Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• But...what IF the storm is coming because we didn't water our plant or killed our plant... "This action will have consequences"

Did anyone else kill their plant by accident? I watered it every episode and it died from too much water. Then I killed a blue jay by accide

• Then the plant is more bad than we thought...

Killah posted: »

But...what IF the storm is coming because we didn't water our plant or killed our plant... "This action will have consequences"

• edited August 2015

Two things that I'm curious to know about right now.

1. In Ep. 2, if you tell Kate to go to the police, does that decision effect the other episodes, or just Ep. 2?

2. How many endings do you believe will be at the end of the final episode?

• If you want to know what happens to Max and Mr. Jefferson in Polarized watch Hard Candy with Ellen Paige and add a magical alpha god hot dog in

• edited August 2015

Ok I just joined here and didn't read the whole thread but read the last 2 pages.
    SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EPISODE 4!!!!

What we need to know is why she had the dream to begin with. The dream is what caused her to go to the bathroom after class. So was it already in a time loop or something then? She was suppose to go to the bathroom, so she would have seen it all anyways. But we need to ask, if she didn't have any power how would the shooting turn out? Nathan runs out, Max yelled No. But she then could have ran to Chloe-didn't know it was her yet, and got help and Chloe could live thru it. But we never know cause Max changes it. So the question is what is the dream? Why did she have that dream? To go to the bathroom? Then wouldn't all that's happened suppose to happen?

But the dream we learn is Friday, after she's taken. So her waking up not know what's going on, does that mean that Jefferson had his way with her and dumped her there? Remember all the girls don't remember stuff. So now she goes up to the light house, the storm is coming and light house falls on her. Then what? She wakes up in. Class?
    Still I think it goes back to either Chloe dying in the bathroom or at least shot and who knows, survives but is paralyzed...?
    Just my 2cents. Polly doesn't make sense lol.

• Don't know how to edit-excuse my spelling and other errors lol.

Ok I just joined here and didn't read the whole thread but read the last 2 pages. SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EPISODE 4!!!! What we nee

• If you hover around the top right of your post, there is a button that says edit.

Don't know how to edit-excuse my spelling and other errors lol.

• No mouse, touch screen. Doesn't show up lol. Oh well.

If you hover around the top right of your post, there is a button that says edit.

• So, you're using you're phone then? In that case, there is a way to make the "edit" button show up. Just tap your finger on the upper right corner of your post, and it makes the "edit" and other buttons visible. Just be careful not to tap the "flag" button by accident.

No mouse, touch screen. Doesn't show up lol. Oh well.

• edited August 2015

Its a tablet I got the view not view to show up but nothing else
    Ha found it!!!

So, you're using you're phone then? In that case, there is a way to make the "edit" button show up. Just tap your finger on the upper right

• Well not exactly in my opinion, I just wish that the choices would have more impact. For example, I blamed David and it turns out that I get the same scenes just as blaming Nathan or Mr Jefferson. The choice made the picture of David harassing Kate pointless. And that's just one of the choices that had less impact.

kikyouchanx posted: »

10/10 already better than most of TellTale's choices they claim matter.

• I have some interesting things to point out that some may not even know are possibilities;

It is possible for Max to get suspended in Out of Time (the easiest way is to NOT take a photo of David harassing Kate, take the blame for Chloe's smoke, and report David in the principle's office after the roof scene, Wells will then suspend her after blaming David).

Even if you didn't make fun of Victoria in Chrysalis, it is still possible for her to not believe your warning. If you're rude to her in the conversation at the party, she won't believe it even if you comforted her.

• What is the name of the song that plays in most Chloe and Max scenes? (like the scene in the pool from Chaos Theory).

• edited August 2015

What is the name of the song that plays in most Chloe and Max scenes? (like the scene in the pool from Chaos Theory).

• Oh pls,let's make a sense,so in Max's journal they're photos like in classroom or in Chloe's room,we get to our journal we are moving fast....and i think we pick the Chloe one idk might be a choice about this.

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

• Yeah,i know that.I forgot to mention tho,ik this from my ps4.

OzzyUK posted: »

This update was for bug fixing. http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=319630

• Chloe grew elf ears 8)

• Nice find! I guess Jefferson is a pervert in this universe too.

1. Kate can't go outside yet.

2. 2 - 3

Two things that I'm curious to know about right now. * In Ep. 2, if you tell Kate to go to the police, does that decision effect the other episodes, or just Ep. 2? * How many endings do you believe will be at the end of the final episode?

• RIP in pepperoni Mad Max. 2015-2015

• Life is Strange plot holes are the best kind of plot holes.

• Lmao they thinked about their leaker :) enter image description here

Lmao i'm in the game:

• 2012-2015***

MichaelBP posted: »

RIP in pepperoni Mad Max. 2015-2015

• you already know how many endings in the game ;)

* Kate can't go outside yet. * 2 - 3

• Dontnod is watching you. They know you know about the leaks.

Lmao i'm in the game:

• Oh, I really hope Max does that to Mr Jefferson :P

Clemenem posted: »

If you want to know what happens to Max and Mr. Jefferson in Polarized watch Hard Candy with Ellen Paige and add a magical alpha god hot dog in

• The owls in LiS... I wonder if they are another reference to Twin Peaks.

enter link description here

Lmao they thinked about their leaker

• edited August 2015

Well, in-game it would be 1995-2013. I probably shouldn't have made that post right after I woke up.

2012-2015***

• oh pls.

MichaelBP posted: »

Dontnod is watching you. They know you know about the leaks.

• This made my brain hurt. So lets assume she doesnt move by herself, but moves with the earth.

• Well, at least the community manager visits gaming forums where the game is discussed.

oh pls.

• Thread: I guess you could say the Life is Strange ending is....

• Is that really a plothole? I'm not sure that it is.

Life is Strange plot holes are the best kind of plot holes.

• Pricefield* ^.^

pr0dz posted: »

Thread: I guess you could say the Life is Strange ending is....

• Happy 1 year 'Life Is Strange'!

Finale is Coming... Т_Т

Sign in to comment in this discussion.