• Yes

Clemenem posted: »

^Why doesn't it exist? :P

• Ok lets stop this right now before we get banned! :P

No

• That resource pack is so beautiful..

stirpicus posted: »

I made this booby trap-filled desert temple that I'm quite proud of. (Walking down that hall without stepping carefully will open a lav

• Bored one day and did this. Just managed to dig it out of my folder. Nothing too good

enter image description here

• Really cool. Nice work!

I made this booby trap-filled desert temple that I'm quite proud of. (Walking down that hall without stepping carefully will open a lav

• NEVERR! :P Ok fine

Smellmeh posted: »

Ok lets stop this right now before we get banned! :P

• Yes

NEVERR! :P Ok fine

• Nope

papai46 posted: »

Yes

• Awesome work. I couldn't put something like that together.

• enter image description here

Here's a castle I'm building as part of a school project.

And here's drawn plan of the final layout.

• Nailed it right on the head.

Healoz posted: »

And this is what I like about minecraft's fanbase. You can just share your stuff! How is this game over rated, it's just about building stuff there's nothing to get pissed about! xD

• Early mornings are such a wonder.

• This looks friggin' awesome! You really have an eye for detail. And I like that texture pack also, what is it?

umagaar posted: »

Thought I wanted to share a guardian farm I recently finished on a survival vanilla server. I decided to cover the wh

• Your guys' creativity is rad. here's my share: I made a cute little medieval cottage with a silly tutorial! :)

• Is it a custom resource pack? Looks like the default to me.

Very nice regardless.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

That resource pack is so beautiful..

• Or it's shaders

Bluebirdo posted: »

Is it a custom resource pack? Looks like the default to me. Very nice regardless.

• I like the shading.

Early mornings are such a wonder.

Just a Spawn i built for my Server

• Impressive!

remix867 posted: »

• No way that u didn't ask a builder for a tip or something.

remix867 posted: »

• I also built an Edward Richtofen statue in this other world I have.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Bringing this thread back to life!
    Just a simple little build, but I thought it was cute - I was exploring some caves with some friends on my server last night and made us a little "Express Crafting Station."

• edited October 2015

[removed]

• edited October 2015
  • edited October 2015

Star Wars AT-AT
    Star Wars AT-AT
    Star Wars AT-AT
    Star Wars AT-AT
    Minecraft PS4 Build by Creatuus. I have a YT video that shows a little more of this build

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Holy cow that's incredible! Love the pose!

Creatuus posted: »

Minecraft PS4 Build by Creatuus. I have a YT video that shows a little more of this build

• Thank you very much!

Holy cow that's incredible! Love the pose!

• Death Star Work-in-progress
    Death Star
    Speaking of the Death Star; here's my work-in-progress. Made by Creatuus on PS4

• Amazing

Speaking of the Death Star; here's my work-in-progress. Made by Creatuus on PS4

I bow to you!

• Amazing...i could never build that. Too much work.

• Can I post my two favorite movie creations?

Here they are:
    Minecraft Shipwrecked - The Movie:

Population One - Full Length Movie:

• enter link description here

Hi please see my solo build. It's a medieval city built on xbox 360. Took 4 years. Started a year before creative came out.

• I call bullshit. If you made it on the X-Box one then it wouldn't take 4 years because it came out in 2013

Smurfmasher posted: »

enter link description here Hi please see my solo build. It's a medieval city built on xbox 360. Took 4 years. Started a year before creative came out.

• That person said xbox 360 not the one

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I call bullshit. If you made it on the X-Box one then it wouldn't take 4 years because it came out in 2013

• Oh fuck whoops the title of the video said Xbox one so i thought it was made on x-box one

NorthStars posted: »

That person said xbox 360 not the one

• omid never was to bright lol

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Oh fuck whoops the title of the video said Xbox one so i thought it was made on x-box one

• Here's a link to some screenshots of MC. I mainly build ships, aircraft and tanks on a server.
    http://m.imgur.com/a/YhUaw
    Again very simple ships. Had some time to waste so I built these in a few hours... Surprisingly got a lot of compliments.
    The first ships is some WW2 Japanese cargo vessel. Next is a ww2 Japanese tanker. Then a Japanese seaplane, a 8 inch turret, and some other crap.
    And no I'm not Japanese. Just interested in the axis machines of WW2 because they look cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.