Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Now It's Rachel - Deal with It V_V

Neah,i call her Jessie her beta name.

• Welcome to Two Whales! Today's special - Jefferson's legs.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hm... Jefferson's name - It's another reference to TWD?

• I'm currently doing a "Darkest Timeline" run in which I piss off everyone and make all the worst choices. Frankly, it's depressing to play.

• edited August 2015

I just finished episode 3 and 4... this game will go down in gaming history. It is truly fantastic. Also, has anybody noticed that Chloe keeps dying? I believe the universe wants her dead.

• Life is strange.

JackBauer24 posted: »

Should I get this or TWAU?

• You posted the first chapter of episode 5, Which is a spoiler.. I keep getting vague spoiler hints off you and its really annoying so I will be leaving.

Why would i?I didn't post ep4 one !

• Yeah, if they never meet, Chloe probably succeeds in committing suicide.

Honestly, I don't know if it'd be worth it. After all, we've already seen the consequences of preventing William from getting into that acci

• You'll need this.

enter image description here

DAISHI posted: »

I'm currently doing a "Darkest Timeline" run in which I piss off everyone and make all the worst choices. Frankly, it's depressing to play.

• I have a question, I haven't played Game of Thrones yet, but I want to. But I also haven't seen the show or read the books. Would I be able to fully experience the game without doing the above things?

• lmao can't you take a joke

MichaelBP posted: »

Nope, it's set in a timeline where the zombie apocalypse never happened.

• It's best to read/watch a bit of the books and the TV Show (but mostly the books), so you'll know what the characters in the game are talking about.

I have a question, I haven't played Game of Thrones yet, but I want to. But I also haven't seen the show or read the books. Would I be able to fully experience the game without doing the above things?

• edited August 2015

Recently went back to DeviantART again, and I found this art piece.

This is what I keep imagining what Max will do to stop the doomsday tornado. By using her power to make it go away from the town.

• the show is boring

I have a question, I haven't played Game of Thrones yet, but I want to. But I also haven't seen the show or read the books. Would I be able to fully experience the game without doing the above things?

• I woulda do her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I feel the pain of what happened to Rachel second day. I think about all time... The poor girl, knowing what happened to her... Rachel

• Replace Max with Hot Dog Man and frankly I'd say your spot on :P

Recently went back to DeviantART again, and I found this art piece. This is what I keep imagining what Max will do to stop the doomsday tornado. By using her power to make it go away from the town.

• At least watch the show since the game is based on it, then read the books if you can because they're awesome!

• BYE YOU CAN LEAVE HERES THE DOOR

the show is boring

• That's a nice ending. Chloe and Max move to New York together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkl_M-SyqBw

• Life Is Breakfast Club

Original Link

• Oh really?Proof?I didn't even post it the image and don't make me do some stuff because it will be bad,and not lis spoilers.Karnedg knows.

Legendary12 posted: »

You posted the first chapter of episode 5, Which is a spoiler.. I keep getting vague spoiler hints off you and its really annoying so I will be leaving.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No spoilers or chapter locations for episode 5 have been posted so you don't need to worry about being spoilt.

Legendary12 posted: »

You posted the first chapter of episode 5, Which is a spoiler.. I keep getting vague spoiler hints off you and its really annoying so I will be leaving.

• God damn Chloe killing Chloe!

The original ending.

• I hadn't watched the show or read the books and I enjoyed the games with little issue!

• Created using XNALara and Blender.

Say Cheese!

Based on this photo of Alternate Max

• If I could pick the 5 most important characters in this game to the plot excluding adults this would be it.

ClemRanger posted: »

Life Is Breakfast Club Original Link

• Jeffresson*,you need a eye control.

God damn Chloe killing Chloe!

• edited August 2015

o.o Now we knows why they didn't make 3d the photo.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Created using XNALara and Blender. Based on this photo of Alternate Max

• The 100 is much better than this, GOT is just about talking #BORING

BYE YOU CAN LEAVE HERES THE DOOR

• edited August 2015

No... it's not. It's about the Seven Kingdoms, and the countries survival as a whole, but also about the individual ruling families and their struggles not just as leaders... but people. Some of them want power, some of them want glory, some of them want to be home, and some just want to survive. There is plenty of action, you just probably gave up when watching it too early in Season One. #NOTBORING

The 100 is much better than this, GOT is just about talking #BORING

• Wait you are comparing to GoT Game or GoT the show and books?

The 100 is much better than this, GOT is just about talking #BORING

• edited August 2015

you're right

No... it's not. It's about the Seven Kingdoms, and the countries survival as a whole, but also about the individual ruling families and thei

• i'm talking about the show

Wait you are comparing to GoT Game or GoT the show and books?

• It dies, I think. I am not sure, but I think it makes negotiation with Frank harder in episode 4.

• Wow. Talk about embracing your spirit animal.

WoW

• edited August 2015

Nope, he's alive (at least for now) but injured badly I think. He's in the trailer and obviously he won't come to bite you if you f*ck up - so you can't kill Frank. You can wound him or leave peacefully with the list. Also a little detail - Nathan will have a picture of the dog after the accident in his collection.

• Beautiful tears up Beautiful :')

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Created using XNALara and Blender. Based on this photo of Alternate Max

Sign in to comment in this discussion.