I just want to understand that.

you're an easy target for being offended.....

• Yes being rude to shippers is bad but making fun of non-shippers is totally cool, as I have seen in this thread. Both groups are mean to eachother it would seem. Why, I don't know. I say be and let others be.

I wanted to understand why were they being rude to us, and I wanted them to express their views in this thread. They have been rude to us al

• edited August 2015

Not all of you, like one who asks a love scene between them???? really??? i really can't stand TFTB fans they're just annoying and weirdos

No, really, why are we strange and weird? I just want to understand that.

• So?

you're an easy target for being offended.....

• Uh judging people because of what one person said is pretty hypocritical.

Not all of you, like one who asks a love scene between them???? really??? i really can't stand TFTB fans they're just annoying and weirdos

• I say be and let others be too, but non-shippers have been making fun of us a lot. They have called us dumb, stupid and nonsensical, they said we are ruining this forums, they did loads of threads about "stupid ships" to parody us. Again, if they hadn't been rude to us, I would have no reason to make this thread. I said I wanted it to be peaceful and I just wanted to discuss it like normal people. I had no intention to make fun of anyone at all.

Yes being rude to shippers is bad but making fun of non-shippers is totally cool, as I have seen in this thread. Both groups are mean to eachother it would seem. Why, I don't know. I say be and let others be.

• I acknowledge this thread was made with the intention of genuine, civil discussion asking people to accept different opinions - however, it seems like people aren't treating it so well. Your intentions were good, rhonu, but I feel this thread would be better if it was closed so that people don't spark any further arguments. Sorry. :/

This discussion has been closed.